Is God real? Need help

Islam and Judaism are the only religions still braindead enough to be fundamentalists. Oh man...

Stop the fucking cap lol. You are just lying to yourself at this point @alriodai
I already have a site bookmarked with all the supposed contradicitons ill read through it after finishing the quran

Can't you use google lol
So you don't exactly know what you are talking about you just throw a wiki link at me

So you don't exactly know what you are talking about you just throw a wiki link at me
? I gave you a source where contradictions are stated? Why should I search for them myself if someone already compiled a list of them? I read them, and indeed, they are scientifically falls.

I read the link to confirm if it really is inaccurate bruh. I just didn't send a random link.

? I gave you a source where contradictions are stated? Why should I search for them myself if someone already compiled a list of them? I read them, and indeed, they are scientifically falls.

I read the link to confirm if it really is inaccurate bruh. I just didn't send a random link.
Sure thing you did.

What ever lets you sleep at night.
So you admit that the islam is scientifically inaccurate?

You literally had no idea about your own religion but have the audacity to call others clueless. The state of islamcopers lol

Stop the fucking cap lol. You are just lying to yourself at this point @alriodai
if u want me to help tell me tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
Is a dog real?

Yes he is, if you don't believe in him Satan is gonna fuck you in the ass missionary style

Probably not

But I also look at our world and how meticulously humans and organisms were designed. The earth is perfectly designed for life and humans to live, with a literal force field (atmosphere) to stop threats from hitting our planet. Everything seems too intentionally planned out and designed than to just be a random assortment of atoms created by evolution and natural selection.
perfectly designed for life and humans to live? My god, it took billions of years for us to get to where we are, a long period of evolution and adaptation so that we could thrive. If we were perfectly designed for life why did we have to go through such a long period of adaptation and evolution? There are millions of other species that have ceased to exist because they couldn't adapt to the environment anymore in some way, we are just one of the successful species that were naturally selected by the environment. What about this says "perfect design" to you? We were made for the planet, not the other way around. Plus you do know that there are countless other planets out there without life? Which part of a single planet happening to be placed under conditions that allow for life to exist in a huge universe with planets under all kinds of conditions seems impressive to you? Isn't that bound to happen in a universe like ours?

everything is deisnged like complete shit jfl at muh natursl beauty

perfectly designed for life and humans to live? My god, it took billions of years for us to get to where we are, a long period of evolution and adaptation so that we could thrive. If we were perfectly designed for life why did we have to go through such a long period of adaptation and evolution? There are millions of other species that have ceased to exist because they couldn't adapt to the environment anymore in some way, we are just one of the successful species that were naturally selected by the environment. What about this says "perfect design" to you? We were made for the planet, not the other way around. Plus you do know that there are countless other planets out there without life? Which part of a single planet happening to be placed under conditions that allow for life to exist in a huge universe with planets under all kinds of conditions seems impressive to you? Isn't that bound to happen in a universe like ours?
if our design is perfect then why does too much opiates kill me when it feels so good

^ designtards btfo'd eternally

I think we certainly live in a simulation, stuff like the Hard problem of consciousness, the double slit experiment, the Mandelbrot set , the Fibonacci sequence and so on had always mesmerized me and boggled my mind. A simulation implies the existence of a simulator. I believe that God exists.

• +1
Reactions: itzxcolin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back