Is eyelid pulling legit?

Sny

Sny

Ascension or Death
Can someone cite a thread proving that eyelid pulling is effective and how to do it?

idk anything about it but i guess it could make your eses worse cuz u stretch your lids and make it more saggy. idk tho

• +1
Reactions: Sny
idk anything about it but i guess it could make your eses worse cuz u stretch your lids and make it more saggy. idk tho
I kind of want to use a more natural way to retract my lower eyelids instead of spending thousands on a canthoplasty.

• +1
Reactions: ungewist
I kind of want to use a more natural way to retract my lower eyelids instead of spending thousands on a canthoplasty.
how would u retract it by stretching it? maybe im missing something but stretching your skin makes it longer, thats why ppl stretch their cocks, no? just a thought

how would u retract it by stretching it? maybe im missing something but stretching your skin makes it longer, thats why ppl stretch their cocks, no? just a thought
I have no fucking clue how it works which is why I asked for results and a thread for proof, atleast with stretching your dick in a outward manner you are at least using resistance to lengthen it(theory).

This kinda goes along with my theory (some refuse to believe its true even tho it makes sense)

I have done this for not much time plus another method I found online and Ive got some okay results on uee if you want to be dmed

• +1
Reactions: Sny
I have done this for not much time plus another method I found online and Ive got some okay results on uee if you want to be dmed
Could you send me the results as well please?