Is her midface really shorter? Amazing result from Quatriangular Lefort 1

D

Deleted member 5385

Truth seeker
Her midface from profile looks vertically shorter, her nose is more Compact and forward projected, upturned. Her under eye support increase a lot.
Not to Say her whole face was vertically shortened a Lot.
Is this possible surgeon was able to move nose in upward direction?
@RealSurgerymax @Sergio-OMS @curryslayerordeath @Warlow @Copemaxxing @goat2x @hairyballscel @orthochadic
IMG 20201102 224202
IMG 20201102 224539
IMG 20201102 224555
IMG 20201102 224629

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel, Loud_Jock, HeavenAdmιn and 13 others
Looks like it tbh. Her nose got shorter

• JFL
Reactions: ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ), Norwooder, Deleted member 8461 and 6 others
Went from looking like a horse to looking like a man. Negresses cannot win.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, AlwaysHaveQuestions, Lolcel and 2 others
From being fuck meat for a chadlite to being fuck meat for a Chad. Looks like she wins.

Fuck that surgery reaches high. I need this are there screws on her orbitals? fucckkk

Yes measure her midface ratio, she is smiling which will distorte it a bit but her midface defo shortened

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel
Hey bumo
When something has potencial and is good nobody comment
But When there is some shit muh 10 pages 250 comments

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8758, Carbon Copy, Deleted member 4416 and 5 others
Her midface really didn't get any shorter, that's a perception by her more forward maxilla now. Since it has less of a sunken in look.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Inscol, Deleted member 4430 and Deleted member 5385
Nose shorter slightly, the rest looks like illusion thanks to smile

Dramatic improvement for this foid for sure

From access to 100cocks per day now she has access to 650 cocks per day

Doubt it would work for us
look at her lower maxilla compared to the upper
IMG 20201102 224629

they just had to move the upper forwards we would have to move the whole shit forward

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hairyballscel and Deleted member 685
Doubt it would work for us
look at her lower maxilla compared to the upper
View attachment 779025
they just had to move the upper forwards we would have to move the whole shit forward
Depends what do you mean "US"
My nasal base is recessed ,which give me dorsal hump, Just simply moving IT forward would give me a shorter midface look.
But I am interested in Cure all vertical growth traits and go from vertical to horizontal. I will do everything cause it would bring me to 6.5 PSL range easily .

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, Deleted member 4430 and goat2x
Depends what do you mean "US"
My nasal base is recessed ,which give me dorsal hump, Just simply moving IT forward would give me a shorter midface look.
But I am interested in Cure all vertical growth traits and go from vertical to horizontal. I will do everything cause it would bring me to 6.5 PSL range easily .
nvm ignore that comment i am tripping or i looked at a different ct

Her midface really didn't get any shorter, that's a perception by her more forward maxilla now. Since it has less of a sunken in look.
Don't be so skeptical , I only care her face looks less horse tier and more harmonious . Someone can have even 0.9 midface and will look good cause it will fit his features. I don't care if her maxilla and tissues were literally made shorter , I only care she looks like human now .

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Is it even possible to do this during a regular Bimax? I am probably getting Trimax with CCW, so I want to discuss the optimal Lefort movement with my surgeon.

@Taylorswift
Your thoughts , you will be probably skeptical but you must admit that she looks muuch better and a lot of vertical growth was Reversed .

• +1
Reactions: Loud_Jock
@Taylorswift
Your thoughts , you will be probably skeptical but you must admit that she looks muuch better and a lot of vertical growth was Reversed .
Looks nigga

Looks nigga
Lmao something more if I remember correct you said your midface is 0.85 and looks similar to this nazi motherfucker idk his name do you should be interested

Nose shorter slightly, the rest looks like illusion thanks to smile
Her profile improved a lot
Not to say to can easily find out if midface is horse from profile.
There is some Gene responsible for midface height from profile so F ok profile someone can look long but from front it looks decent, that why I hate my profile

Her midface from profile looks vertically shorter, her nose is more Compact and forward projected, upturned. Her under eye support increase a lot.
Not to Say her whole face was vertically shortened a Lot.
Is this possible surgeon was able to move nose in upward direction?
@RealSurgerymax @Sergio-OMS @curryslayerordeath @Warlow @Copemaxxing @goat2x @hairyballscel @orthochadic
View attachment 778944View attachment 778945View attachment 778947View attachment 778948
love you ❤ you made my day. So nose carthilage trimming exist yeaaahhh.
Her head posture and ipd is similar in both front pics 😲:

If she were sloping her forehead in the after pics, he nasion and inner eye canthus would be higher in relation to her iris. While it's not the case.
We from the 3/4 pics we can see that the shortening doesn't come from the nasal tip upturning

And if the pic was more zoomed in on the before ipd would be different. (what i mean by ipd is measured ipd from the pic without considering about the iris size)

It's too good to be true , but it's right in front of us.

