Is God real? Need help

itzxcolin

itzxcolin

ASCEND AT ALL COSTS
The concepts of "hell" and 'heaven" seem cliche to me and wishful thinking. But I also look at our world and how meticulously humans and organisms were designed. The earth is perfectly designed for life and humans to live, with a literal force field (atmosphere) to stop threats from hitting our planet. Everything seems too intentionally planned out and designed than to just be a random assortment of atoms created by evolution and natural selection.

The chance of you being born is also 1 in 400,000,000,000,000 which is too crazy to be a coincidence.

I know we will most likely never be able to prove or disprove God's existence.

What does everyone think?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: incel194012940, Bewusst and GabachoCopium
Stop mentally masturbating

• +1
Reactions: alriodai, Tabula Rasa, WanderingBurro and 2 others
The concepts of "hell" and 'heaven" seem cliche to me and wishful thinking. But I also look at our world and how meticulously humans and organisms were designed. The earth is perfectly designed for life and humans to live, with a literal force field (atmosphere) to stop threats from hitting our planet. Everything seems too intentionally planned out and designed than to just be a random assortment of atoms created by evolution and natural selection.

The chance of you being born is also 1 in 400,000,000,000,000 which is too crazy to be a coincidence.

There is a God. The God is me. Worship me. Adore me.

Stop mentally masturbating

Gods existance is proved by simple logic

Obviously there has to be someone that designed the universe and the laws in it.

How can something come from nothing

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: falcon1, HarrierDuBois, Deleted member 23359 and 2 others

Obviously there has to be someone that designed the universe and the laws in it.

Agree. Just not sure what religion to follow. A lot of the “rules” seem made up and designed by humans.

• +1
Reactions: garoupilled_ and ongongfr
You wouldnt exist if tjat wasent the case and by looking at most planet it just seem like luck.

It doesn't have to be a man made idea like God (of course, that idea might even be true too). Maybe Moon and Sun had sex and birthed the Earth.
Also you seemed to be caught up on the idea that cosmos exists, which might be completely made up.

Agree. Just not sure what religion to follow. A lot of the “rules” seem made up and designed by humans.
Islam is the only religion afaik that says their religion isnt backed by blind faith but by proof through the prophecies and no contradicitions of the Quran so im currently reading it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, rendangcel, Geoff2024 and 2 others
It doesn't have to be a man made idea like God (of course, that idea might even be true too). Maybe Moon and Sun had sex and birthed the Earth.
Also you seemed to be caught up on the idea that cosmos exists, which might be completely made up.
Well nothing within the universe can be god because somethig had to have created the universe. So moon and sun cant be god

COsmos =universe how is it made up

But I also look at our world and how meticulously humans and organisms were designed. The earth is perfectly designed for life and humans to live, with a literal force field (atmosphere) to stop threats from hitting our planet. Everything seems too intentionally planned out and designed than to just be a random assortment of atoms created by evolution and natural selection.
Isn't the universe infinitie. If thats the case it was literally BOUND to happen.

Islam is the only religion afaik that says their religion isnt backed by blind faith but by proof through the prophecies and no contradicitions of the Quran so im currently reading it
POV allah waiting 600 years to tell people jesus didnt die on the cross :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and Deleted member 24278

Who created god did he just pop up outta nowhere

• +1
Reactions: zorro2512
God is by defintion eternal so he didnt even come per se
And their is no possibility that the energy of the world is just eternal and created everything by chance.

If god can be eternal this all can be to.

You just assume that nothing can come from nothing (even though you literally say that god always was there)

And their is no possibility that the energy of the world is just eternal and created everything by chance.

If god can be eternal this all can be to.

You just assume that nothing can come from nothing (even though you literally say that god always was there)
THe universe is not eternal we can already estimate how old it is, it had a beginning. Anytjing in it like energy is also not eternal

Something created the universe that has to be outside the scope of time which means it is eternal. Humans call him god

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Geoff2024 and optimisticzoomer

maybe, maybe not. even if he does, theres nothing saying thats its gonna be the christian god or any religons god, god could be evil or good. maybe when we die god puts all us in a eternity of hell and pain and religion is something he came up with to create false hope cuz hes evil. we dont know

Yes but he only made whites

God search. What did god come from if not nothing? Why is the universe any different?

we can say it's lucky asf to be born n shit, but imagine the trillions and trillions of organisms that would've said that if they were alive (the circumstances weren't right) we just so happen to be here and aware of our chances, nobody really knows the answer tho, if we knew we'd all be bowing to the god that's what faith is JFL.

