Is He Overadvanced?

Crazy how people disregard upper third projection, basically a hardcap to how much forward growth you can get. ESPECIALLY the browridge. These are 2 heavy antefaces with no browridge however one works way better than the other, guess the surgeon’s choice isn’t really a thing that should be overlooked after all, weird ! The first guy has my exact surgery plan, he ascended hard. Would be a legit strong htn if it wasn’t for his cuck eye area and long midface. Mirin fellow laser hair removal maxxer .
but OP should have made the tough choice. what would you do if you were him?

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer
but OP should have made the tough choice. what would you do if you were him?
If you mean strictly on the topoc of an anteface, i would have gotten a less aggressive anteface. Sure, it would have been less overall movement but it would look more natural. I also would have said maybe some form of upper third augmentation, such as a broowridge implant or some shit but he censored that area so i can’t tell for sure.

What do you mean bu “tough choice” ?
he wasn't clinically recessed BUT he needed forward growth for aesthetics.

If you mean strictly on the topoc of an anteface, i would have gotten a less aggressive anteface. Sure, it would have been less overall movement but it would look more natural. I also would have said maybe some form of upper third augmentation, such as a broowridge implant or some shit but he censored that area so i can’t tell for sure.
what line you would follow? what do you mean by "less aggresive"? like, do you think coceancig line is overkill?

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer
he wasn't clinically recessed BUT he needed forward growth for aesthetics.

what line you would follow? what do you mean by "less aggresive"? like, do you think coceancig line is overkill?
I don’t know anything about conceanig since i’m not trying to spend the price of a house on bimax, but i just think that an excessive anteface looks shit on men most of the time. I also am a big supporter of the total facial convexity angle, but we can’t measure it in these pics. Again, the upper third pretty much caps your forward growth, you can go past it a little but it starts looking uncanny.

• +1
Reactions: nobodyspecial369 and randomvanish