IS HIGH METABOLISM A BLESSING OR A CURSE?

Shrek2OnDvD

Shrek2OnDvD

I dont really care
High metabolism is good for keeping lean and not being overweight however it can be bad since people with high metabolism can’t put on mass easily and struggle to bulk up. What do you think?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: gamma and Deleted member 13367
Anyone can gain mass, you just have to eat in a caloric surplus (if you have a fast metabolism your maintenance calories will be higher than average so you’ll have to eat more to gain mass) but overall it’s a blessing imo

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
A High metabolism keeps you young

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Dainslief and ilyess
I feel like there is some connection between fast metabolism and acne tbh but I could be wrong

• +1
I envy niggas with fast metabolism, can't eat a fucking burger and soda without putting another kilo to the pack

• +1
Its just something I noticed during middle and high school. A lot of people who tended to get acne, were those fit looking dudes with high t and fast metabolism. Im also one of them, except Im subhuman and my acne still didnt go away

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615 and Shrek2OnDvD
Starch + dairy fat. No excuse not to gain mass with that combo unless you have subhuman thyroid function.

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and Deleted member 245
blessing

• +1
Blessing in today's society.

There are so many ridiculously calorie dense foods and sodas available that anyone who does a little research can gain weight easily. It's a lot harder to restrict calorie intake than it is to increase it. You can just drink milkshakes and shit all day if you have to.

• +1
depends

• +1
It's a blessing if you live long enough. Sucks when you're in high school, but it's wonderful once you're in your 30s and can eat pretty much whatever you want without looking like many of your peers.

• +1