IS GYMMAXXING GOOD OR BAD FOR HEIGHT GROWTH??

left mogs hard tbh
1674384770851523-gif.2163488
1679030489678-png.2113742
Right mogs

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17920
So many copers without any single clue of what they are talking about here, firstly gymmaxing is mostly fine to do muh increase t so e2 levels would to, no because t is also converted to dht and it naturally aromatizes the e2 levels.

Secondly, don't do any weight lifting which effects the spine (self explanatory)

Thirdly, Gymmaxing may use some GH but it also increases it. I'd say gymmax and drink lots of milk, others have grown while gymmaxing.

• +1
Reactions: GigaAscender
If you think about the enourmous use of calcium, electrolytes and protein that muscle repair needs to function I'm not sure even a high protein diet could compensate for it. Thats a good question tbh.

Another thought I have is that gymcelling will increase your androgenic hormones that convert to estrogen through aromatase which in theory would shorten your bone growth window as well. Maybe the GH release wouldnt overpower that

Bottom line hop on mk677 and AI
@brucel what do you think about this?

@brucel what do you think about this?
Hes a retard, but the last bit is a little correct if you want to prolong your growth period you should hop on an ai, mk677 is not really the best hgh for growth (ie vertical growth like height) but good for gymmaxing, I'd suggest HGH + ai if you want height growth.

Since you are 15 I would suggest it's better to drink lots of milk and eat meat aswell.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GigaAscender and garoupilled_
Hes a retard, but the last bit is a little correct if you want to prolong your growth period you should hop on an ai, mk677 is not really the best hgh for growth (ie vertical growth like height) but good for gymmaxing, I'd suggest HGH + ai if you want height growth.

Since you are 15 I would suggest it's better if you focus on drinking lots of milk and eating meat.
he has like 3 threads in botb 💀 i think he has a point though, i’m pretty sure muscle growth takes priority over bones so it could reduce longitudinal bone growth

and yea my diet is mostly meat and dairy already

he has like 3 threads in botb 💀 i think he has a point though, i’m pretty sure muscle growth takes priority over bones so it could reduce longitudinal bone growth

and yea my diet is mostly meat and dairy already
believe what you want, just know I am correct

believe what you want, just know I am correct
whats wrong with my response genuinely want to know more

what would be the difference in bone longitudinal growth between mk677 and hgh besides hgh being more dosage efficient as well?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: looksmidder
whats wrong with my response genuinely want to know more

what would be the difference in bone longitudinal growth between mk677 and hgh besides hgh being more dosage efficient as well?
mk677 is just too low of a dosage to cause growth especially in height growth, hgh mogs everything it is used in short kids with idiopathic stature in every study. Not some peptide or mk677. (may work if you are young or use many peptides but I haven't seen as many good results as with hgh, it even increase skull circumference and among other things.)

Last edited:
mk677 is just too low of a dosage to cause growth especially in height growth, hgh mogs everything it is used in short kids with idiopathic stature in every studies. Not some peptide or mk677.
im aware of that

what about the rest

im aware of that

what about the rest
too low iq to read, you say things without any basis. Calcium increase and accelerates growth in height, protein is converted to hgh. You could just have a normal intake and you will see development in both. Its like saying walking uses to much water which can be retained in the spine. Dumb example just take more if you need.

• JFL
Reactions: garoupilled_
too low iq to read, you say things without any basis. Calcium increase and accelerates growth in height, protein is converted to hgh. You could just have a normal intake and you will see development in both. Its like saying walking uses to much water which can be retained in the spine. Dumb example just take more if you need
"too low iq you dont support basis" gosh nigger thanks for providing the basis of your takes huh

I'm the low iq but you dont even recognize calcium has a role in muscle connection and repairment as well? yes obviously calcium and protein accelerate height growth but the exact point in the discussion is that by working out you'll be fatiguing the resources necessary for said growth since they may be going elsewhere depending on the intensity of mechanical load and nutrition abundance and "just eat more bro" theory doesn't work like that

