Is getting botched by surgery really so likely to happen or is it because most normies have no clue what they are doing?

D

Deleted member 22381

Iron
Does anyone else think that so many of these botched or uncanny results you see shared everywhere are simply a matter of ignorance? It seems to me so many times what causes the shit tier result is a failure to understand what is actually wrong facially (coping with rhino and filler abuse vs addressing the underlying lack of forward growth with bimax and genio) or having unrealistic expectations and convincing the surgeon to do utterly stupid movements or implants? A lot of these failos they were trying to fix could have actually been properly addressed if only they knew what the actual damn cause of the problem was. Surgery isn't perfect but it can do a hell of a lot more than some of these room temperature IQ results you see touted by coping bluepilled normies in the mainstream

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Does anyone else think that so many of these botched or uncanny results you see shared everywhere are simply a matter of ignorance?
Absolutely NOT.

Doing rhino results in 5-15% BOTCH, INDEPENDENT from the skill of your surgeon. Imagine, your nose IS the problem, you go to the best surgeon in the US for 30 thousand dollars, and he STILL botches you. THAT is LIFE. :feelsrope:
It seems to me so many times what causes the shit tier result is a failure to understand what is actually wrong facially (coping with rhino and filler abuse vs addressing the underlying lack of forward growth with bimax and genio) or having unrealistic expectations and convincing the surgeon to do utterly stupid movements or implants?
This is also common. But it does not invalidate the fact, that a lot of surgeries are botched even if the surgery plan and the surgeon himself were perfect. :feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: orthognathicenjoyer
Absolutely NOT.

Doing rhino results in 5-15% BOTCH, INDEPENDENT from the skill of your surgeon. Imagine, your nose IS the problem, you go to the best surgeon in the US for 30 thousand dollars, and he STILL botches you. THAT is LIFE. :feelsrope:

This is also common. But it does not invalidate the fact, that a lot of surgeries are botched even if the surgery plan and the surgeon himself were perfect. :feelsokman:
how many of these botched results are because the patients wanted something unrealistic?

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
how many of these botched results are because the patients wanted something unrealistic?
See that's what I mean. How many of these results are because the patient kept searching until they found a surgeon who would listen to their demands and perform bad movements OR they just cheaped out and visited an unlicensed clinic? I'm not denying that shit can go south even if everything else is perfectly planned but I think the public perception of that risk is much higher than it actually is

You will never know

it is a possibiltiy

A little bit of both. A think there are a ton of surgeons who are just absolute shit. My nose was botched 21 years ago. I emailed the surgeon asking for a refund and after showing him pictures of my nose, this is what he said:

"While examining such photographs is never as an in office consultation, he is somewhat confident in saying that you have suffered a columellar fracture (nose fracture).

This condition must have a resulted of an episode of blunt force trauma to the lower half of the nose. Do you recall any impact injury to your nose that might have occurred since your postoperative photographs were taken in August 2002?"

Except that didn't happen. He said his own work looked like the result of blunt force trauma to my nose. And his secretary thinks he does "beautiful work."

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard