Is getting a personal trainer worth it?

user123456

user123456

Master
Hoping on rad 140 this summer I wonder if it's worth getting a trainer or just using a good workout split with high protein diet on my own

IMO the only thing a personal trainer is good for is for helping you keep discipline. Granted, that's a huge thing.

It's fucking brutal to work out when you think nobody is looking and nobody cares. The biggest gymbros are big for the same reason I get good at video games; because they/I find the activity pleasant all by itself regardless of whoever's looking at the gains. But when it's not, it's almost impossible to force yourself to do it.

Tack on a daily, busy lifestyle of doing paperwork or any kind of activity involving serious brain work and it's exhausting + difficult to find time for.

However, I'm guessing you have a relatively free summer; and in that case I suggest you go all out. Don't spend a SECOND rotting in the basement when you can take advantage of the warm weather for ez gains. And if you can get a personal trainer why tf not, it just helps you to know someone else is helping you manage it. Nothing is fun when you're 100% alone in doing it...with the exception of vidya because your POV is that you are the MC AKA Chad.