Is having no friends looks issue or mental retardation

I’m insecure asf I don’t even go out during daytime only at night to gym like batman

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 23804
Exacly - it must be my looks

breaking bad GIF
I've never seen your face before, but if you go back in this thread i literally said "the problem Is NTness unless you look really really bad"

I’m insecure asf I don’t even go out during daytime only at night to gym like batman
just stoicmaxx and be consistent with the gym for 3-5 years, it's the only hope.

• +1
I've never seen your face before, but if you go back in this thread i literally said "the problem Is NTness unless you look really really bad"
I’ve changed my mind since rhen

You get smarter day by day @_MVP_

How am I mentally deranged?
we are pattern seeking individuals that implement this kind of behavior in social interactions and ppl seem to detect that

Same problem but I think it’s more related to me being quiet honestly

I was in a social setting today and I realized when everyone was talking that I don’t know how to talk to people and even when people asked me stuff I don’t know how to keep the conversation going
I thought that was u in ur avi

we are pattern seeking individuals that implement this kind of behavior in social interactions and ppl seem to detect that
I'm not crazy and incel like alot of these posters but I do agree I'm pattern seeking and also socially different then most people. Wonder what it is

• +1
To be honest I am starting to think I got brain damage from my parents treating me like shit due to their divorce and all the other shit that happened.

I never really had any friends and was always weird and different. Maybe it’s partially due to aspbergers but I just feel like something else went wrong IDK
Its not brain damage but you got trauma from your parents divorcing. Idk about you but when my parents divorced i started acting out. Before they did i was good at every subject in School but after the divorce i only layed energy on subjects i like. I also became kind of a loaner after it