is going to a well known bimax surgeon necessary?

D

Deleted member 16683

Kraken
apparently alfaro is like 50k euros which would be super hard to get within the next few years. in canada which is where i live, surgery would be significantly less (probably around 13-15k CAD) and with braces i’d be paying 30k total but in canadian dollars that’s still doable. i would have to wait 3 years for the surgery since the surgeries for a lot of people had been pushed back cuz of covid. i feel like overall you can get good results from surgeons that aren’t well known and a lot of the jaw surgery results on r/jawsurgery are just as good as alfaro’s. i also want to go to college so i wouldn’t be able to make 70k in order to pay for jaw surgery on top of paying for tuition. if i start the process of getting jaw surgery (with braces) now, i’d most likely be able to fix my jaw by the age of 21. does anyone think i should wait longer and save up for someone world renowned?

just in general i feel like alfaro always improves his patients but it’s not turning anyone model tier for the most part.

Attachments

• 49504C24-B3B9-459F-951D-17F59C3B0142.png
    49504C24-B3B9-459F-951D-17F59C3B0142.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
apparently alfaro is like 50k euros which would be super hard to get within the next few years. in canada which is where i live, surgery would be significantly less (probably around 13-15k CAD) and with braces i’d be paying 30k total but in canadian dollars that’s still doable. i would have to wait 3 years for the surgery since the surgeries for a lot of people had been pushed back cuz of covid. i feel like overall you can get good results from surgeons that aren’t well known and a lot of the jaw surgery results on r/jawsurgery are just as good as alfaro’s. i also want to go to college so i wouldn’t be able to make 70k in order to pay for jaw surgery on top of paying for tuition. if i start the process of getting jaw surgery (with braces) now, i’d most likely be able to fix my jaw by the age of 21. does anyone think i should wait longer and save up for someone world renowned?

just in general i feel like alfaro always improves his patients but it’s not turning anyone model tier for the most part.
Alfaro does some of the most aggressive movements on the planet- he has some insane before and afters but has seriously fucked up a few people as well

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
Bimax is a functional surgery

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
Why spend 20,000 on a surgery that won’t make you look much better? (you’re not clinically recessed) you’re a faggot, fags will fuck anything that moves
false weird theory that gay men have no standards. certain gay men at my school disgust me and i wouldn’t touch them.. either way i want to look good for myself it’s not so i can get sex 💀

ramieri is a top surgeon and he charges around 15-20 k

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
Alfaro does some of the most aggressive movements on the planet- he has some insane before and afters but has seriously fucked up a few people as well
i mean only some of his results really ascend people imo. i just don’t wanna spend an extreme amount of money on a surgeon just bc he’s well known by some people on an incel site

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15164
i mean only some of his results really ascend people imo. i just don’t wanna spend an extreme amount of money on a surgeon just bc he’s well known by some people on an incel site
Alfaro is probably second most expensive in all of europe after Sailier- Theres tons of other options that doesnt cost as much.

Bro the outcome of this bimax literallty determines the rest of your entire life, think how much normies fret over what barber cuts their hair etc- Im not saying you have to get it done by someone famous but you better research the fuck out of the surgeon before comitting to them.

If youre gonna get something like this done you absolutely want to get the best result possible

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 26774, Deleted member 16683 and Deleted member 16369
Lies. No one spends 20k on a surgery “for themselves” and as I said bimax won’t do you much good anyway.

Also it is a well documented fact that fags have low standards and have many sexual partners throughout their life time
it’ll make my jaw more defined which is my biggest failo, many other people said this too. my mandible isn’t even lined up with my nasion so it is necessary. pls just stop taking the fact that i’m gay into your advice because gays can be just as scrutinizing when it comes to looks. and this surgery would be for my self esteem but also to be perceived better by people in general.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
Alfaro is probably second most expensive in all of europe after Sailier- Theres tons of other options that doesnt cost as much.

Bro the outcome of this bimax literallty determines the rest of your entire life, think how much normies fret over what barber cuts their hair etc- Im not saying you have to get it done by someone famous but you better research the fuck out of the surgeon before comitting to them.

If youre gonna get something like this done you absolutely want to get the best result possible
yeah when i go to this consult with a local orthognathic surgeon i’ll ask about how much they would consider advancing my jaws or how conservative they are. i just think travelling over seas for an extremely expensive surgery on top of getting braces and needing accommodations there.. is just unnachievable until i’m like 25 or older.

yeah when i go to this consult with a local orthognathic surgeon i’ll ask about how much they would consider advancing my jaws or how conservative they are. i just think travelling over seas for an extremely expensive surgery on top of getting braces and needing accommodations there.. is just unnachievable until i’m like 25 or older.
If you cant afford to have it done properly until youre 25 - then wait until youre 25. If youre gonna do this do it right!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16683
N
No he hasnt seriously fucked up anyone, poorcel retard cope, they all look better in afters even the dog guy

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
Are you an actual retard or trolling
Read the first message. He is expecting to look like a model after orthognathic surgery.
He should not expect esthetic outcome from the surgery and should be happy with the functional outcome if he has a malocclusion.

