Is going to the gym if I want to lose body fat more effective than starving myself?

Pale God

Pale God

Gold
I don’t have any muscle mass to begin with and I don’t know which program I should train on as someone who hasn’t trained in a while and was always a novice who didn’t put that much effort in and quit several times.

I kinda wanna do boxing but I can’t for at least the next month. Until then I would start going to the gym again for the remainder of this and next month.

I‘m probably at 15% body fat or more right now at 80kg and 1,89m.

• +1
Reactions: Madridista
Just runmaxing and starvmaxing for losing body fat

Once you've reached the weight you want, you hit the gym with a proper diet and start putting on muscle weight

• +1
Just runmaxing and starvmaxing for losing body fat

Once you've reached the weight you want, you hit the gym with a proper diet and start putting on muscle weight
I wonder if I‘ll be able to do cardio on an empty stomach. I might faint or get really weak and tired. I could take minerals and electrolytes though.

• +1
I'm leanmaxing at home by eating a low-carbohydrate diet, intermittent (sometimes prolonged) fasting, and doing exercises. The exercises are push-ups, abdominals, lifting weight (like a heavy box), and running around the house for cardio.

I wonder if I‘ll be able to do cardio on an empty stomach. I might faint or get really weak and tired. I could take minerals and electrolytes though.
You need to eat anyway, but food with less fat, and fewer times a day. Instead, you need plenty of hydration.

I'm leanmaxing at home by eating a low-carbohydrate diet, intermittent (sometimes prolonged) fasting, and doing exercises. The exercises are push-ups, abdominals, lifting weight (like a heavy box), and running around the house for cardio.
I could do that aswell but I just don’t like bodyweight exercises and training at home.

• +1
You need to eat anyway, but food with less fat, and fewer times a day. Instead, you need plenty of hydration.
Why less fat? Fewer carbohydrates seem better to me.

I don’t have any muscle mass to begin with and I don’t know which program I should train on as someone who hasn’t trained in a while and was always a novice who didn’t put that much effort in and quit several times.

I kinda wanna do boxing but I can’t for at least the next month. Until then I would start going to the gym again for the remainder of this and next month.

I‘m probably at 15% body fat or more right now at 80kg and 1,89m.
Nigga just starve