U will never be sexually attractive if short

Willmogulater

Willmogulater

Brownmaxxing
If u are below 6 feet no women would find u sexually attractive cause they want a tall and wide guy to protect them which is survival instinct but if u are short u wont look so strong, this is the most key feature height and frame then face is secondary for male, yea if ur young u would get jbs but not once u reach 20s

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: mayo mogger, cadee, SecularIslamist and 8 others
Yeah no shit sherlock

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, LooksThinker, Abhorrence and 4 others
If u are below 6 feet no women would find u sexually attractive cause they want a tall and wide guy to protect them which is survival instinct but if u are short u wont look so strong, this is the most key feature height and frame then face is secondary for male, yea if ur young u would get jbs but not once u reach 20s
lol good who tf wants to be muh protector for
Women

you type this while a dimorphic manlet BBC is throat fucking your oneitis. BRUTAL

lol good who tf wants to be muh protector for
Women
I mean even if u want to feel dominating and feel like a man u need to not be short

I mean even if u want to feel dominating and feel like a man u need to not be short
You think being under 6 ft dramatically increases a a chance a man gets disrespected by other men or something?

If you’re gl you’re still safe at 5 ft10-11 I think but under 5 ft it’s way harder

You think being under 6 ft dramatically increases a a chance a man gets disrespected by other men or something?
Not irl but u would sometimes feel migged by other men if u r short and that decreases confidence

cause they want a tall and wide guy to protect them
They just want they're children to be tall, it has nothing to do with protection. Protection is a prehistoric redpill cope, so to speak.

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
I love jbs, and hookers

do you think 6 ft 2 isn’t enough

Do you think men under 6 ft look weird?

state of .org

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: butterworld and HTN_Mentalcel
Maybe you could slay if you had superb face at sub 6'0 height, but you will never illicit that peak, raw, uncontrollable lust if you are not 190cm minimum.

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Below 6'4*