is GYMMAXXING COPE at 6ft4 height?

aspiring sigma male

aspiring sigma male

ascended mentalcel
I am getting constantly told by normies that my physique is mid. So I started to GYMCEL and idk if it will get me anything seriously.
I am 6ft4 tall with insane frame and a good face (prominent jaw, prominent high set zygos), slayer pheno

Here is the thing. Will it only ruin my SMV due to bulk and at the end I still won't see any progress? Currently at 15% bf anyway.

Are they coping or is my body really this bad? My build looks high sex appeal imo idk maybe they are coping

IMG 20240218 091340

Last edited:
Gymcelling always helps, especially at 6"4 so you don't look lanky

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman and aleksander
I am getting constantly told by normies that my physique is mid. So I started to GYMCEL and idk if it will get me anything seriously.
I am 6ft4 tall with insane frame and a good face (prominent jaw, prominent high set zygos), slayer pheno

Here is the thing. Will it only ruin my SMV due to bulk and at the end I still won't see any progress? Currently at 15% bf anyway.

Are they coping or is my body really this bad? My build looks high sex appeal imo idk maybe they are coping

View attachment 2768083
thought this was that one tik toker model

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel

View attachment 2768083
Posts32Reputation11Points1Purchased upgrades1

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and HTN_Mentalcel
Is it worth the sacrifice in your opinion?
Just leanbulk. Or go carnivour and eat as much as you want ( you can't gain weight even on 10k calories if you cut carbs and sugar).

Don't bulk lol

Just leanbulk. Or go carnivour and eat as much as you want ( you can't gain weight even on 10k calories if you cut carbs and sugar).

Don't bulk lol
Carnivore is pure meat right?

Carnivore is pure meat right?
Meat, eggs, milk, raw honey.

Just cut carbs and you can't gain fat. There was a guy who ate 7000 calories a day but he has no carbs so he didn't gain weight just muscle

ur already mogger with that cool pay to win user color
Imagine this website shows up in your payment receipts from the bank jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, 1.60cm and aspiring sigma male
ur already mogger with that cool pay to win user color
You gotta support forms like this no cap. This forum is gold you can read shit about anything completely unfiltered no bs by people who are unbiased and non bluepilled

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 62070 and Deleted member

Just cut carbs and you can't gain fat. There was a guy who ate 7000 calories a day but he has no carbs so he didn't gain weight just muscle
Def trying this out motivationfuel

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
Your muscle development is low but your bones are good
If you cant get to 90kg bench press without getting fat you'd be doing something wrong
If you just want a bit more muscle you should be able to gain a decent amount of strength without actively needing to bulk

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and aspiring sigma male

View attachment 2768083
Do roid or dont train. Naturally there is no hope for an aesthetic physique at 6’4. Most of the time gains even after years are barely visible

gymmaxxing is never cope at any height

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5

View attachment 2768083
6'5 and roidmaxxed def worth it especially when I go to clubs where tf do you live bro where 6'4 hits the top of the door im in the U.S and I still have like 3-4 inches between my head and the doorframe

insane frame 404

6'5 and roidmaxxed def worth it especially when I go to clubs where tf do you live bro where 6'4 hits the top of the door im in the U.S and I still have like 3-4 inches between my head and the doorframe
I am not standing right in the door I am a bit forward if that makes sense therefore I appear bigger. It's a good height fraud

• +1
Reactions: TwoFace
in germany as well as us doors are like 6‘6-6‘7

in germany as well as us doors are like 6‘6-6‘7
yeah its insane traveling around seeing how short doors are in some places even in my own house most doors are 6'8 but some are taller

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5

View attachment 2768083
nah nigga im 8 foot 11 inches tall (slightly above avg in org btw) and ive gone from 125 punds to 310 pounds of pure mass. anything is possible if you believe in gandy :feelsokman:
even if you're a 6'4 manlet.

shit torso height, cant judge cause im 6'4 also with a bit smaller torso than that lol

Link please? Wanna do more research on that out of curiosity.