If I exercise and eat 500g of protein in one day and eat jack shit the following days will I make gains? fuck no

muscle takes multiple days to repair fully depending on the fiber twitch/group and if youre doing that every week it could potentially take a load on a body whose primary goal should be epiphyseal expansion, you didn't address that point a single time

water is instantly replenished by hydration I understand the analogy but its not a fair comparison

you underestimate the impact of nutrition and overestimate body capability, look at SEA countries and their height spurt over the last 2 generations, all of them have been due to higher protein diets, in the same way that nova scotia has had taller people due to their high protein diet since before industrialization and the green revolution came around

provided 0 value to the discussion besides stating the obvious that hgh>mk

• +1
Reactions: Lucid and looksmidder
"too low iq you dont support basis" gosh nigger thanks for providing the basis of your takes huh

I'm the low iq but you dont even recognize calcium has a role in muscle connection and repairment as well? yes obviously calcium and protein accelerate height growth but the exact point in the discussion is that by working out you'll be fatiguing the resources necessary for said growth since they may be going elsewhere depending on the intensity of mechanical load and nutrition abundance and "just eat more bro" theory doesn't work like that

If I exercise and eat 500g of protein in one day and eat jack shit the following days will I make gains? fuck no

muscle takes multiple days to repair fully depending on the fiber twitch/group and if youre doing that every week it could potentially take a load on a body whose primary goal should be epiphyseal expansion, you didn't address that point a single time

water is instantly replenished by hydration I understand the analogy but its not a fair comparison

you underestimate the impact of nutrition and overestimate body capability, look at SEA countries and their height spurt over the last 2 generations, all of them have been due to higher protein diets, in the same way that nova scotia has had taller people due to their high protein diet since before industrialization and the green revolution came around

Nigga is schizo, confirmed. Water is wet nigger

Nigga is schizo, confirmed. Water is wet nigger
you should kys so the world has one less nigger

get iq and machiavelli mogged retard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lucid and looksmidder
@looksmidder dont trust this low iq nigger hes retarded

• +1
literally mogged you so hard you start coping and writing essays. IQ mog is brutal jfl.
couldnt expect anything different than a low iq response coming from a nigger in the first place

QFBooPHZNCIFJBdNMQADw02Ga0O3WBPS8sgWJdDvbfY.jpg

you truly love getting mogged 24/7 dont you

get physique mogged on top of everything
Nigga I post mog you aswell, its so over for you. Why do you love getting mogged so hard?

couldnt expect anything different than a low iq response coming from a nigger in the first place
I mean if you expected that then that would be your thought process so that would just mean you're low iq yourself.

Nigga I post mog you aswell, its so over for you. Why do you love getting mogged so hard?
congratulations for rotting on here longer and showing your nigger iq to the forum so hard

I mean if you expected that then that would be your thought process so that would just mean you're low iq yourself.
I had hoped you werent as low iq as I thought

• +1
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: brucel
The effect of gymmaxxing on height growth is not known. I’m not aware of any quality studies showing either way.

If you incorporate exercises that torsionally strain your bones, it is more likely to increase height. (There’s a theory that torsional forces elongate bones)

It does seem probable that exercise in general increases height due to the HGH increase. But idk.

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali and looksmidder
If you think about the enourmous use of calcium, electrolytes and protein that muscle repair needs to function I'm not sure even a high protein diet could compensate for it. Thats a good question tbh.

Another thought I have is that gymcelling will increase your androgenic hormones that convert to estrogen through aromatase which in theory would shorten your bone growth window as well. Maybe the GH release wouldnt overpower that

yeah your thoughts right
Increased T = higher levels of androgens = increased Growth velocity (Not Predicted Adult height)
Increased E from Aromatase conversion = faster fusure of growth plates/peaking of Estradiol

Also keep in mind increased GH from significantly higher consumption of calories whilst does could increase height velocity (think fat kids that are taller than others their age but end up around average height/shorter), without the factor of estrogen controlled won't necessarily increase PAH, and speed up the growth plate fusure

