Is having no friends looks issue or mental retardation

they pretend to be their friends. you need to be at least 4psl and 185cm to have friends. No man respects you if you are short fuck. Im 173cm and tried to had one fren in the past who was 199cm and he bullied me every time he wanted to. Thats why I prefer to rot without any friends.

173 is literally bordering average jfl.

You are on the shorter side, but far from "over."

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
You are a retarded slav obviously. Who bases respect on some specific starting height u baboon? Its all about behaviour. Muh respect. I can literally show it you in dms
Over for my baboon brain then.

• So Sad
Reactions: rand anon and Nebula
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23804
Mental , I say this as someone with Aspergers

@finnarope

• So Sad
Last edited:
When he is mad he tells me I'm disgusting and shi:feelshah:
Brutal, my dad was sort of similar but he moved away and I could live with my mom atleast

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Krakowski
im too ugly to have friends sadly. im also autistic so it's doubly over for me.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon, Krakowski and Deleted member 23804
Luck issue.

100% social retardation. Looks can matter sometimes but usually not. People with the most friends are socially strong and confident

• So Sad
Reactions: rand anon
autism issue

• So Sad
  • So Sad
because you are an abomination. it is impossible for anyone to love or like you. You are a disgusting worm
Why? Because I am Indian?

it’s mostly bout being NT , your looks will determine who you can be friends with so if you’re a LTN or short you’ll be forced to hangout with the sub 5 manlets who usually are autistic and have shit personalities
Not true man. Tons of popular manlets and uggos, I can matter in some circles but overall not really. Tons of fat popular dudes, or ugly dudes who are funny or something .

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23804 and Deleted member 27452
Not true man. Tons of popular manlets and uggos, I can matter in some circles but overall not really. Tons of fat popular dudes, or ugly dudes who are funny or something .
mirin pfp is that you

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 27452
Absolute chad, I can see ur zygomatic arch too i’m assuming you have hollow cheeks right?
Which is also a lot of forward facial growth. Thing is there are dudes who are better looking than me that don't have as much forward growth so it's not everything I guess

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27452
Which is also a lot of forward facial growth. Thing is there are dudes who are better looking than me that don't have as much forward growth so it's not everything I guess
nah I bet ur a htn. minimum ur probably a chadlite

• +1
Reactions: actualunderstander
no NT for face
you're mtn at least and I don't Remember your face very good I only Remember that you had long philtrum but It didn't impact your looks much and a great side profile. Your problems are just in your mind, I can Imagine your face with being a slighlty popular guy in school

• +1
you're mtn at least and I don't Remember your face very good I only Remember that you had long philtrum but It didn't impact your looks much and a great side profile. Your problems are just in your mind, I can Imagine your face with being a slighlty popular guy in school
I have literallly 0 real friends it’s over

• +1
Looks is everything

• +1
60% of the forum has this problem
nah 60% of the forum Is just insecure/shy because of their looks but the guy here isn't ugly so he shouldn't be

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23804 and actualunderstander
nah 60% of the forum Is just insecure/shy because of their looks but the guy here isn't ugly so he shouldn't be
Finally somebody with sense.

• JFL
why don’t people want to be around me the. U little faggot?

• JFL
I’m insecure asf I don’t even go out during daytime only at night to gym like batman

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: goo25 and Krakowski
how do i know? I don't know you
Exacly - it must be my looks

breaking bad GIF

• +1
Reactions: goo25