Is good/chad voice a halo?

Azonin

Azonin

6'7 white billionaire
I obviously know it's a good thing but how much of a halo is it? voice>height? voice > eyes?

My voice is deep but annoying

I obviously know it's a good thing but how much of a halo is it? voice>height? voice > eyes?
Not that much but its better not to sound cuck

I have the voice of an incel

i have deep/intimidating voice, doesnt matter, no halo

Very

• +1
Reactions: Azonin
Would you say like its in the middle of things at the top like height/face/jaw but above things like being very muscular, having abs or strong biceps?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: try2beme and gooner23
Would you say like its in the middle of things at the top like height/face/jaw but above things like being very muscular, having abs or strong biceps?
a chad has to have a good voice imagine being 6'3 and sounding incel it'd be like game over

Its up there ye close to height

Voice > robust pretty boy face > 5’11-6’4

Voice > robust pretty boy face > 5’11-6’4
dude my torso feels short to my legs i feel like naturally i should be 6'6 my legs long asf and my feet are big too, I wear shoes bigger than some 6'9 guy I know

dude my torso feels short to my legs i feel like naturally i should be 6'6 my legs long asf and my feet are big too, I wear shoes bigger than some 6'9 guy I know
Yap

I honestly would take the 6'6 over 6'4 but past that no more.
You can argue 6'4>6'6 attractiveness wise but mogger wise 6'6 mogs