Reactions: fauxfox, AspiringMogger and Deleted member 23558
pretty sure this guy posted on .org

• +1
Reactions: extremchange628181
Why u post me here

• JFL
Reactions: Constantin Denis, tom69, Pumanator and 1 other person
result is as i expected and i'm happy with that sorry

(btw u can't rate anything it's 3 weeks post op lol )

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444 and Pumanator
Why u post me here
didn't know you are a user. my personal opinion is that you look great. I wish I can see your brow more openly though. share the details about the procedure bro.

man, I totally agree that we should wait for the final result before jumping to conclusions, and I totally get not wanting to show your full face for privacy reasons. but I think you should upload a picture that didn't hide the upper third (you can still hide the eye area), because otherwise it's impossible to tell if it's over-advanced or not.

• +1
Reactions: chrisN
Judging from the pics shown here, I think he looks great to be honest. We can't know how the results harmonise with the rest of his face, but most of us would look better with a side profile like that, compared to our current ones.

Yes, he wasn't recessed at all to begin with. 2023 and peoples here still believe that "muh anteface" is the answer.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15539 and bradpittshairline
@Ifter it looks decent any quality of life improvements?

show ur results with eyes

show ur results with eyes
Judging from the pics shown here, I think he looks great to be honest. We can't know how the results harmonise with the rest of his face, but most of us would look better with a side profile like that, compared to our current ones.
didn't know you are a user. my personal opinion is that you look great. I wish I can see your brow more openly though. share the details about the procedure bro.
ok same photo with less censored area https://postimg.cc/qNGsGj3L
@Ifter it looks decent any quality of life improvements?
yeah i had sleep apnea now i sleep great
Who was ur surgeon again
Dr Ciaglo

• +1
Reactions: Bobelbrah
Its surprising he had sleep apnea with a facial profile like that, but generally 10mm is recommended to cure most sleep apnea, so functionally speaking he did the bare minimum

Hard to tell quality of the result aesthetically though given swelling and upper third suppression

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31020
@Ifter results are good don't be discouraged by any comments especially since you've not even finished recovery I'd be very pleased if I were you

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and rand anon
yea looks shit

• Ugh..

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: basedblackpiller

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
ok same photo with less censored area https://postimg.cc/qNGsGj3L
Yeah man, you look great! Congrats on the results! Your side profile kinda reminds me of Kurt Cobain's:

Pin by Miew Kuwachkapun on My stuff | Kurt cobain photos, Nirvana ...

Pin de Ɲօհҽ :ᵌ en guapuras del sr | Kurt cobain, Nirvana, Bandas musicales

scara.png

yeah i had sleep apnea now i sleep great
Its surprising he had sleep apnea with a facial profile like that, but generally 10mm is recommended to cure most sleep apnea, so functionally speaking he did the bare minimum
I am surprised by this as well. How was your sleep apnea diagnosed? Did you sleep with that kind of device that measures your breathing and such at home? I have heard that sleep apnea not always gets detected by these kinds of tests, so I suspect that I may still have it myself.

• JFL
Reactions: User49
Yeah man, you look great! Congrats on the results! Your side profile kinda reminds me of Kurt Cobain's:

Pin de Ɲօհҽ :ᵌ en guapuras del sr | Kurt cobain, Nirvana, Bandas musicales

scara.png

I am surprised by this as well. How was your sleep apnea diagnosed? Did you sleep with that kind of device that measures your breathing and such at home? I have heard that sleep apnea not always gets detected by these kinds of tests, so I suspect that I may still have it myself.
Thats how I got my diagnosis

Youre right Kind of does look like cobain

• +1
Thats how I got my diagnosis
Yeah, most people get diagnosed that way. Thing is, I have read that is still doesn't always show up. And I have symptoms of sleep apnea, but my test still came out with nothing. So, yeah... :unsure:

Yeah, most people get diagnosed that way. Thing is, I have read that is still doesn't always show up. And I have symptoms of sleep apnea, but my test still came out with nothing. So, yeah... :unsure:
I think you would have to do an inperson sleep center visit