• +1
N

No he hasnt seriously fucked up anyone, poorcel retard cope, they all look better in afters even the dog guy
they do look better ofc i’m not denying that, but i just don’t think it would be worth it to travel and have to pay for accommodations and then 50k euros for a mediocre result like the ones in the linked photo. i feel like i could get a good result from someone more local, at least in my country. but i’ll really have to determine that later

Read the first message. He is expecting to look like a model after orthognathic surgery.
He should not expect esthetic outcome from the surgery and should be happy with the functional outcome if he has a malocclusion.
i’m never gonna look like a model no matter what surgery i get lol i just said that alfaro’s results are overrated and in my opinion are just as good as a lot of results i’ve seen on r/jawsurgery from local maxillofacial surgeons

i’m never gonna look like a model no matter what surgery i get lol i just said that alfaro’s results are overrated and in my opinion are just as good as a lot of results i’ve seen on r/jawsurgery from local maxillofacial surgeons
Orthognathic surgery straightens your side profile and optimizes the position of jaws, chin and lips. Doesn't make you a male model. Stay away from Orthotropics and lookism pseudoscience

Orthognathic surgery straightens your side profile and optimizes the position of jaws, chin and lips. Doesn't make you a male model. Stay away from Orthotropics and lookism pseudoscience
the doctor/dentist i go to said i should do myofunctional therapy before i pursue anything else so that’s what i’ve been doing for the past few months. it’s basically just exercise for the tongue like mewing. i also got suggested to do jaw growth orthodontics which are significantly more expensive than regular braces. apparently they can “grow the mandible and maxilla” somehow.

the doctor/dentist i go to said i should do myofunctional therapy before i pursue anything else so that’s what i’ve been doing for the past few months. it’s basically just exercise for the tongue like mewing. i also got suggested to do jaw growth orthodontics which are significantly more expensive than regular braces. apparently they can “grow the mandible and maxilla” somehow.
They can't "Grow the mandible and maxilla out of nowhere" but they can guide the growth of the jaws. You can't expect a nice straight profile

dont go too cheap they could fuck you up (i dont mean that aesthetically)

• +1
N

I disagree- Ive also spoken personally to people on r/jawsurgery who said they went to alfaro and got unsatisfactory/bad results that needed revision from other surgeons

I disagree- Ive also spoken personally to people on r/jawsurgery who said they went to alfaro and got unsatisfactory/bad results that needed revision from other surgeons
Nigger u disagree with what? U disagree with literal pictures that you can find on his instagram? Go look at the pictures on his instagram and stop believing larpers lol. He LITERALLY puts the jaws in the same spot for everyone, so when u act like a good cuck and do what I say and go look, explain how people could have not turned out the same when he does it the same for everyone (basically).

Nigger u disagree with what? Go look at the pictures on his instagram and stop believing larpers lol
You do realise he chooses what pics to post on his instagram? Hes not gonna post his shit results

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and SurgeryEnjoyer
You do realise he chooses what pics to post on his instagram? Hes not gonna post his shit results
The larpers you talked to are larpers or LITERAL retards. He literally brings the jaws to the same spot everytime using LANDMARKS ON UR SKULL THAT EVERYONE HAS. Kys.

The larpers you talked to are larpers or LITERAL retards. He literally brings the jaws to the same spot everytime using LANDMARKS ON UR SKULL THAT EVERYONE HAS. Kys.
i think alfaro does a good job but like i was saying before an ugly man getting surgery from him is not going to suddenly become chadlite. a lot of the results are like subhuman to mtn. which is why i don’t think it’s crucial to pick one of the BIG well known surgeons

I don’t care what his technique is - it produces suboptimal aesthetic results in at least some patients

If there was a hard and fast objectively correct way to do jaw surgery for every patient then everyone would get an ideal result and every surgeon would use the same technique-

I literally saw results that didn’t look good and needed revision myself - which was done by Gunson, who is an excellent surgeon btw

Attachments

• 68A0AD6A-74AE-4C52-83C3-444FB27EFFE8.jpeg
    68A0AD6A-74AE-4C52-83C3-444FB27EFFE8.jpeg
    528.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Deleted member 19551
This is arguably HTN than Chadlite but ... ?
but that's only one result. he definitely has a couple really good ones like that but it's not guaranteed to turn someone into a chadlite based on what i've seen from his website. then again the ones that didn't turn out as good might have opted for different movements resulting in a different outcome

have you done it yet OP?
can i do 25 mm or even 30? even if multiple surgeries?
most MSEs give you a shit tier 10 mm lol

technically multiple bimax is possible but i wonder if any surgeons would trully accomodate that ?

have you done it yet OP?
can i do 25 mm or even 30? even if multiple surgeries?
most MSEs give you a shit tier 10 mm lol

technically multiple bimax is possible but i wonder if any surgeons would trully accomodate that ?
no i'm saving my money rn by wageslaving i currently have 22k. but i don't think i would need much expansion my palate is already average-above average width so i doubt it would have a big impact anyways.

if you're talking about moving the jaws forward by 30mm that's possible but most recessed people don't need that much. that's for ppl that have 0 jaw