Is He Overadvanced?

It’s not that difficult. Upload a pic showing the upper third as proof that you weren’t over advanced.

I can’t believe that the only picture you found was one with all the hair hiding the forehead JFL

i cant wait for my nose to become fix too im getting bimax in january polish guy
when talking about nose after bimax it's specific case

my nose was crooked before so after result's can be very good , straight men nose

but if u got straight small nose now the after results can be too feminine

Shepherd maxxing

i hate having to explain things to pretentious teenagers....

Kurt Cobain's skull arrived at that appearance through natural development. A combination of growth between the sutures and remodeling of ALL facial bones, following the unique guidelines dictated by his genetic code.

Therefore it is harmonic and natural-looking.

View attachment 2430665

A Lefort 1 osteotomy cuts the already fused bones at an extremely unnatural point...RARELY is a procedure that will get you closer to "what you were supposed to look like with natural development". It is a means to fix the bite.

View attachment 2430668

All other bones which suffer from recession/subpar development are unnafected by it. So if you overdo it you'll end up looking like this

View attachment 2430680
View attachment 2430682
Of course he hasn't completely achieved his natural development. But part of his face is now closer to it should have been (that his sleep apnea got cured is a testament to that). But sure, harmony can be an issue with lefort sometimes. But if you honestly think he looks worse now compared to before, then I don't know what to say. Sure, some people look weird after bimax, but OP looks nothing like the examples you bring forward. He looks great. Show his new face to anyone out side of an autistic psl forum and they will agree with this point of view and think he is handsome.

• +1
Reactions: Ifter
when talking about nose after bimax it's specific case

my nose was crooked before so after result's can be very good , straight men nose

but if u got straight small nose now the after results can be too feminine
my before nose is similar to yours

my before nose is similar to yours
so that's good starting point. ask surgeon to make proper advancement and rotation to "straighten" the nose, you can get similiar effect like me. no rhino needed after really . you will get just good men nose straight

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18582
so that's good starting point. ask surgeon to make proper advancement and rotation to "straighten" the nose, you can get similiar effect like me. no rhino needed after really . you will get just good men nose straight
good men nose straight

yeah some guys with straight nose before bimax got small tiktok feminine nose after it doesn't look good i think
it depends on the boy
Straight nose is good on you though

Harmony-wise.... he is not. It's way more complicated than that. Do you even know "what he was supposed to look like"? no

you can't see his eyes/forehead. You essentially can't see him.

If you could your brain probably would subconsciously process his face as uncanny
posted my forehead here see 1st page with less censor

Do you even know "what he was supposed to look like"? no
Of course not. But I know that he isn't suposed to have sleep apnea, but a jaw that accommodates proper breathing. He has that now and it shows, for the better.
you can't see his eyes/forehead. You essentially can't see him.
If you could your brain probably would subconsciously process his face as uncanny
Judging from the material we have, he undeniably looks better. And I have seen him from the front, as well as in better side pics, as well. The results speak for themselves. He might not have perfect harmony. We can't say for sure what the surgery did to him in this regards. But it is in no way obvious that it was ruined somehow. This is just an assumption on your part.

Furthermore, no normie would think that his side profile looks too forward grown, they would just be mirin hard. But I rest my case.

i don't care its surgery some people look like trhat when they are borned some need to get surgery
Implants would be shitty for me my face looked flat and needed maxilla advance it's same opinion from all surgeons . My bones will look automatically way better by pushing it forward
It looks good, also can be affected by lens distortion, so scans are best way to analyse
But people hating cos they don't understand that this is what forward growth actually is, not these people like cavill who are recessed in Frankfurt plane

Rip ramus.
This is what Im kinda afraid of tbh
Lefort 1 doesn't move upper half of the maxilla, how can I avoid being dogmaxxed?
I trust my surgeon but still need to talk about it with him

Plus since Im sfscel I need to be careful to not end up with long midface as I understand

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
This is what Im kinda afraid of tbh
Lefort 1 doesn't move upper half of the maxilla, how can I avoid being dogmaxxed?
I trust my surgeon but still need to talk about it with him
OP had a noname surgeon.

• +1
Reactions: king_of_recession
OP had a noname surgeon.
Shit results might happen with every surgeon tbh, depends on the base of the individual ofc

I dont think this guy needed that in the first place

• +1
A more conservative 5mm advancement would have been more harmonious for the profile. 10mm is just extreme for minor recession

Why did you go to some random noname?
Yeah, why didn't you go to a surgeon recommended by a bunch of retarded incels, bro? Imagine making your own informed decision instead of basing it on the consensus of an internet forum for 14 year olds to discuss Chico harmony.

