Is eyes hooding cope?

uranio

uranio

Bronze
I see a lot of guys with UEE and they still look good with pct and good eyebrows. I have full hooded eyes and they don’t halo me imo. When I smoke some weed i get some UEE and my eyes look the same or even better. Is hooding a cope?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Deleted member 8846 and WadlowMaxxing
Hooding is masculine,uee is prettyboy trait,not fully brow ridge hooded but with decent brow ridge and fat hooding is the ideal imo.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891 and uranio
Hooding can actually failo you imo. I have some moderate hooding especially when I wake up and I look like I have a resting bitch face cus of low set eyebrows and it looks like I'm a serial killer. Slight UEE with good orbitals aka hunter eye shape mogs because it is seen as high trust and you will look more approachable

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 6128, jordanbarrettisgod and 1 other person
Hooding is masculine,uee is prettyboy trait,not fully brow ridge hooded but with decent brow ridge and fat hooding is the ideal imo.
Is UEE really a prettyboy trait? It seems to be a looksmin for everyone, prettyboys included.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
Yeah maybe but hooded eyes with low set positive tilted eyebrows make me looking weird/angry

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8846
  • +1
Reactions: uranio
Hooding can actually failo you imo. I have some moderate hooding especially when I wake up and I look like I have a resting bitch face cus of low set eyebrows and it looks like I'm a serial killer.
Me too bro

No its not cope.

I see a lot of guys with UEE and they still look good with pct and good eyebrows. I have full hooded eyes and they don’t halo me imo. When I smoke some weed i get some UEE and my eyes look the same or even better. Is hooding a cope?
Hooding can actually failo you imo. I have some moderate hooding especially when I wake up and I look like I have a resting bitch face cus of low set eyebrows and it looks like I'm a serial killer. Slight UEE with good orbitals aka hunter eye shape mogs because it is seen as high trust and you will look more approachable
cope.
1606401190375-png.829157

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: KnoxHarrington, Deleted member 8846 and uranio
Find someone with eye hooding that doesn't look good, then we can talk.

Well, yeah. Facial harmony is a thing. It exists.

So... you win?

No, it's preferable and aesthetic to have hooded eyes, but no single future can help you be good looking, even eyes or jaw. You'd have to have a facial harmony and other things in place. UEE is fine, as long as it is minimal. IMO, very small UEE is even preferable to full hooded, but noticeable UEE is a huge falio. One of the biggest your face can have. That is why most good looking people either have very small UEE or none at all.
Inb4:
but look at Cillian Murphy, he looks fine
Yes, in spite of it, not because of it. He'd look a thousand times better if he had better developed eye area.

• +1
Reactions: uranio
I feel like the benefits of having hooded eyes and the disadvantages of having UEE are exaggerated on this forum.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997, Deleted member 9670 and uranio