Is hgh worth it

Rigged

Rigged

Htn, 5’6 (over 😔), Top 5 IQ, Low Inhib
Im 5’5 js turned 16.2
Ik sum nigga gon be like “stopped reading at this”

Im mtn+ to low htn rn, i have high htn softmaxing pontial and im pretty much going to be there in like less than a year

Looks>height since with hgh the most i can get is maybe 5’8, and ik method of getting taller by 1-2 inches bone length + wingspan but gatekeeping

Title is question

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
become a jihadist

• +1
Reactions: Elevate Mind and i_love_roosters
isn't it just like a steroid? I would'nt do it if it was since my heart would explode or some shit like that

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EzikoIsHere, caiolindo, CaptSomething and 1 other person
isn't it just like a steroid? I would'nt do it if it was since my heart would explode or some shit like that
Nah its pretty harmless besides the risk of oger face, most of the risks can be mitigated

Nah its pretty harmless besides the risk of oger face, most of the risks can be mitigated
I think it depends where you live and your race. I know 5'5 koreans dudes that pull short girls because they have a good face, plus your 16 so you'll probably grow anyway + I don't think ogre face is worth it since you won't be tall enough for girls to ignore it

I was 172cm when i was 16 im 20 now n im 186cm now so idk just wait until 17-18

I think it depends where you live and your race. I know 5'5 koreans dudes that pull short girls because they have a good face, plus your 16 so you'll probably grow anyway + I don't think ogre face is worth it since you won't be tall enough for girls to ignore it
America thats all u gotta know jfl, wait till u heard the even crazier part

LA

b + i have .85 hands so this would help get me to 1

If i dont grow At 17-18 hgh wont do anything
depends if your growth plates are closed get an x-ray to check, work out, look up some heightmaxxing threads, hop on a mk677 stack maybe even estrogen inhibitors to prevent your growth plates from fusing, and get airforces with 1-inch insoles. you'll probably get another growth spurt soon and coupled with what you're doing could get you to 5'10 or 5'11 if lucky

youre getting to 5"8' hopefully without hgh. maybe 5"9'. dont hope more, its all luck. try improving face

Similar position as me not long ago. Hop on an AI rn and do more research

Im 5’5 js turned 16.2
Ik sum nigga gon be like “stopped reading at this”

Im mtn+ to low htn rn, i have high htn softmaxing pontial and im pretty much going to be there in like less than a year

Looks>height since with hgh the most i can get is maybe 5’8, and ik method of getting taller by 1-2 inches bone length + wingspan but gatekeeping

Title is question
Tbh you should use hgh as you really have nothing to lose and don't lose hope this forum is really nihilistic don't get bothered by over comments
5'8+ is definitely achievable and I recommend you to do microfractures if you need a course for that then DM me

• +1
Reactions: Lebron_James and UZB_Strebl
Tbh you should use hgh as you really have nothing to lose and don't lose hope this forum is really nihilistic don't get bothered by over comments
5'8+ is definitely achievable and I recommend you to do microfractures if you need a course for that then DM me
the thing ab hgh is if my nose grows too much or my ears itll failo me alot, also pmd 🙏

check pms please🙏