Is Geomaxing working?

Noidfigger88

Noidfigger88

Iron
Joined
Sep 1, 2026
Posts
9
Reputation
7
I saw some Videos on YouTube and Tiktok where white guys walk around china and get approached all the time. And I wanted to ask if some Nigga here has experience in china or in general in east asian countrys in that regard?
(Sorry for my English im German)
 
  • +1
Reactions: Thodian, price. and code80
who want sex with flat asians
 
  • +1
Reactions: price. and needsinjury
I saw some Videos on YouTube and Tiktok where white guys walk around china and get approached all the time. And I wanted to ask if some Nigga here has experience in china or in general in east asian countrys in that regard?
(Sorry for my English im German)
Maybe idk
 
  • +1
Reactions: price.
I saw some Videos on YouTube and Tiktok where white guys walk around china and get approached all the time. And I wanted to ask if some Nigga here has experience in china or in general in east asian countrys in that regard?
(Sorry for my English im German)
Yes it works, you can do a lot of research on this online just make sure to stay safe
 
  • +1
Reactions: Noidfigger88 and code80
I saw some Videos on YouTube and Tiktok where white guys walk around china and get approached all the time. And I wanted to ask if some Nigga here has experience in china or in general in east asian countrys in that regard?
(Sorry for my English im German)
nah
 
I visited Central America and hella foids at the beach came up to me and I’m only 6’0 and I’m a Latino also but I just have whiter skin

I only cracked 1 girl tho bc she was up to my standards
 
  • +1
Reactions: Noidfigger88
Yes Blonde americans with blue eyes Will get worshipped in latín américa and asia Even if they're ltn
 
  • +1
Reactions: Noidfigger88
who want sex with flat asians
All the brown people are disgusting but east asians are alright you just shouldn't start a family with them just get them pregnant and then leave
 
  • +1
Reactions: code80
Yes Blonde americans with blue eyes Will get worshipped in latín américa and asia Even if they're ltn
White German 6 foot and brown hair green eyes im considering a vacation right now
 
  • +1
Reactions: holybrutal
White German 6 foot and brown hair green eyes im considering a vacation right now
Yeah people might suck your dick just with ur mere european existence
 

Similar threads

workingouthurts7
Replies
11
Views
48
jflmeister
jflmeister
lookingforadvicecel
Replies
0
Views
10
lookingforadvicecel
lookingforadvicecel
Mansur
Replies
8
Views
64
Mansur
Mansur
S
Replies
3
Views
21
sonic55555
S
muhajudin21
Replies
60
Views
267
XtrovertNTnormalfag
XtrovertNTnormalfag

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top