Kraken
srs

the french male that created blacked

56a5e9fa59111b1ce74b75017f15a065.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Beetlejuice and FailedNormieManlet
neither he's just a faggot

I like him, he gets hot girls, he has good production, understands that we wanna see really really dark, shiny, massive dicks, not those half assed caramel, or even cinammon colour dicks (looking at you Alex Jones and Ricky Johnson), so he has a good product.

Plus he is sort of fighting racism, which is good.

• JFL
Reactions: currylightskin and traveler
Interracial sex

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: AefreTreow and traveler
I like him, he gets hot girls, he has good production, understands that we wanna see really really dark, shiny, massive dicks, not those half assed caramel, or even cinammon colour dicks (looking at you Alex Jones and Ricky Johnson), so he has a good product.

Plus he is sort of fighting racism, which is good.
How is it fighting racism?

I dont care about that

How known in blacked by white women in UK and USA. If its very well known he's a massive agitator to whites

How known in blacked by white women in UK and USA. If its very well known he's a massive agitator to whites
i think very well known since a lot of white males refer to black male as "BBC" so im sure they advertise it to the average white female and white mom

• Woah
Reactions: YoungJohnnyDepp
i think very well known since a lot of white males refer to black male as "BBC" so im sure they advertise it to the average white female and white mom
Guys a true jew soldier

look at what the french is doing here

Well it's so close to Germany so alot of jews who escaped are there and the gene pool is full of it.

• Woah
Reactions: traveler