Is hollow/thin/dark under eyes a ethnic/bad trait.

jdz6777

jdz6777

Iron
Thinking about getting filler for undereye, mine are thin with no fat. bit of a recessed maxilla. I dont like how they look dark and u can see the veins. Implants or fillers not sure what i wanna do.

What races are associated with dark/hollow under eyes. Luckily I don't have actual dark skin or else that would be rlly bad.

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and PseudoMaxxer
who cares what race is associated with them dark circles are unattractive and if u can fix them then fix them

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, disheartenedcel, EzikoIsHere and 2 others
filler in that area is very sensitive to migrations even kylies finally got fucked after years of doing it

just save for implants, and get filler a year before just to see how it goes but dont repeat it

Thinking about getting filler for undereye, mine are thin with no fat. bit of a recessed maxilla. I dont like how they look dark and u can see the veins. Implants or fillers not sure what i wanna do.

What races are associated with dark/hollow under eyes. Luckily I don't have actual dark skin or else that would be rlly bad.
looks good on good bone genetics, looks bad on bad bone genetics

filler in that area is very sensitive to migrations even kylies finally got fucked after years of doing it

just save for implants, and get filler a year before just to see how it goes but dont repeat it
good response/thinking. I was thinking of doing exactly this. Get the filler for now to see if i even like it or see how it is. Then if all is good, see eppley for implants.

• +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline
looks good on good bone genetics, looks bad on bad bone genetics
ur saying dark hollow circles look good on good bone genetics? wdym by bone can u elaborate. what exact bone are we talking about here

ur saying dark hollow circles look good on good bone genetics? wdym by bone can u elaborate. what exact bone are we talking about here
He's right. Dark circles especially can look hot if you have good bone structure overall on the rest of your face

• +1
Reactions: ilovenicotine
good response/thinking. I was thinking of doing exactly this. Get the filler for now to see if i even like it or see how it is. Then if all is good, see eppley for implants.
Yeah but i feel doing it when u have money for implants is smarter because when u see your eyes descend as filler fades, youll want to do it again

South Asian and mena