Is hgh for anti aging a meme?

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken
Many anti aging clinics and doctors claim 2iu a day are anti aging.
Now i often heard its bullshit and works the exact opposite - pro aging.
Would 2iu bring any benefit to better skin or muscle building?

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish and Lmao
meme

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
If u have a lot of money no

It won’t anti age ur face that’s for sure

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
It won’t anti age ur face that’s for sure
People on forums mentioned their skin looked a lot better or even younger. Dont know how that would happen.

It's not

there's a video of based 50+ or 60+ white women, who was feeling the effects of the agepill, found a blackpilled doc, hopped on HGH, and i swear she looks 20 years younger.

Very famous vid, i'll let you know when I find it

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish, oldcelloser and Deleted member 7725
People that have a big deficiency in hgh look much younger so idk

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
It's not

there's a video of based 50+ or 60+ white women, who was feeling the effects of the agepill, found a blackpilled doc, hopped on HGH, and i swear she looks 20 years younger.

Very famous vid, i'll let you know when I find it
This youtuber said its literally pro aging and not anti aging

We have the peak of HGH in the youth, and then we start to lose it gradually. With that logic it cant be a meme.

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx and AscendingHero
People that have a big deficiency in hgh look much younger so idk
Andy milonakis has a gh deficiency and looks like this at 45!!!

C8445DFC 0C78 49FB A941 98CE08EECDA7

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14280, Gaia262, Lmao and 2 others
We have the peak of HGH in the youth, and then we start to lose it gradually. With that logic it cant be a meme.
But at the same time aging science say igf1 is one of the aging accelerators. Thats why many anti aging gurus take metformin.
Hgh causes igf1 spikes, so it should also accelerate aging...?

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and TsarTsar444
Umm thats USED for growth of androgens, skin, organs, bones, literally anything durijg puberty, it has nothing to do with being young lol. Hgh isnjust a ligand for receptors on cells telling them to proliferate and increase production of key building blocks in relation to the tissue

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and efidescontinuado
People on forums mentioned their skin looked a lot better or even younger. Dont know how that would happen.
When I was on MK677 for a month it seemed my skin looked better but sure if it was just a coincidence. It’s not worth using HGH just for skin though.

id say try tretinoin, skincaremaxx and HGH for 10 years and see how you look afterwards
if you get cancer that just means you were pre-disposed genetically for it anyways srs; there are certain patterns encoded in our genetic code for diseases that we dont know yet; more than likely these will cause you to get cancer or stroke and die early even if you live the healthiest life
if you look worse, i dont think you'll look worse than your usual normie at 45, who doesnt use skincare, eats heavy carbs, drinks and smokes like a chimney :LOL:
we dont know precisely how our individual genes respond to these external compounds , but id say try it

But at the same time aging science say igf1 is one of the aging accelerators. Thats why many anti aging gurus take metformin.
Hgh causes igf1 spikes, so it should also accelerate aging...?

I noticed this aswell. There is conflicting information as usual in these type of spaces.

I can tell you anavar and possibly primobolan gave me glowy skin and its historically been used for burn victims.

The anti ageing community will be filled with misinformation to sell you shit no different to the fitness industry. Only a small minority know the truth.

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser
It's "anti-aging" in the sense that GH/IGF-1 rejuvenates your body's tissues, notably the skin, tendons, etc. through enhanced synthesis of collagen and various other proteins and macromolecules, making you look younger and perform better.

At the same time, this same process is "pro-aging" on a cellular level due to the overall ramp up in activity causing increased cellular waste production, cell turnover, etc.

I noticed this aswell. There is conflicting information as usual in these type of spaces.

I can tell you anavar and possibly primobolan gave me glowy skin and its historically been used for burn victims.

The anti ageing community will be filled with misinformation to sell you shit no different to the fitness industry. Only a small minority know the truth.
What is a good test base for a Var cycle? 400 test? Should you eat in a caloric deficit. When running Anavar or can you bulk on it?

most bodybuilder use HGh and they look old af