• +1
Reactions: Ifter
Yeah, why didn't you go to a surgeon recommended by a bunch of retarded incels, bro? Imagine making your own informed decision instead of basing it on the consensus of an internet forum for 14 year olds to discuss Chico harmony.
Result looks like shit so obviously the "incels" know more than OP with his "informed" decision. There is a reason some surgeons are highly regarded, they improve faces substantially. Reason we discuss "Chico harmony" is the same reason we don't get botched.

because nose expected bigger maxilla advancement and it failed , got humped because maxilla got recessed

maxilla got proper advancement = nose is straight , now my face looks as it should
that's just silly

i hate having to explain things to pretentious teenagers....

Kurt Cobain's skull arrived at that appearance through natural development. A combination of growth between the sutures and remodeling of ALL facial bones, following the unique guidelines dictated by his genetic code.

Therefore it is harmonic and natural-looking.

View attachment 2430665

A Lefort 1 osteotomy cuts the already fused bones at an extremely unnatural point...RARELY is a procedure that will get you closer to "what you were supposed to look like with natural development". It is a means to fix the bite.

View attachment 2430668

All other bones which suffer from recession/subpar development are unnafected by it. So if you overdo it you'll end up looking like this

View attachment 2430680
View attachment 2430682
Can you give me trimax and surgery advice in dm?

Thanks. I have chosen top surgeon in my country and i love my results, i dont care about your instagram celebrities

• +1
Reactions: longjohnmong
There is a reason some surgeons are highly regarded
because some random dude went to one of them, had a decent result, and then someone else did and had a decent result, and that was all it took to convince the forum that the surgeon was some sort of god. "But has Ramieri ever botched someone?" literally the logic used to justify his reputation. "Well, no teenagers know of any cases where Ramieri has botched anyone, so he must be good!"

Thanks. I have chosen top surgeon in my country and i love my results, i dont care about your instagram celebrities
congrats

because some random dude went to one of them, had a decent result, and then someone else did and had a decent result, and that was all it took to convince the forum that the surgeon was some sort of god. "But has Ramieri ever botched someone?" literally the logic used to justify his reputation. "Well, no teenagers know of any cases where Ramieri has botched anyone, so he must be good!"
Ramieri have made way above "decent" improvements. So have all the other reputable ones.

@longjohnmong
The "decent" choice that came from some "Chico harmony discussing incels":
1553661 dddd
3142192 AF6AE184 339E 4B84 93B1 50C10B8DBD26
1732735 77A68A5F D7DB 4123 84FD A5B065674BAF
1732736 B9E7D831 E3BB 48F2 9F7C 7B0DA6D7FAAC

Vs. The legendary infooormed choice:
RDT 20230915 143451765145615349856156

@SurgeryEnjoyer ffs at this forum.

• JFL
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer
@longjohnmong
The "decent" choice that came from some "Chico harmony discussing incels":
View attachment 2433173View attachment 2433174View attachment 2433175View attachment 2433176

Vs. The legendary infooormed choice:
View attachment 2433178

@SurgeryEnjoyer ffs at this forum.
Crazy how people disregard upper third projection, basically a hardcap to how much forward growth you can get. ESPECIALLY the browridge. These are 2 heavy antefaces with no browridge however one works way better than the other, guess the surgeon’s choice isn’t really a thing that should be overlooked after all, weird ! The first guy has my exact surgery plan, he ascended hard. Would be a legit strong htn if it wasn’t for his cuck eye area and long midface. Mirin fellow laser hair removal maxxer .

• +1
Reactions: NoPainNoChick and HarrierDuBois
Ramieri have made way above "decent" improvements. So have all the other reputable ones.
Because people look better after having their jaws rotated and advanced. There are hundreds of other surgeons that do exactly what Ramieri does. You can't point to anything that makes Ramieri better than any other capable surgeon. It's pure hype built around him doing surgery on the right people at the right time.

So have all the other reputable ones.

Cool. Let's see some Pagnoni bimax ascensions? There's gotta be like 30+, right? Because I can go on some no name Brazilian surgeon's insta and find dozens of good results, so a "reputable" surgeon like Pagnoni must have a ton.

Because people look better after having their jaws rotated and advanced. There are hundreds of other surgeons that do exactly what Ramieri does. You can't point to anything that makes Ramieri better than any other capable surgeon. It's pure hype built around him doing surgery on the right people at the right time.
Well to be fair the mini chin wing and the low price is what set him apart for a long time, now both are gone so he is currently overrated.
Cool. Let's see some Pagnoni bimax ascensions? There's gotta be like 30+, right? Because I can go on some no name Brazilian surgeon's insta and find dozens of good results, so a "reputable" surgeon like Pagnoni must have a ton.
@SurgeryEnjoyer

Crazy how people disregard upper third projection, basically a hardcap to how much forward growth you can get. ESPECIALLY the browridge. These are 2 heavy antefaces with no browridge however one works way better than the other, guess the surgeon’s choice isn’t really a thing that should be overlooked after all, weird ! The first guy has my exact surgery plan, he ascended hard. Would be a legit strong htn if it wasn’t for his cuck eye area and long midface. Mirin fellow laser hair removal maxxer .
Haven't seen his eye area but yes browridges hardcap bimax potential due to facial convexity.