Thanks bruh, yeah in fact side profile might be a bit similiar to Kurt. Sorry to other's but i don't look like fooking ape. Maybe u just guys got flat asian face and u think that's proper thing? haha sorry not

bout sleep apnea yeah i had diagnosis it was mild sleep apnea ( not a big problem tho but now i feel full of energy after 8 hrs of sleep , before i could sleep even 11 and still feel tired ) Big difference for me. What my surgeon said is that i have very very big tongue and we need to create space for it to lay on top properly. I see very big difference now.
Could you do one for your before as well? Would be very interesting to able to compare your former midface to what it looks like now. It seems to have come forward quite a bit.
yeah take before photo with only eyes censor. https://postimg.cc/rR53cjMK
(shitty hairstyle here tho so not much visible )
But what i think personally - i got fucking great rhinoplasty for free by doing this movement on my maxilla - i thought i will do rhino after bimax but is no longer needed, i love my surgeon for this.

Thanks for positive supporting comments. Will post update in some months.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and Bobelbrah
Thanks bruh, yeah in fact side profile might be a bit similiar to Kurt. Sorry to other's but i don't look like fooking ape. Maybe u just guys got flat asian face and u think that's proper thing? haha sorry not
Humans ability to cope is truly laughable sometimes
bout sleep apnea yeah i had diagnosis it was mild sleep apnea ( not a big problem tho but now i feel full of energy after 8 hrs of sleep , before i could sleep even 11 and still feel tired ) Big difference for me. What my surgeon said is that i have very very big tongue and we need to create space for it to lay on top properly. I see very big difference now.

But what i think personally - i got fucking great rhinoplasty for free by doing this movement on my maxilla - i thought i will do rhino after bimax but is no longer needed, i love my surgeon for this.
Getting fucking hyped to get this my self!
Thanks for positive supporting comments. Will post update in some months.
Thanks for posting your results and giving us life fuel. Please keep us updated, peace!

It's actually crazy how much your midface improved. Didn't know you could get results as good as these from bimax. Was yours a high cut lefort 1, or was it just an ordinary lefort?

Stop gaslighting op. you should either get some sort of supra implant + frontal bone or revision

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, Deleted member 32486 and rand anon
Why are you coping? He looks great and very masc, yeah, but not ape-like at all. His nasiolabal angle is very similar to to mogger:

Who looked like this from the front:

iu
gives me hope jfl my side is somewhat like this but with underbite which i need braces for

overadvanced, if he has a weak or recessed forhead, it‘s literally over

surgery looked useless too since his jaws were okay and not noticably recessed.
should have gotten implants, greedy surgeon convinced him to do it fucking jew

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32486
i don't care its surgery some people look like trhat when they are borned some need to get surgery
Implants would be shitty for me my face looked flat and needed maxilla advance it's same opinion from all surgeons . My bones will look automatically way better by pushing it forward

• +1
he looked that way through nature.... not through a Lefort 1 osteotomy
So, what's your point? Natural development or not, he looks better now. Which isn't a surprise, since he is now closer to what his natural development actually should have been in the first place. Jfl having to explain this

Like this, just nature wasn't helpful for me so i helped myself like lot of people already did. And? that's the point of this forum basically, to improve your look by surgeries

your Nose Hump is gone too!!!!

Unironically a downgrade, looks very primitive now.

your Nose Hump is gone too!!!!
yeah and that's the key
why i had hump on my nose?
because nose expected bigger maxilla advancement and it failed , got humped because maxilla got recessed

maxilla got proper advancement = nose is straight , now my face looks as it should

go guys all make yourself a LF3 good luck with this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18582
From chadlite to LTN

yeah and that's the key
why i had hump on my nose?
because nose expected bigger maxilla advancement and it failed , got humped because maxilla got recessed

maxilla got proper advancement = nose is straight , now my face looks as it should

go guys all make yourself a LF3 good luck with this
i cant wait for my nose to become fix too im getting bimax in january polish guy

We need to see eye and forehead to decide