Is health topic related to looks theory ?

Is health cope ?

• Total voters
Chintuck22

Chintuck22

Living like there's no tomorrow
Since there's nothing else to be added into looksmaxing section, i though about making a thread about catecholamines and toxoplasmosis, and through it's similar pattern, i can attribte it to looksism (NT and inhibition, mood aspects). I would create a thread which is indirectly pointed regarding looksmaxing

But here's the thing;

People would kid themselves that health is cope, they'll go by the principle of "why eat healthy when chad has to do nothing, it's surgery or cope". Which is not plausible and retarded argument to bring upon, but most people think by that logic.

• +1
Reactions: Schönling, thisend, Deleted member 5180 and 5 others
i though about making a thread about catecholamines and toxoplasmosis, and through it's similar pattern, i can attribte it to looksism (NT and inhibition, mood aspects). I would create a thread which is indirectly pointed regarding looksmaxing
@ me when you make it ^^ thanks

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com
Since there's nothing else to be added into looksmaxing section, i though about making a thread about catecholamines and toxoplasmosis, and through it's similar pattern, i can attribte it to looksism (NT and inhibition, mood aspects). I would create a thread which is indirectly pointed regarding looksmaxing

But here's the thing;

People would kid themselves that health is cope, they'll go by the principle of "why eat healthy when chad has to do nothing, it's surgery or cope". Which is not plausible and retarded argument to bring upon, but most people think by that logic.

Curious how you kill off toxoplasmosis in the body.

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22
Its all about LOOKING healthy

ie dark circles are sign of ilness etc
looking low t indicate low t (prental t) etc

many atractive traits are directly related to health and proper development

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator, thisend, Deleted member 7901 and 2 others
Disregard haters, just make the thread. I enjoy reading your threads. Always takes time to digest you threads. Please do keep up the good work. And @ me.

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22
Its all about LOOKING healthy

ie dark circles are sign of ilness etc
looking low t indicate low t (prental t) etc

many atractive traits are directly related to health and proper development
How to get rid of dark circles permanently? No concealer bullshit pls. I have them for years. It does not matter how much I sleep, what I eat, how much I lift weights or do cardio. My dark circles wont disappear. Only tanning helps slightly, by making the surrounding area darker.

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman
How to get rid of dark circles permanently? No concealer bullshit pls. I have them for years. It does not matter how much I sleep, what I eat, how much I lift weights or do cardio. My dark circles wont disappear. Only tanning helps slightly, by making the surrounding area darker.
Your lifestyle left few options

+Discolorotion- typically ethinc problem
Use hydroquione skin whitening cream

+Vascular - Caffeine topical and cold
compress It will shrink veins

+Lack of fat - Fat graft , fillers and topical amino acids (they restore fatcells)

+Orbital recesion (not enought bone )
Realistic solution to this is infraorbital implant (from eppley and few others)
This is causes of my dc and @qwertyqazqwerty

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8165, thisend and Chintuck22
Your lifestyle left few options

+Discolorotion- typically ethinc problem
Use hydroquione skin whitening cream

+Vascular - Caffeine topical and cold
compress It will shrink veins

+Lack of fat - Fat graft , fillers and topical amino acids (they restore fatcells)

+Orbital recesion (not enought bone )
Realistic solution to this is infraorbital implant (from eppley and few others)
This is causes of my dc and @qwertyqazqwerty
Yeah I got absolutely garbage tier orbitals. Lower scleral show and UEE for the same reason. I will try the soft methods, need to moneymaxx before I can hardmaxx.

Yeah I got absolutely garbage tier orbitals. Lower scleral show and UEE for the same reason. I will try the soft methods, need to moneymaxx before I can hardmaxx.
Try ice hooding for uee

• +1
Reactions: thisend