Thank you man

Attachments

• A7DDD0A5-73C5-4FAB-9007-E7F53699D73F.jpeg
    A7DDD0A5-73C5-4FAB-9007-E7F53699D73F.jpeg
    33.5 KB · Views: 31
  • C4224827-0DD1-4B1C-BAA9-03244A5897A7.png
    C4224827-0DD1-4B1C-BAA9-03244A5897A7.png
    414.1 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634 and Deleted member 5385
That's IT.

Same HEAD POSTURE
SAME EYE DISTANCE,

SO NO FOREHEAD SLOPING AND ZOOM FRAUD

AND FROM THE 3/4 WE SEE THR NOSE DOESN'T GET UPTURNED SIGNIFICANTLY,...

YET,,,,

THE MIDFACE IS SHORTER AT THE NOSE LEVEL ON FRONT PICS. ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634
Don't be so skeptical , I only care her face looks less horse tier and more harmonious . Someone can have even 0.9 midface and will look good cause it will fit his features. I don't care if her maxilla and tissues were literally made shorter , I only care she looks like human now .
It only looks less horse tier because her maxilla was extremely sunken in to begin with

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
Yyyy second bumo?

Bump this lifefuel 😍

Just look at the difference in the undereye area, even if it didn't actually shorten anything it definitely filled it in a way that only an osteotomy can, it just looks so much better I can't even explain how.

If this is actually unfrauded (because this surgeon's before and afters on instagram seem kinda frauded and too good to be true sometimes), can the same midface shortening change (whether it's an illusion or real) be achieved with a MLF3? for people with no malocclusion.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634
When from 1.8 FWHR to 1.9, FUARKKKK,

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: orthochadic
That's IT.

Same HEAD POSTURE
SAME EYE DISTANCE,

SO NO FOREHEAD SLOPING AND ZOOM FRAUD

AND FROM THE 3/4 WE SEE THR NOSE DOESN'T GET UPTURNED SIGNIFICANTLY,...

YET,,,,

THE MIDFACE IS SHORTER AT THE NOSE LEVEL ON FRONT PICS. ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤View attachment 779236
Nvm just read the title im going to ask for this

Last edited:
Subhuman to subhuman

Holy fuck
Her midface did shorten alot

Bumo

• +1
Reactions: QuadraMadra
Gots to bump this for the boys

Saving grace

bump number 56778

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
mlf3 mogs as it can also increase ipd, pfl and zygomatic breadth

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6538
  • +1
Reactions: The Bleach Pill
i dont think we can't do this.
she looks like she has something like marfan syndrome and that's the reason for the cavity being closed to shorten the face. we don't have that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and Deleted member 5385
i dont think we can't do this.
she looks like she has something like marfan syndrome and that's the reason for the cavity being closed to shorten the face. we don't have that
Why do you think she Has Marfan syndrome ? Like idk if severe midface hypoplasia is one of the symptoms

Why do you think she Has Marfan syndrome ? Like idk if severe midface hypoplasia is one of the symptoms

is this cavity a normally occurring thing in people with long mid faces? or they have bones there instead?
idk i'm just assuming the possibility since it just doesn't make sense to me humans would evolve to have a large soft spot like that in their face

View attachment 792399
is this cavity a normally occurring thing in people with long mid faces? or they have bones there instead?
idk i'm just assuming the possibility since it just doesn't make sense to me humans would evolve to have a large soft spot like that in their face
You are sure she had free space in her upper maxilla? I have never seen something like this
@Sergio-OMS @RealSurgerymax is it possible?!

We need more maxfac like this

View attachment 792399
You are sure she had free space in her upper maxilla? I have never seen something like this
@Sergio-OMS @RealSurgerymax is it possible?!

Are you referring to the maxillary sinus?

Are you referring to the maxillary sinus?
i'm retarded lol. i just looked at pictures of skulls and realize it doesnt matter. just disregard what i said