is GOATA, fascia lengthening and posture cope or actually gonna ascend u to some degree

larpingfakecel

larpingfakecel

Autistic mtn
Joined
May 16, 2026
Posts
632
Reputation
581
i seen too many vids on tt i wanna know what yall think
 
  • +1
Reactions: Erdafritnib
1790874398141
1790874399350
1790874400558
 
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Erdafritnib and larpingfakecel
i seen too many vids on tt i wanna know what yall think
Used to do ''spiral training'' in like 2023 because I wanted to be more like Messi and become a ''spiral mover'', did that shit religiously, no results other than that I get made fun of for how I stand so ''perfect.''

Probably cope if your movement patterns aren't horrendous
 
  • +1
Reactions: Erdafritnib
Used to do ''spiral training'' in like 2023 because I wanted to be more like Messi and become a ''spiral mover'', did that shit religiously, no results other than that I get made fun of for how I stand so ''perfect.''

Probably cope if your movement patterns aren't horrendous
my posture is decent i just want an extra cm from good posture cuz usually when i normally walk around with unconscious posture im like 1-2cm shorter than with conscious good posture adjustments
 
  • +1
Reactions: Erdafritnib
my posture is decent i just want an extra cm from good posture cuz usually when i normally walk around with unconscious posture im like 1-2cm shorter than with conscious good posture adjustments
Fake it til you make it

Your postural muscles will learn soon enough. Don't force it all at once though, just stand slightly better than you usually do.
 
  • +1
Reactions: larpingfakecel and Erdafritnib
It helps
 
  • +1
Reactions: larpingfakecel
Fake it til you make it

Your postural muscles will learn soon enough. Don't force it all at once though, just stand slightly better than you usually do.
ight bro thanks
 
  • +1
Reactions: Erdafritnib

Similar threads

5"11Manlet
Replies
2
Views
37
PSL_Ascend
PSL_Ascend
valebalen30
Replies
11
Views
55
foidfondler
foidfondler
user83838374627
Replies
12
Views
100
jacobthrows
jacobthrows
Michael Vornik X
Replies
2
Views
58
hypocrite45
hypocrite45

Users who are viewing this thread

  • pslmapper
Back
Top