Thyroplasty at 27, stroma at 29

BrahminBoss

BrahminBoss

Fire burning inside
I plan to get thes, I cAN RUN dark triad t50 till 29 cos still young w undertones halo (soon ik everything needed for this) , at 29 the facial hair and fat pad drops so need to have some facial hair, that becomes more low class professional. Having green eyes would help a lot here as itd look aristocratic and balance the facial hair, so I get stroma 29. Deep voice also very underrated , i want ballou tier voice

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
My dad gave me insane base ngl, only giga tall skull 6'5 curry ive seen in my entire life apart from Moose Ali khan and sallu bhai. My mom just had to not fuck it up, thankfully insane arrange marriage. both of them didnt even see each other until wedding night. I dont knw where i got the zygos from tho my dad has high set but not that pronounced while my mom has low set but a bit more pronounced.

@Pei watch the interview barrett is too gay, ballou mannerism manly

Fucking lol @ chad skincare water and moisturiser, while mask once a month. @the BULL @FacialStructure404

@Pei watch the interview barrett is too gay, ballou mannerism manly
Because of femenine cheekbones, same with Ramirez having femenine mannerisms because of prominent cheekbones.

My dad gave me insane base ngl, only giga tall skull 6'5 curry ive seen in my entire life apart from Moose Ali khan and sallu bhai. My mom just had to not fuck it up, thankfully insane arrange marriage. both of them didnt even see each other until wedding night. I dont knw where i got the zygos from tho my dad has high set but not that pronounced while my mom has low set but a bit more pronounced.
Would Jordan Barrett be a god in India because of light features Ramirez less so?

• JFL
Reactions: IMOGYOU
Would Jordan Barrett be a god in India because of light features Ramirez less so?
Ramirez if he groomed himself would outperform Barrett among higher classes girls (tend to be better looking). Barretts pheno would probably do better in MENA , lightskin worship in India is more in reference to nigger tier skin and not actual lightskin.

I plan to get thes, I cAN RUN dark triad t50 till 29 cos still young w undertones halo (soon ik everything needed for this) , at 29 the facial hair and fat pad drops so need to have some facial hair, that becomes more low class professional. Having green eyes would help a lot here as itd look aristocratic and balance the facial hair, so I get stroma 29. Deep voice also very underrated , i want ballou tier voice

Ballou would be a creep to a lot of women socially nowindays because lack of femenine and beauty element zygos give you

• JFL
Reactions: iam good boy and BrahminBoss
Ramirez if he groomed himself would outperform Barrett among higher classes girls (tend to be better looking). Barretts pheno would probably do better in MENA , lightskin worship in India is more in reference to nigger tier skin and not actual lightskin.
Like give soft look to face and less like isis terrroist I mean right

Ballou would be a creep to a lot of women socially nowindays because lack of femenine and beauty element zygos give you
his zygos are high set and prominent

Yeah and Ramirez and Barrett have lower set zygos which are more projection than his hence why they start lower on face
wouldnt call this low set lol even depp doesnt have low set

Attachments

• IMG_0751.jpeg
    IMG_0751.jpeg
    102.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0752.jpeg
    IMG_0752.jpeg
    275.5 KB · Views: 0
delete thread tbh

Where you planning to get stroma from SunilRichardson and how to beardmaxx I don't have a single hair lol and I haven't brought t3 when I asked at pharmacy they laughed at me if they can read my mind they will scared scream until there backbone destroy I got very angry I was about to slit their throat with my 5 rp paper blade Im 18 only when I become past 25 what beast demon will I become only God knows

Btw
How to beardmaxx

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Where you planning to get stroma from SunilRichardson and how to beardmaxx I don't have a single hair lol and I haven't brought t3 when I asked at pharmacy they laughed at me if they can read my mind they will scared scream until there backbone destroy I got very angry I was about to slit their throat with my 5 rp paper blade Im 18 only when I become past 25 what beast demon will I become only God knows

Btw
How to beardmaxx
you want beard at 30 not at 19

ramirez is high set ballous is ultra high set.
I don’t understand if Ramirez cheek bone projects further than Ballou they are going to begin lower on his face than his

I don’t understand if Ramirez cheek bone projects further than Ballou they are going to begin lower on his face than his
yes but thats still high set, ballous is just higher. Truly low set zygos are rare on men

then u prolly cant go past light green or even hazel. I only use stroma for green cos I dont like blue eyes on darker people (and not even on Med shifted phenos for that matter)

you want beard at 30 not at 19
I have moustache I trim it like Hitler it is not that dense I don't give a fuck what others think

Also what does full beard growth at 18 19 years means and it have anything to cuck growth plate I will never buy t3 from pharmacy becuz the bitch in there have 2 child it bad for them to see their mother head is beheaded and placed on table..

• JFL
then u prolly cant go past light green or even hazel. I only use stroma for green cos I dont like blue eyes on darker people (and not even on Med shifted phenos for that matter)
its more likely to be blue. blue or death tbh but i get what you mean. hazel would be a nice contrast with darker skin. the only problem with stroma is the unpredictability. they can guess what it might be but it still isnt completely credible. have you thought of implants?

• +1
yes but thats still high set, ballous is just higher. Truly low set zygos are rare on men
But you agree Ballou would be creepy to a lot of women because of less prominent zygos than Ramirez and Barrett

its more likely to be blue. blue or death tbh but i get what you mean. hazel would be a nice contrast with darker skin. the only problem with stroma is the unpredictability. they can guess what it might be but it still isnt completely credible. have you thought of implants?
No implants look ugly 0 dimension, imo by the time im 29 stroma would be much better/ predictability would probably be possible or atleast probability.

But you agree Ballou would be creepy to a lot of women because of less prominent zygos than Ramirez and Barrett
Not creepy just not as stunned by someone like Ramirez. Ballou has great zygos and probably top 99 percentile projection

Which means he never will have beauty
giga high zygos and not just normal high zygos not much difference, at that point other traits start mattering more

No implants look ugly 0 dimension, imo by the time im 29 stroma would be much better/ predictability would probably be possible or atleast probability.
i wish you luck friend. you have to ascend somewhat by then. no point in having beautiful irises if your face is ugly.

• +1
i wish you luck friend. you have to ascend somewhat by then. no point in having beautiful irises if your face is ugly.
Yea i wont consider either until im completely softmaxxed, i still have around 16 kg to lose and my eyes have a very fixable flaw which i havent done .

• +1
Reactions: lilith
Not creepy just not as stunned by someone like Ramirez. Ballou has great zygos and probably top 99 percentile projection
I disagree look at different between him and Barrett ugly masculine look vs celestial angel alien mogger
IMG 0447
IMG 0449

@heightmaxxing does Barrett’s maxillary development destroy Ballou because zygomatic arch

• +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing

Attachments

• IMG_0753.png
    IMG_0753.png
    326.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0517.png
    IMG_0517.png
    169.2 KB · Views: 0
@heightmaxxing does Barrett’s maxillary development destroy Ballou because zygomatic arch
Yes barrett mogs ballow cause if zygo arch

Yes barrett mogs ballow cause if zygo arch
Do you think Ballou really doesn’t live himself like Ramirez or Barrett did because of lack of arch

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing and BrahminBoss