Is eye color change surgery worth it

ReinerGeist1

ReinerGeist1

I see seraphims 30 girls in 30 graves
I have dark blue - greenish eyes atm and I think that if I got eye color surgery and ascended to a10 eyes it would boost my smv by 1.5 points. Should I do it?
Of course there is a risk of going blind but i am ready to take that risk.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: angelo, forevermirin and FutureSlayer
if ur not scared, yes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
I have dark blue - greenish eyes atm and I think that if I got eye color surgery and ascended to a10 eyes it would boost my smv by 1.5 points. Should I do it?
there is no risk of going blind if you chose keratopigmentation or stroma. On the other hand iris implants are riskier

there is no risk of going blind if you chose keratopigmentation or stroma. On the other hand iris implants are riskier
Would choose stroma if I were you btw, kerato looks fake asf

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 21403 and Deleted member 29167
Seems stupid and your eyes changes in lighting

no i am more than willing to go blind just for a chance to have a10 eyes
if you’re REALLY going to risk being blind for a god tier result go for iris implants then

if you’re REALLY going to risk being blind for a god tier result go for iris implants then
no iris implants look very shit most of the time

Imagine thinking that eye color can boost your SMV.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30707 and Deleted member 21403
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
well yes for incels it wont boost it but i already have a good eye area and a10 eyes would make it better

Attachments

• F5086330-95D3-4D2C-A82B-5B4A31B8CC34.jpeg
    F5086330-95D3-4D2C-A82B-5B4A31B8CC34.jpeg
    191.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 3799C5D6-DD0A-49EE-A150-B56AD7B72951.jpeg
    3799C5D6-DD0A-49EE-A150-B56AD7B72951.jpeg
    158.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
a lot of people like Qoves for instance claim eye color makes no difference
idk tho, im a mutt so I think I would ascend with colored eyes

Where do you even do the surgery? The site doesn't list any information on purchasing.

nigga Qoves like to cope a lot and I think he isnt white so he seethes even more

• +1
Reactions: angelo and rubberduck
Only if you have brown eyes. Also never get iris implants thats retarded if you already have blue eyes. @Akatlyn got bootleg stroma in portugal or something i heard but dont get that if you have blue eyes, you have to accept that ur never getting your A10 aryan eyes

You will not ascend to a-10 with most eye surgery.

a-10 is defined not by melanin, but by the amount of collagen in the iris. You can delete the green probably, depending on what causes it. But you will just achieve your "base blue".

The above for the laser lightening ^

• +1
Reactions: Akatlyn
how big is the risk with implants?
Complications at presentation included iris abnormalities (11 eyes, 45.8%), elevated intraocular pressure (8 eyes, 33.3%), corneal edema (6 eyes, 25%), intraocular inflammation (5 eyes, 20.8%), and cataract (4 eyes, 16.7%). Surgical interventions included cosmetic iris removal (19 eyes, 79.2%), cataract extraction (7 eyes, 29.2%), corneal transplantation (7 eyes, 29.2%), and glaucoma surgery (4 eyes, 16.7%). Complications at the last follow-up examination included native iris defects (11 eyes, 45.8%), persistent glaucoma (7 eyes, 29.2%), cataract (5 eyes, 20.8%), corneal edema (4 eyes, 16.7%), and intraocular inflammation (2 eyes, 8.3%).

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and Deleted member 29155
You will not ascend to a-10 with most eye surgery.

a-10 is defined not by melanin, but by the amount of collagen in the iris. You can delete the green probably, depending on what causes it. But you will just achieve your "base blue".

The above for the laser lightening ^
ok thanks for your input so should I kill myself and reincarnate maxx?

• JFL
Reactions: Artemis
Complications at presentation included iris abnormalities (11 eyes, 45.8%), elevated intraocular pressure (8 eyes, 33.3%), corneal edema (6 eyes, 25%), intraocular inflammation (5 eyes, 20.8%), and cataract (4 eyes, 16.7%). Surgical interventions included cosmetic iris removal (19 eyes, 79.2%), cataract extraction (7 eyes, 29.2%), corneal transplantation (7 eyes, 29.2%), and glaucoma surgery (4 eyes, 16.7%). Complications at the last follow-up examination included native iris defects (11 eyes, 45.8%), persistent glaucoma (7 eyes, 29.2%), cataract (5 eyes, 20.8%), corneal edema (4 eyes, 16.7%), and intraocular inflammation (2 eyes, 8.3%).
bruh u can get cucked in so many different ways JFL

bruh u can get cucked in so many different ways JFL
that’s the riskiest way to achieve what you want. For A10 the only other way is kerato but it will look fake af

that’s the riskiest way to achieve what you want. For A10 the only other way is kerato but it will look fake af
can you show examples of kerato?

tbh I might get STROMA when it goes mainstream and see what happens

it makes a huge difference but it depends on the person. ramirez and johnny depp were morphed into a10s and looked weird but mog hard with dark brown eyes

keratopigmentation always looks shitty jfl

No! Why would you risk your eyesight for a 0,1% smv increase..

A10 eyes often look too uncanny, stick your current eye color.

9242E289 B8B4 453B 911D C8C3DE12DDA4

A user here got his irises depigmented and it looked great! I'm definitely getting the surgery.

Read my coloring guide and try some apps to see what eye color and shade would be best because you definitely don't want to look uncanny if you go too bright.

A user here got his irises depigmented and it looked great! I'm definitely getting the surgery.
are u getting it soon if so can u please share the results

You can't go blind with ketaro or depigmentation (unless your surgeon is truly incompetent), iris implant, stay away 100%