• JFL
Reactions: kyb
THe universe is not eternal we can already estimate how old it is, it had a beginning. Anytjing in it like energy is also not eternal

Something created the universe that has to be outside the scope of time which means it is eternal. Humans call him god
Who said that before the universe was nothing. We just don't know what was there

Okay. If you approach it from this direction I see that you could be correct.

But then you also have to admit that all the religions are false aside from the assumption that god is real?

You answered your own question. How could everything come out of nothing like atheists claim? Everything is in balance and nothing lack’s only a creator can have done this.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
Your right.

The odds of being born is actually way more. like 1 in infinity. Because according to scientists that believe in the modern concept of “outer-space”, space is mathematically infinate.
And if we are the only such life similar to this nature, than the odds of “life through chance” make less sense to classify as truth, than the idea that we were created by omnipotence (god). To the point where its almost irresponsible to claim we live as a product of chance and not intention.

This is why many believe the idea of chance to be a conspiracy, a false creation used to manipulate peoples perception, perspective, or knowledge of certian truths that would require abandoning the “idea of chance” as a prerequisite.

The concept of hell and heaven is a subject i wont get into much. i think its nasrissistic to say someone will go to hell or heaven.

but i do believe in a more logical form of the idea which is karma. Generally if you do fucked up things to people or in general you will eventually learn not to do that, whether its in a friendly way or a non friendly way. Also vice versa. Do good things or beneficial things and you will eventually learn and receive your action, in a good/or bad way. For this reason people call karma a bitch because it goes both ways for both good and bad.

good in this world often requires sacrafice or a loss of gain, but with the pretense of good being done back to you in some form, as a good action will be (good) thus beneficial, if not directly to you, but to the world which will eventually bring it full round meaning doing good will bring you good.

As said, good and bad karma on both sides, just like how a “bad” person may benefit directly in this world like how we can observe today (cutthroat behaviors considered attractive, capitalistic natures, greed, lust, murder). And even though its a direct “then and there” gain in some cases, eventually the karma will go back full round and show him back his action from a small to big scale in the same way good works.

So while heaven and hell is outside my expertise, (as it involves actually knowing death). I can only say to do good and to continue to cultivate mental and moral precision as a human. My best example of hell and heaven would be karma and such observations from the current world i live in. Heck, many people consider this place hell and if you think about it the descriptions are also similar.

All in all, The net gains of wickedness is simply not worth the value. Good is good and bad is bad. Just like how nobody wants to go to hell. So be heaven. And on earth while that may bring you hell, according to the time tested principles its worth the investment.

Additionally, i do follow and read the abrahamic books that describe god and such but its part of the “cultivate” process. A journey not a race.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TDTaykurso
God search. What did god come from if not nothing? Why is the universe any different?
GOd didtn come into existance at all he is eternal it doesnt make sense to you because everything in this universe has a beginning

GOd didtn come into existance at all he is eternal it doesnt make sense to you because everything in this universe has a beginning
Jfl what a cope. You can't give an answer so you waffle "muh he's eternal".
God needed to have come from somewhere, just like the universe. Otherwise I could use the same argument about the universe as you are for god. Low IQ

Who said that before the universe was nothing. We just don't know what was there

But then you also have to admit that all the religions are false aside from the assumption that god is real?
WHy would all religions have to be false. It could be but not necesserily

Jfl what a cope. You can't give an answer so you waffle "muh he's eternal".
God needed to have come from somewhere, just like the universe. Otherwise I could use the same argument about the universe as you are for god. Low IQ
you cant use the same argument because every scientist on this planet agrees the universe had a beginning and we can estimate the age of the universe to about 26 billion years.

God by definition has to be outside the scope of time and if something doesnt beginn its eternal

WHy would all religions have to be false. It could be but not necesserily
Cause you argued that the universe was created by god. I can understand that viewpoint.

But after that, we know that everything could happen randomly. And probably did.

