Is Hard liquor healthier than Hard Seltzer’s?

Deleted member 6045

Deleted member 6045

I’ve been trying to quit vaping and I’m on day 5 right now. To take the edge off in the evening I’ll have 4-6 shots of whiskey or vodka. Sometimes I have a few hard seltzer’s instead just to get that passive oral fixation feeling like smoking. Which one do you think is healthier. To be quite honest, once I’m drunk they both make me feel like a giddy little sorority girl who wants a puff bar. But drinking does get rid of the anxiety for the most part.

tldr which is healthier?

Yes and No, it causes permanent urinary track semen problems and it blocks your testicular range

What lol

Quitting vaping?!

Kek vaping is like 0 danger

Bro i smoke and I'm fine tbh

Chill out

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, Deleted member 6045 and deer
What lol

Quitting vaping?!

Chill out
It causes hariline and thick semen reduction plus it can also freeze it in your balls
Be Careful

• Woah
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Sounds like addiction shift

What lol

Quitting vaping?!

Chill out
JFL delusional
Sounds like addiction shift
Maybe a little, but I don’t enjoy being drunk and you can’t just carry a bottle around at work sneak off to the bathroom and take a few pulls without anyone noticing.

Maybe a little, but I don’t enjoy being drunk and you can’t just carry a bottle around at work sneak off to the bathroom and take a few pulls without anyone noticing.
Maybe you don’t like it now but you’re very likely to get addicted eventually (if it works for you) and it’s easy af to drink at any place. Vodka in a water bottle, mixing sodas/coke with hard liquor etc.

Not a good idea to try to quit smoking

Maybe you don’t like it now but you’re very likely to get addicted eventually (if it works for you) and it’s easy af to drink at any place. Vodka in a water bottle, mixing sodas/coke with hard liquor etc.

Not a good idea to try to quit smoking
You right. I haven’t been doing it everyday. Just drinking shit ton of water, running and chewing gum