Combine these and yep the window for growth could (likely) be potentially shortened and sped up, with that est peaking happening faster than anticipated the height growth would slow to a crawl

MK677 yes, but needs Vit B6/P2P to keep prolactin in check, (caber ideally not necessary), also mk does cause more sides than advertised but I haven't looked at my research in a while so won't expand on that

AI definitely, Asin best for practicality because it won't shotgun his ability to Aromatase but will bind and suicide the existing est in his body, should be done carefully because nuked EST is hell on earth

@looksmidder

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: looksmidder and garoupilled_
yeah your thoughts right
Increased T = higher levels of androgens = increased Growth velocity (Not Predicted Adult height)
Increased E from Aromatase conversion = faster fusure of growth plates/peaking of Estradiol

Also keep in mind increased GH from significantly higher consumption of calories whilst does could increase height velocity (think fat kids that are taller than others their age but end up around average height/shorter), without the factor of estrogen controlled won't necessarily increase PAH, and speed up the growth plate fusure

Combine these and yep the window for growth could (likely) be potentially shortened and sped up, with that est peaking happening faster than anticipated the height growth would slow to a crawl

MK677 yes, but needs Vit B6/P2P to keep prolactin in check, (caber ideally not necessary), also mk does cause more sides than advertised but I haven't looked at my research in a while so won't expand on that

AI definitely, Asin best for practicality because it won't shotgun his ability to Aromatase but will bind and suicide the existing est in his body, should be done carefully because nuked EST is hell on earth

@looksmidder
high iq

• +1
Reactions: looksmidder and TakaTeo
yeah your thoughts right

@looksmidder
holy shit this is high iq, so if i took asin i could theoretically improve my overall height? as i could gain the benefits of raised T and GH while keeping my e in check

The effect of gymmaxxing on height growth is not known. I’m not aware of any quality studies showing either way.

If you incorporate exercises that torsionally strain your bones, it is more likely to increase height. (There’s a theory that torsional forces elongate bones)

It does seem probable that exercise in general increases height due to the HGH increase. But idk.
what excercises cause torsional strain?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
also what the fuck happened here while i was asleep 💀

• JFL
holy shit this is high iq, so if i took asin i could theoretically improve my overall height? as i could gain the benefits of raised T and GH while keeping my e in check
Yes, Asin would be a good way to go about it if you are already using Mk, (not letro or arimidex ) you don't want to absaloutely nuke your est because single digit estrogen will make you feel genuinely shit, huge mental sides also so starting lower and tapering up over time to see how you personally tolerate it would be the best course of action (e.g 6.5mgs EOD, up to 12.5mgs e2/3d over the course of a month but that's still a pretty conservative dose) it's difficult to play around with but the MK will cushion your joints with water so they don't get dried out and injury prone due to low E2 it's mainly mental sides you wanna watch out for

and the negative feedback loop from lower est will increase your T levels, even if you don't massively improve height growth you'll still have higher free flowing androgens and a better T to E ratio which will be positive in androgenic development.

Imo it's very worth doing so as you'll get more significant benefits from your MK use compared to if it's used on its own, slowing/halting growth plate senescence is the goal but you don't want to fuck your mental state significantly for it. (P.s nuked E2 = litterally no care in the world for women, can put your sex drive/dick function into the ground even if your T is high, you can feel asexual bc of it)

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali and looksmidder
It's bad. You're body will spend resources that can be spent on growing you're skeleton on growing muscles.

• +1

W response. this faggot is getting annoying by the way he types to actual good convos.

• +1
Reactions: garoupilled_ and looksmidder
  • JFL
you should kys so the world has one less nigger

get iq and machiavelli mogged retard
If you only grow 2” after gymmaxxing it’s because you were only going to grow 2” to begin with. No study or piece of evidence has ever claimed lifting to stunt growth. It’s neutral and won’t affect it at all tbh. If anything it will help bone density and the mechanical stress will help with wrist size and frame. Jfl if you aren’t lifting at 16+

• Hmm...

What do u think about sprinting???

• +1