• +1
Its good retards good results

Well to be fair the mini chin wing and the low price is what set him apart for a long time, now both are gone so he is currently overrated.

@SurgeryEnjoyer

Haven't seen his eye area but yes browridges hardcap bimax potential due to facial convexity.
I’ve head a good result but purely because i chose my movements. I don’t have the pics rn but he gets nerfed pretty hard by it. He wears sunglasses most of the time, tatemaxxing.

Last edited:
  • +1
Alright, then we agree. OP got what he wanted, so I don't see the issue. If it were me, I wouldn't have gotten surgery in the first place.

Alright, then we agree. OP got what he wanted, so I don't see the issue. If it were me, I wouldn't have gotten surgery in the first place.
OP got botched. If you pay 20k you're entitled to HTN+ tbh @SurgeryEnjoyer.

• +1
OP got botched. If you pay 20k you're entitled to HTN+ tbh @SurgeryEnjoyer.
Yeah, although for most people it only serves as a good foundations, since genrally other things need to be fixed as well. The standard package is trimax + genio + jaw angles + rhino + zygos. The vast majority also reuqires some form of supra/browridge augmentation but it’s so specific and experimental that most don’t even bother. A rhino especially can have a huge impact on perceived forward growth if the nose is droopy/overprojected.

• +1
Yeah, although for most people it only serves as a good foundations, since genrally other things need to be fixed as well. The standard package is trimax + genio + jaw angles + rhino + zygos. The vast majority also reuqires some form of supra/browridge augmentation but it’s so specific and experimental that most don’t even bother. A rhino especially can have a huge impact on perceived forward growth if the nose is droopy/overprojected.
I don't need the rhino but will def play around with the other stuff. Might do supras with infras for an even more compact striking eye area in combination with brows + lashes softmax.

• +1
I don't need the rhino but will def play around with the other stuff. Might do supras with infras for an even more compact striking eye area in combination with brows + lashes softmax.
Didn’t think you would benefit from supras from the pics you showed me, but that might just be your fat pads carrying you hard. And agreed, Lima feline eye area or death.

• +1
Didn’t think you would benefit from supras from the pics you showed me, but that might just be your fat pads carrying you hard. And agreed, Lima feline eye area or death.
Yeah I have great supra fat pads but the bone is lackluster for sure. I'm carried by forehead projection, browridge, and fat pads. While the supras themselves are quite unimpressive. Feline looks>>>
3640477 tumblr 818d2041af9e2a7831ff17cce4c984dc 85a77e2d 1280 1

• +1
Rip ramus.
Ramus naturally looks shorter when you push your mandible (and your whole face) forward, like the guy in that image is doing. His ramus should look fine when he is in normal position. Plus having a stubble can be deceiving

Ramus naturally looks shorter when you push your mandible (and your whole face) forward, like the guy in that image is doing. His ramus should look fine when he is in normal position. Plus having a stubble can be deceiving
Normal is not a halo...

• +1
chico's ramus isn't anything special either, it's not a requirement. The guy in the pic improved
Chico has a tall ramus. Definitely halo ramus. Seen people argue he is carried by his ramus.

• JFL
Reactions: Krakowski
Chico has a tall ramus. Definitely halo ramus. Seen people argue he is carried by his ramus.
bro come on now, his ramus is slightly above average at best in terms of length, nothing special. It's not the size of his bones that are impressive, but rather the positioning and overall averageness.

Either way @Ifter improved and his ramus is fine

No one reached HTN except kinda the mexican guy.
That's because maxfacs don't design faces. They move jaws. Some people have a lot latent potential that's actualized when their jaws are fixed. Some don't. Do you think this surgeon did something magical?

They didn't. The dude posted his movements. They were very basic. 5mm maxilla, 10mm mandible, with CCW rotation. The reason the guy is Chadlite after is because he was a Chadlite before who needed some basic jaw movements.

It would be like judging acne cream because a dude who used one cream looks like Chad now that his acne is gone and a dude who used a different cream still looks LTN.

You just made me realise something, if Chico had flared gonions, he would truly be unmoggable

• Hmm...
Reactions: Interested
That's because maxfacs don't design faces. They move jaws. Some people have a lot latent potential that's actualized when their jaws are fixed. Some don't. Do you think this surgeon did something magical?

They didn't. The dude posted his movements. They were very basic. 5mm maxilla, 10mm mandible, with CCW rotation. The reason the guy is Chadlite after is because he was a Chadlite before who needed some basic jaw movements.

It would be like judging acne cream because a dude who used one cream looks like Chad now that his acne is gone and a dude who used a different cream still looks LTN.
Not chadlite after but I get your point yes. Although most people with recessed jaws can ascend to HTN with jaw surgery and implants.

Looks uncanny imo