Is having female friends useful even if you are ugly?

LooksJourney

LooksJourney

Disfigured till 6 Figures
yes it is

lets say ur ugly but u get a gf and ur female friends r in the same circle with her that makes her much less likelier to cheat cause girls care a lot about status and hoe shame each other for virtue signalling

plus if shes up to anything their friends will tell you cause ur on good terms and they respect you even if they dont lust for you

also in case one of them falls for u lets say ur not that ugly and maybe u have a nice body so u can kind of hookup once in a while cause most normies hookup through friend circles

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, Preoximerianas, fvolkek and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, 5'8manlet, Deleted member 7725 and 9 others
  • +1
Reactions: fvolkek
Yes big halo effect especially if the girls are above average looking just make sure to be in pictures with them too
How to befriend without them being creeped out thinking you want to fuck? Do I have to gaymaxx JFL :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: fvolkek
female friends are useless and a waste of time

• Hmm...
Reactions: LooksJourney
In my area friend bang each others

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney
Not sure on this one but I think it can actually hurt you at bar settings if the females there know you are just friendzoned. Just by personal observation it doesn't seem to help normies and below do any better at hooking up. I think it may trigger a response that if this female is friendzoning him then he isn't a decent male. Now of course a 7/10+ having a female friend there isn't going to affect his chances much as they probably see it then as outcompeting her or something - that the guy just didn't choose her.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and LooksJourney
How to befriend without them being creeped out thinking you want to fuck? Do I have to gaymaxx JFL :feelswhy:
You need to be in an environment where your bumping into them regularly enough either 1. Workplace 2. College (Same society/ living accomadation /group work ) 3. Friends of friends

Once you have that initial lead you have a reason to talk to them and start a friendship .there’s no specific way to befriend them just don’t treat them any different than you would any other friendship

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and LooksJourney