Is getting bimax and facial implants locally in eastern europe a bad Idea?

vma

vma

Iron
Joined
May 22, 2024
Posts
94
Reputation
64
I found this surgeon who is in a fellowship with Ramieri. Designs everything himself and comes at a reasonable price (7k bimax with custom hardware and 2k for the implants). Ramieri even told me he’s talented and suggested him but why wouldn’t he since they’re partners.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Lookologist003
if he has good reviews, insta page with good results then it's fine. Bimax results are mostly about being a good candidate for it than a surgeon.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Buterman and vma
here’s some of his cases that I found
 

Attachments

  • IMG_5052.jpeg
    IMG_5052.jpeg
    128.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5055.jpeg
    IMG_5055.jpeg
    107.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5054.jpeg
    IMG_5054.jpeg
    227.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5053.jpeg
    IMG_5053.jpeg
    160.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Lookologist003

if he has good reviews, insta page with good results then it's fine. Bimax results are mostly about being a good candidate for it than a surgeon.
Most people who are willing to talk about their experience are women and their cases tend to be more functionality driven. I did see one or two male cases on his story but they were very conservative. Might book a consultation tho
 
Most people who are willing to talk about their experience are women and their cases tend to be more functionality driven. I did see one or two male cases on his story but they were very conservative. Might book a consultation tho
doesn't really work like that. surgeons try to get the result as close to normal skull measurements as possible, but the anatomy doesn't always allow it and this is where being a good candidate comes in play.
Also wouldn't recommend ramus length implants, they always look bad imo, and high chance of dehiscence
 
  • +1
Reactions: Buterman
doesn't really work like that. surgeons try to get the result as close to normal skull measurements as possible, but the anatomy doesn't always allow it and this is where being a good candidate comes in play.
Also wouldn't recommend ramus length implants, they always look bad imo, and high chance of dehiscence
Yeah this is why im probably going to a consultation, get a general idea of what can and can not be done. I’m probably fucked since I got a shit skull anyway
 
  • +1
Reactions: Buterman
doesn't really work like that. surgeons try to get the result as close to normal skull measurements as possible, but the anatomy doesn't always allow it and this is where being a good candidate comes in play.
Also wouldn't recommend ramus length implants, they always look bad imo, and high chance of dehiscence
I think the best for ramus and overall gonial area would be fillers, true being a good candidateis the main factor look at timmy for example bad candidate bad outcome
 
Eastern EU surgeons can be surprisingly competitive, just make sure you don't go to boob surgeons and sctually specialized ones in what they do.
 
  • +1
Reactions: vma
I think the best for ramus and overall gonial area would be fillers, true being a good candidateis the main factor look at timmy for example bad candidate bad outcome
how exactly is timothy a bad candidate
 
  • +1
Reactions: Lookologist003

Similar threads

n23baller
Replies
6
Views
139
tyler1234
T
I
Replies
10
Views
99
ipster100
I
Mr Robot
Replies
4
Views
93
lurking truecel
lurking truecel
Buterman
Replies
5
Views
33
Buterman
Buterman
Simikz
Replies
13
Views
155
Simikz
Simikz

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top