is going to uni worth it?

shizuku11111

shizuku11111

failed sports bettor
im 17, in highschool, 3rd year right now, have to finish 3rd year and 4th, i dont wanna to go to uni, but only thing that makes me wanna go is girls and meeting new people, beacuse how else am i supposed to meet new people

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, hiwasuwor, aesthetic beauty and 1 other person
im 17, in highschool, 3rd year right now, have to finish 3rd year and 4th, i dont wanna to go to uni, but only thing that makes me wanna go is girls and meeting new people, beacuse how else am i supposed to meet new people
Depends what you want out of life and your looks level

“Girls”:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
It depends on which one but yea its not a stacey fest

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and shizuku11111
if your gonna go to uni dont get some useless degree and waste all that money

if you truly don't gave a fuck go to a party school and also get a good degree while having the possibility of ascending

• +1
Reactions: douche and NorwoodAscender
Depends what you want out of life and your looks level
high mtn, by the time im in uni i wouldnt be surprised if i become high htn, low chadlite, 6'2, but nothing can fix me being autistic and asocial

• +1
high mtn, by the time im in uni i wouldnt be surprised if i become high htn, low chadlite, 6'2, but nothing can fix me being autistic and asocial
You’re not going to be that in Uni I can assure you. Answer the second part

You’re not going to be that in Uni I can assure you. Answer the second part
i can assure you i have great base, i just have worst skin possible with 0 collagen, insanely high bf, and bloated, idk im not sure yet what i want

• +1
Depends, I skipped uni but got good grades because its hard as fuck to work and going uni at the same time

• +1
i can assure you i have great base, i just have worst skin possible with 0 collagen, insanely high bf, and bloated, idk im not sure yet what i want
Show me then. Don’t go to uni if you don’t know what you want to do.

Ur not becoming high htn in 1.5 yeara without surgery jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and moggathon
yes it is. *me sitting in front of my computer on my phone liking every single post on looksmax.org rather than writing my 5 page essay due tomorrow*

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Lebron_James, Funnyunenjoyer1 and 5 others
Depends on the social climate and your looks level.

yea it's kind of worth it if you graduate and make that extra bank that is.

if you got nothing better in your life its better than being a neet

My parents would sponsor me 700$ dollar a month if i study, so together with benefits and past time job i would earn more than a full time wagie job, but i dont think i am smart enough to study

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and vermillioncorefan
no. no one here gives a fuck abt me it’s not like high school with friends n shit + it’s hard as fuck and you don’t get paid anything for it unlike a job in fact u pay THEM for ur work

u meet people anyways when ur 18-20 whether u go uni or not

No

u meet people anyways when ur 18-20 whether u go uni or not
how, i dont have lot of friends which i go out with to meet new people, they're just temporary friend if that makes sense

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1 and vermillioncorefan
Get your other avi back I miss it it looked so cute

how, i dont have lot of friends which i go out with to meet new people, they're just temporary friend if that makes sense
yes they’re a one-time-use friend that’s the only friends i make in college just ppl i see in class maybe a foid u can hookup with if shes flirting w u but expect to be pumped and dumped it’s truly over. the girls r hot af tho especially at high tier unis

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
yes they’re a one-time-use friend that’s the only friends i make in college just ppl i see in class maybe a foid u can hookup with if shes flirting w u but expect to be pumped and dumped it’s truly over. the girls r hot af tho especially at high tier unis
i would probably choose idk how its called in english but to study criminal stuff or philosophy

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
If you gonna choose serious majors like Doctor, Law, Computer science etc then yes 100% if not its prolly better to go to trade school and save some money (y)

If you gonna choose serious majors like Doctor, Law, Computer science etc then yes 100% if not its prolly better to go to trade school and save some money (y)
im in highschool for computer science but i dont like it at all, im too lazy for law and its too late for med

yes, go for a stem degree

im in highschool for computer science but i dont like it at all, im too lazy for law and its too late for med
FR CS is one of the most subhuman majors you can choose your class is gonna be full of incel curries and asians with no life and no nothing and you gonna have to suffer through it not to mention this shit is gonna get replaced by the AI in next 10 years and Jobs for Cs majors are almost non unless you're like top 1%

• +1
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried
It depends what you do boyo, if you go for dental, med, law school and doing engeneering, it might me ok. But just PLEASE dont waste your money on some useless degree that wont give you a job with minimum 6figures.

i would probably choose idk how its called in english but to study criminal stuff or philosophy
nah only study useful classes. only take classes like philosophy if you need them to graduate. if u wanna know about philosophy just get a book about it. the college class is gonna be hard and stressful and if u fail it’s on ur record forever and usually u gotta learn a bunch of useless boring info even in cool classes like philosophy.
i took philosophy but my Major (area of focus) is in accounting

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
what else u gonna do nigga

Idk I’m giga non NT and kinda fucked. My accomodations barely do Jack shit anyways so I’m kinda fucked idk. I’d prefer wageslaving since I’m way too lazy to show up to class on time, pay attention without using my phone and blasting music and also rot at home not opening my Pc whatsoever to even see my assignments lmfao. Well whatever happens I gotta stop doomscrolling one day maybe but life is harder than 99.99999% of people in my case So

bro wants to be jobless after school and -40k in debt :lul:

study stem or / business / medical
in my country if you get pass the exam uni is free jfl, even if you dont its like 4k, not 40

Idk I’m giga non NT and kinda fucked. My accomodations barely do Jack shit anyways so I’m kinda fucked idk. I’d prefer wageslaving since I’m way too lazy to show up to class on time, pay attention without using my phone and blasting music and also rot at home not opening my Pc whatsoever to even see my assignments lmfao.
They’re boring asf but you should at least phone them in.

They’re boring asf but you should at least phone them in.
I can’t do some of them through phone. I’ll have to catch up on some stuff in 1 class since I do really good on the exams but I haven’t done a single bit of work JFL.

Only if FOB or chad

I can’t do some of them through phone. I’ll have to catch up on some stuff in 1 class since I do really good on the exams but I haven’t done a single bit of work JFL.
No phone them in as in just do a mediocre job. It’s better than failing. Exams are more important anyway

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
in my country if you get pass the exam uni is free jfl, even if you dont its like 4k, not 40
JFL what country uni here will set anyone back at least 20k almost like 150k in the US

JFL what country uni here will set anyone back at least 20k almost like 150k in the US
montenegro, but most likely to study in serbia, belgrade

No check my thread about CS

No phone them in as in just do a mediocre job. It’s better than failing. Exams are more important anyway
Yea. You’re right, I also had some shit with my teacher where I realized he was marking me as absent because I kept showing up to his class rotting on my phone blasting music through my AirPods JFL. Whatever

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
yeah ur thread is right about america, here, its bunch of gymbros and nerds who study cs, nothing inbetween
well I guess if you really like to go for it but I know many people that regret going for CS