Is Glucosamine Cope?

A

alphaChadpeasant911

Ascending
Joined
Feb 18, 2021
Posts
568
Reputation
777
I have been taking glucosamine 1500mg every morning for almost a year, and tbh I don't think its doing anything JFL. From what I understand, the purpose of glucosamine is to allow you to keep your morning height, which i don't think its working. I measured in the morning and afternoon at 4-5pm, and i still lose like 1-2cm from my morning height

Anyone else been taking it and can tell me if its cope or not? I don't wanna take a supplement if it doesn't do anything :bluepill:
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
supplement cope, save up for stuff that will ACTUALLY make a difference
 
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: spark and alphaChadpeasant911
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
if you think you need LL at that height, it's already over for you
Most of my friends are 185 - 190 tho, and zoomers nowadays are 188cm at least
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: spark
How old are you, I think it works better for older people whose spinal discs start to shrink and keeps them thick and plump.
 
How old are you, I think it works better for older people whose spinal discs start to shrink and keeps them thick and plump.
I'm 22, i mean it work by decreasing the compression of the spine which should work at any age. But it doesn't seem to be doing that for me.
 

Similar threads

shouldiusehgh
Replies
16
Views
103
Xotus
Xotus
Immortal Clav
Replies
2
Views
56
kbj
kbj
choppedassdude
Replies
7
Views
61
Lumino
Lumino
Zhxck
Replies
3
Views
32
Zhxck
Zhxck
K
Replies
8
Views
38
Kobah
K

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top