And the creation stories of the world and humans in all major religions are impossible with out scientific knowledge. So if these are incorrect the entire religion is incorrect.

you cant use the same argument because every scientist on this planet agrees the universe had a beginning and we can estimate the age of the universe to about 26 billion years.
Yeah, but also everyone agrees that earth and all other planets developed over billions of years and weren't individually created by a god.

If you agree that the universe is 26 billion years old you contradict all major religions.

God by definition has to be outside the scope of time and if something doesnt beginn its eternal
The idea of god is a meme humans made up to try and explain what they don't know. So "god" = the unknown. That doesn't make it real. There's no evidence or anything WHATSOEVER about god. God really doesn't even make sense when you think on an evolutionary viewpoint even. What form would a potential god take? Also, even if there were a god, all religions' ideas of that god are false and based on nothing.

But as I said, the idea of a god was just created by humans to attempt to explain the unexplainable

Cause you argued that the universe was created by god. I can understand that viewpoint.

But after that, we know that everything could happen randomly. And probably did.

And the creation stories of the world and humans in all major religions are impossible with out scientific knowledge. So if these are incorrect the entire religion is incorrect.
I dont believe this universe was created randomly

Science and religion dont have to contradict each other. Evolution from monkeys is not a proven theory btw, its not fact

Asking this type of shit on .org is crazy

• JFL
Reactions: garoupilled_
I dont believe this universe was created randomly

Science and religion dont have to contradict each other. Evolution from monkeys is not a proven theory btw, its not fact
It is, we have found bones older then humans that existed before humans. So evolution has to be true.

So the creation stories can't be correct.

Yeah, but also everyone agrees that earth and all other planets developed over billions of years and weren't individually created by a god.

If you agree that the universe is 26 billion years old you contradict all major religions.
I ghink i heard that from christianity but havent personally seen the age of the universe mentionied in the Quran at all. Dont know about otther religions

you dont even have surface knowledge of any of the world's religions to make that claim

It is, we have found bones older then humans that existed before humans. So evolution has to be true.

So the creation stories can't be correct.
Evolution is true but us evolving from monkeys is literally a religion because it isnt proven fact at all.

Atheist origin of universe hypotheses are always fucking retarded. And the only response will be “well gods retarded”, which is just nonsense.

you dont even have surface knowledge of any of the world's religions to make that claim
I have. I read the first book of the old testament and its already impossible.

Even pastors agree nowadays lol.

Evolution is true but us evolving from monkeys is literally a religion because it isnt proven fact at all.
Who cares where we evolved from? Fact is that the run of events in all religions can't be correct with todays knowledge

I have. I read the first book of the old testament and its already impossible.

Even pastors agree nowadays lol.
ok so you read that and that somehow puts you in a position to conclude that all relgions are cap

God exists obviously u must be negative IQ to believe everything was created in perfect order with sophisticated life forms by coincidence. If coincidence could create all this it would be chaotic but everything that was created needs something else to be able to work. The fingerprints of god are there and Jesus was his human form.

Who cares where we evolved from? Fact is that the run of events in all religions can't be correct with todays knowledge
u dont know all religions. im reading the quran rn and i have not yet found scientific contradiction or any contradiction at all in it

Research it yourself before taking societies claim that science goes against religion

• +1
Reactions: Geoff2024
ok so you read that and that somehow puts you in a position to conclude that all relgions are cap
The religions are suprisingly similar. Tell me the religion that can be correct and I will find you a flaw instantly lol.

Islam and Judaism are the only religions with this many fundemantalists but that will probably evolve too in the future.

u dont know all religions. im reading the quran rn and i have not yet found scientific contradiction or any contradiction at all in it

Research it yourself before taking societies claim that science goes against religion
based

The religions are suprisingly similar. Tell me the religion that can be correct and I will find you a flaw instantly lol.

Islam and Judaism are the only religions with this many fundemantalists but that will probably evolve too in the future.
ok show me what mistakes there are in the quran

im reading the quran rn and i have not yet found scientific contradiction or any contradiction at all in it
Stop the fucking cap lol. You are just lying to yourself at this point @alriodai

• +1
Reactions: alriodai and Deleted member 21403
ok show me what mistakes there are in the quran
Can't you use google lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back