Is gymmaxing even worth it ?

mogstar

mogstar

6’4, average frame,shoulder wider than hips but hips wider than ribcage, I’m 68.7 kg (150 lbs), 11 kg below ideal weight, should I keep gymmaxing ? I think I could never be aesthetic as a wide hip cel

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963, SadnessWYJ, 6’1cel and 3 others
stupid question
You should ldar of course

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Luke LLL, ManzareK, Deleted member 3583 and 19 others
6’4, average frame,shoulder wider than hips but hips wider than ribcage, I’m 68.7 kg (150 lbs), 11 kg below ideal weight, should I keep gymmaxing ? I think I could never be aesthetic as a wide hip cel
Do it to keep high your testosterone

• +1
Reactions: IdiAmin and mogstar
Do it to keep high your testosterone
Could I somewhat fraud wide hips and still achieve a rectangular shape you think ?

• +1
Reactions: Tyronecell

Time online: 30:31

It never even began

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Aero, Luke LLL, Deleted member 5891 and 16 others
If you want a better and more aesthetic body to boost your confidence then gymcel. This is only for your own satisfaction. You will make friends easier and people view and respect you better.
For woman tho you don't need gym. You need face.

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, TheAnomaly and mogstar
If you want a better and more aesthetic body to boost your confidence then gymcel. This is only for your own satisfaction. You will make friends easier and people view and respect you better.
For woman tho you don't need gym. You need face.

Attachments

• C0E711F0-5BDF-4E38-8B1D-5EC20F5FC5A8.jpeg
    C0E711F0-5BDF-4E38-8B1D-5EC20F5FC5A8.jpeg
    15.3 KB · Views: 84
  • +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, IdiAmin and mortis
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and mogstar
Gym or Auschwitz.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, YoungJohnnyDepp and mogstar
6’4 average frame 68,7kg
jfl
take roids you faggot

You are probably not a wide hip cel, trust me bro.
I have your same height and I looked like a framecel when I was 78 kg in high school, now that I am 85 kg I look normal, I still got a long way to go but I already look much more proportioned.
Good luck! Working out is always worth the effort, and the taller you are, the more benefits you get from being jacked

• +1
Reactions: mogstar
You're so much more than 11kg below ideal weight. At 6 foot 4, you could be 220 lbs at 15% body fat naturally within 3 years of serious gymmaxxing.

I'm not even gymmaxxed and I'm 170 lbs while being skinny, at the same height.

• +1
You are probably not a wide hip cel, trust me bro.
I have your same height and I looked like a framecel when I was 78 kg in high school, now that I am 85 kg I look normal, I still got a long way to go but I already look much more proportioned.
Good luck! Working out is always worth the effort, and the taller you are, the more benefits you get from being jacked
If I’m 6’1.5 should I get big like 200 lbs plus?

• +1
Reactions: Julius
>i will never be aesthetic
you will be more aesthetic than you're now

• +1
Reactions: Julius and mogstar
there are 2 many benefits beyond having a nice body for being active !!

• +1
Reactions: coping ethnic
If I’m 6’1.5 should I get big like 200 lbs plus?
You can use a FFMI calculator to find your goal gymmaxxed weight.
A FFMI of 19 is roughly average, while 25 is usually considered the natty limit

if you have a shitty frame, gym is a necessity

if you have a truecel frame it doesn't matter

• +1
Lmao my little brother weighs as much as you and he's 5'11

• +1
if you have a shitty frame, gym is a necessity

if you have a truecel frame it doesn't matter
My frame is averageish,kinda like Chico’s frame, my main concern is that I might have wide hips

Imagine logging onto a looksmaxxing website and asking whether you should looksmax.

• +1
Reactions: ConspiracyTheory, coping ethnic, Seth Walsh and 1 other person
Imagine logging onto a looksmaxxing website and asking whether you should looksmax.
You would be shocked by the amount of users that say that gym is a cope jfl

• +1
Reactions: Yoyo2233 and JamesHowlett
You would be shocked by the amount of users that say that gym is a cope jfl
It literally has no downsides, it’s only the idiots that get fat but that’s from diet. False equivalency is strong here

Gym + Caloric deficit = your face will look better.

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh and mogstar
Gym maxing is important b/c if you have an ugly face - at least you can ascend to a PRAWN

• +1
Of course it’s not worth it. Everyone knows man boobs and bitch arms are what makes a girl dripping wet. Stay away from lifting and trying to look more like a man, try to look like a bitch instead.

• +1
Reactions: Yoyo2233, coping ethnic and mogstar
Of course it’s not worth it. Everyone knows man boobs and bitch arms are what makes a girl dripping wet. Stay away from lifting and trying to look more like a man, try to look like a bitch instead.
My main problem is that I think I’ll just look weird because my hips look a bit too wide jfl,idk if it’s because I’m skinny af or not

OP I have literally exactly the same specs as you, 6'4" average frame, wider hips than ribcage.

• +1
OP I have literally exactly the same specs as you, 6'4" average frame, wider hips than ribcage.
Do you think we really have wide hips or just lack muscle mass?

For me, my hips are actually wide.
I think your hips aren’t wide tbh, you probably just need to fill your mid section and train your back

Gym is standard procedure for looksmaxxing. You haven't reached your potential until you have gymmaxxed

• +1
Reactions: coping ethnic
For me, my hips are actually wide.

Not disproportionately wide considering your height and frame, but not narrow either.

Not disproportionately wide considering your height and frame, but not narrow either.
Right, I am currently gymcelling and slamming shoulders. At the moment I'm actually cutting, I'm kind of skinny fat. I have probably 15 to 20 pounds of fat on my entire body, and ALL of it is on my abdomen. My shoulders are literally so shredded you can see the straitions in them, but I still have lower belly fat. I'm just sick of it so I'm cutting to get rid of it, then I'll continue lean bulking to get bigger.

My main problem is that I think I’ll just look weird because my hips look a bit too wide jfl,idk if it’s because I’m skinny af or not
Like you don’t look weird already. Stop looking for excuses and start lifting. Lifting will make you look better a 100% of the time.

• +1
It literally has no downsides, it’s only the idiots that get fat but that’s from diet. False equivalency is strong here

Gym + Caloric deficit = your face will look better.
Yeah but the question is: is it worth the time and effort? I dont care enough about girls rn to work out cos that requires effort and will have little results. It's easier to wank over ways of getting more results from mse and fm

Yeah but the question is: is it worth the time and effort? I dont care enough about girls rn to work out cos that requires effort and will have little results. It's easier to wank over ways of getting more results from mse and fm
Just do it, it’ll increase your mental and physical health too with no downsides. If you don’t overeat, you will get leaner and build some muscle, again more advantages.