Is gymcelling a falio if you are non-NT?

Deleted member 14203

Deleted member 14203

Platinum
I am at the point where I am starting to get a hint of muscle, and if I wear the right shirt you can start to see the separation of shoulders and chest, and I just have more size in my back and arms so my old shirts look a little tight.

But I'm giga non-NT and I think telling people I gymcel just makes me sound like a fucking tryhard self improver autistic incel thinking I can actually get laid by lifting. I usually wear a jacket, but I wore a t-Shirt to work yesterday and one of my rostie foid coworkers asked me if I have been working out. :unsure: I told her I have been helping my grandma out on some projects around the house. Which is actually true, but you can't actually build much muscle from stuff like that.

I told my sister I have been working out and I could definitely feel the silent judgement. She definitely knows I'm a sexually frustrated incel trying to self improve.

Idk what do you guys think. Is it a falio to look like you lift if you are also an aspie?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Pietrosiek, Kekee and 3 others
You have mental disorder, schizophrenia.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Lolcel, Lev Peshkov and 1 other person
Its all in your head.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Yerico7, Lolcel and 3 others
Dn rd but gym is never cope

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Yerico7, Lev Peshkov and 4 others
I am at the point where I am starting to get a hint of muscle, and if I wear the right shirt you can start to see the separation of shoulders and chest, and I just have more size in my back and arms so my old shirts look a little tight.

But I'm giga non-NT and I think telling people I gymcel just makes me sound like a fucking tryhard self improver autistic incel thinking I can actually get laid by lifting. I usually wear a jacket, but I wore a t-Shirt to work yesterday and one of my rostie foid coworkers asked me if I have been working out. :unsure: I told her I have been helping my grandma out on some projects around the house. Which is actually true, but you can't actually build much muscle from stuff like that.

I told my sister I have been working out and I could definitely feel the silent judgement. She definitely knows I'm a sexually frustrated incel trying to self improve.

Idk what do you guys think. Is it a falio to look like you lift if you are also an aspie?
No, it’s not a failo in fact you might need to do it if you are a socially inept type because people are more likely to pick on you.

As a result you need to defend yourself.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14203
No, it’s not a failo in fact you might need to do it if you are a socially inept type because people are more likely to pick on you.

As a result you need to defend yourself.
Ya, I feel like I got picked on a lot in HS because I'm non-NT and also tiny. My body holds onto no fat so at 5'9" with an average frame and no muscle or fat I looked fucking tiny. I started at 120 lbs now I'm 135. Still small AF but I actually look decent I'm certain clothes.

I feel more confident and people seem to take me more seriously when I wear tighter shirts and fraud 2 inches of height. I can't tell what's in my head or what's real though.

• +1
Reactions: maxxedfalloutdweller
gymcelling isnt a failo
but Face is what makes a body memorable

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: yallareretarded120, calzium, LastHopeForNorman and 6 others
Yes. Everything is a falio if you are non nt

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7224
No. Gym is common af these days no ones making elaborate judgements about u just coz u go. Also just say you go here and there, dont make it seem like an obsession

If you’re gymmaxxed then girls know you’re double vaxxed so it’s nt halo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yerico7, maxxedfalloutdweller and sytyl
IMG 20211012 162656

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234, maxxedfalloutdweller, LastHopeForNorman and 8 others
gymcelling isnt a failo
but Face is what makes a body memorable
View attachment 1362967
I mean water=wet. You are playing by a different set of rules if you are sub five. If a Normie had that physique AND the coloring of brad pitt it would for sure be a halo. But I'm not sub 5. I am sub 5 social skills though.. which arguably is nearly as bad as being sub 5 looks.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
absolute cagefuel
i cant believe how skinny he is

guy legit has the face of someone who is jacked as fuck
You can only have two:
10-14% BF
Look like a twink
Gymcel to not look like a twink

Very few people have the frame to be low Bodyfat and no muscle without looking tiny.

Edit: actually I just realized the is retarded because you can pick option 2 and 3 and it makes no sense. But whatever

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yerico7 and thegoat
Gymcelling is always a failo.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
No, it doesnt matter. U can only get benefits from it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14203
But I'm giga non-NT and I think telling people I gymcel just makes me sound like a fucking tryhard self improver autistic incel thinking I can actually get laid by lifting.
Expectation:

Reality:

• JFL
Reactions: Lolcel and Deleted member 14203
everything is a failo if you're non NT

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, dashundalon, Deleted member 14203 and 1 other person
Lol. Anyone serious about lifting is hardly neurotypical. Most serious bros are total sociopaths

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and calzium
Lol. Anyone serious about lifting is hardly neurotypical. Most serious bros are total sociopaths
Exactly. You think some NT normie guy is actually serious about lifting and gets results? Yea right

You have to be a fucking lunatic to stick with workout for the long haul and be in tip top shape. The amount of work it takes to be actually strong is not normie tier

Normies at the gym is just them fooling around with paper weights and spinning on hamster wheels while flexing in the mirror

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: bobt, Ethniframementalcel and Doober