IS GYMMAXXING GOOD OR BAD FOR HEIGHT GROWTH??

25mg ED + 1000mg berberine, not for that long (like 2 weeks so far) and i haven't noticed much other than an appetite increase, like i eat 3000 calories in a day already and i'm still constantly hungry
I take 25mg daily what does the berberine do? btw I am also really hungry during the day and just mack everything I see only been taking for like 4 days
 
  • +1
Reactions: looksmidder
sprinting, stretching and bodyweight exercises is the way to go @looksmidder
 
  • +1
Reactions: looksmidder
I take 25mg daily what does the berberine do? btw I am also really hungry during the day and just mack everything I see only been taking for like 4 days
i dropped the berberine bc i think it fucks your igf-1, i just take alpha gpc atm
 
and yea that shit makes me insanely fucking hungry 24/7 not rlly much you can do abt that tho
 
What do u think about sprinting???
idk it’s prop valid since i think the reason sporty kids are taller is bc they sprint around a lot. there isn’t much proof for it tho
 
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall

Similar threads

Michael Vornik X
Replies
2
Views
30
Anavarforthehuz69
Anavarforthehuz69
greycel726194
Replies
2
Views
27
MogOrDie
MogOrDie
moeful
Replies
11
Views
89
focity
focity
welli2009
Replies
16
Views
121
mapley
mapley
Anonym0us
Replies
7
Views
113
IOD
IOD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top