Is going to the chiropractor to increase height a meme or is it legit?

Braindeadmetaldude

Braindeadmetaldude

Iron
Arraight me boys. I'm 6"3 (191 cm) atm and i suffer from Kyphosis (shiddy ass posture). Now i heard that spinal decompression can make you taller and i hope to get to atleast 6"5. What do y'all think?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7753 and Lev Peshkov
I remebr seeing a video where the chiropractor cured a guy of cancer :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Cope indeed

• JFL
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel and Deleted member 7753
Just curious, how did you get that posture?

yes, give dr. chirostein all of your shekels

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, KrissKross and Deleted member 8758
i guess the taller you are the more likely you are to have a fucked up spine and posture

Well for starters i used to be addicted to Starcraft 2 while growing up so i used to spend 8 hours a day on average sitting Infront of my computer while leaning forward alot. And also because of intense MMA and Judo training since the age 5 so that might have had some kind of impact aswell considering i used to fall on my back alot during training.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7173
Arraight me boys. I'm 6"3 (191 cm) atm and i suffer from Kyphosis (shiddy ass posture). Now i heard that spinal decompression can make you taller and i hope to get to atleast 6"5. What do y'all think?
Why do you want to be 6'5" as opposed to 6'3"? Unless you're an extremely high level basketball player you're just wasting your time. Start worrying about your face.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cautier hasslich, Schönling, joeveniro and 4 others
If you’re 6’3” and still don’t think you’re tall enough it’s OVER for you
You must have the most deformed goblin face holy shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cautier hasslich, Schönling, joeveniro and 9 others
Let me tell you something bro. 6"3 and 6"5 hit differently.

Why do you want to be 6'5" as opposed to 6'3"? Unless you're an extremely high level basketball player you're just wasting your time. Start worrying about your face.
I'm an aspiring MMA fighter. There are many advantages to height in MMA. Like being harder to hit and etc...

Going to a chiro would help loosen the muscles, but it won’t fix your posture by itself at all. You need to do exercises for that

Let me tell you something bro. 6"3 and 6"5 hit differently.
Lmfao massive cope
“Bro 6’8 isn’t tall enough you gotta be 7’0 to get girls bro that’s why I can’t get girls bro” - you, sometime in the future

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro

Yall have been on the forum some time, these fuckers arent anything new :lul:

Well for starters i used to be addicted to Starcraft 2 while growing up so i used to spend 8 hours a day on average sitting Infront of my computer while leaning forward alot. And also because of intense MMA and Judo training since the age 5 so that might have had some kind of impact aswell considering i used to fall on my back alot during training.
how's your forward growth buddyboyo