Is eyelid workout useless?

A

A23ghskung

Diamond
Joined
Jan 24, 2022
Posts
1,400
Reputation
885
even Chad squints. I saw a Chad during class he was talking, but forgot to squint to get almond eyes. Then suddenly he remembered to squint, & he kept that squint till the end of the school day.

No relapse in his eye squinting.

so I was thinking, is squinting exercice a good idea ?
 
I think that squinting causes wrinkles though
Some people also squintfail because they don't know how to do it right and just end up maximizing their UEE
I don't know if this is a good explanation but I just kinda lift my cheeks up instead of squinting
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23472

Similar threads

smonks
Replies
3
Views
35
heightcel69
heightcel69
Kraqq
Replies
2
Views
23
alexcs
A
Gymce
Replies
1
Views
51
jhontoilet
jhontoilet
moet
Replies
3
Views
25
Resonant
Resonant
wheyfart
Replies
1
Views
24
wheyfart
wheyfart

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top