Is HTN possible via softmaxing? +rate +tips

lashh

lashh

Iron
I have a terrible maxilla because of my mother from the Philippines (I am a wasian looksfail). I have loads of other issues too especially with my side profile. Is it possible to ascend far enough without surgery into htn? please give advice on what I can do better for my face and skull.

Attachments

• looksmaxorg1.jpg
    looksmaxorg1.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 0
  • looksmaxorg2.jpg
    looksmaxorg2.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫, thvg, wishIwasSalludon and 2 others
Do you hard mew 24/7/365?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: copeistani, shogrim, ggg.tv🤫 and 10 others
you look fully looksmaxxed brother

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks
correct me if im wrong but u have a lot of downwards growth

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: copeistani, LooksThinker, Aero and 5 others
yeah definitely, I have a crazy obtuse gonial angle idk if you can tell by that pic. You think if I try to volumize my chin that would help make it look more forward? I look like a monkey from the side. Its hard trying to find fixes for my side profile outside of hardmax surgery

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: xxv, rand anon and nword49
brutal nose jaw midface eyes

• +1
Reactions: penguinza, xxv and Arsene
yeah definitely, I have a crazy obtuse gonial angle idk if you can tell by that pic. You think if I try to volumize my chin that would help make it look more forward? I look like a monkey from the side. Its hard trying to find fixes for my side profile outside of hardmax surgery
Yea i look like a fucking chimp from the side too its not as bad as urs tho u should just like kys idk

• WTF
Reactions: greycel
flat maxilla

• So Sad
Reactions: rand anon
Maybe low htn

kind of hard to work with your flat maxilla

• So Sad
Reactions: lashh

neck width increase
lip width increased
eye spacing increased
alar width decreased
chin width increased
eyebrow density and shape changed
in addition to skin tweaking

No HTN is not possible for you

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: beniman, papello, proxyy and 10 others
Your front looks really decent, i literally jumped out my seat, comically rubbed my eyes to be sure, looked at the second photo with my mouth open and eyes in disgust, after seing your side profile.

How on gods earth is that even possible

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chudlite, DelonLover1999, got.daim and 11 others
View attachment 3020979
neck width increase
lip width increased
eye spacing increased
alar width decreased
chin width increased
eyebrow density and shape changed
in addition to skin tweaking

No HTN is not possible for you
damnn rip. thank you though I got a good checklist now to try and work on it. you did all that editing and my nose still looks fucked jfl

Your front looks really decent, i literally jumped out my seat, comically rubbed my eyes to be sure, looked at the second photo with my mouth open and eyes in disgust, after seing your side profile.

How on gods earth is that even possible
LMFAO i know. my fillipino genetics fucked me. just part of being wasian though shit can look so busted

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: got.daim, wishIwasSalludon, watah and 2 others
LMFAO i know. my fillipino genetics fucked me. just part of being wasian though shit can look so busted
Asian skulls are brutal. No surgery for you tbh, you‘d need lefort 3 atleast.

Just don‘t show your side at all when talking to people

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Htobrother, Costcosuperstore, rand anon and 2 others
That´s why Mewing / proper tongue posture is extremely important for Kids, pre teens and even Teens.
Bones that age (including Maxilla) are still very Malleable.

I don´t know if there is a surgery available, that can move my Maxilla Upwards and Forwards.
If so, I am willing to undergo that surgery.
Also, I am looking for an MSE provider, to widen my Maxilla.
But I live in Europe, so thats difficult.

Im just so fucking mad at my mom, for Fucking a Heroin addict.
He gave me Bad genes Bro.
My mom is StacyLite in her prime, and my dad is a MTN Heroin addict.
Im tired of this BS

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: mog_or_be_mogged, Costcosuperstore and greycel
It's crazy that I could tell you're from the Philippines before reading

That´s why Mewing / proper tongue posture is extremely important for Kids, pre teens and even Teens.
Bones that age (including Maxilla) are still very Malleable.

I don´t know if there is a surgery available, that can move my Maxilla Upwards and Forwards.
If so, I am willing to undergo that surgery.
Also, I am looking for an MSE provider, to widen my Maxilla.
But I live in Europe, so thats difficult.

Im just so fucking mad at my mom, for Fucking a Heroin addict.
He gave me Bad genes Bro.
My mom is StacyLite in her prime, and my dad is a MTN Heroin addict.
Im tired of this BS
send me ur side profile

I have a terrible maxilla because of my mother from the Philippines (I am a wasian looksfail).
Jfl @ ur JBW incel ahhh dad

I have a terrible maxilla because of my mother from the Philippines (I am a wasian looksfail). I have loads of other issues too especially with my side profile. Is it possible to ascend far enough without surgery into htn? please give advice on what I can do better for my face and skull.
Mom ruined your nose and maxilla lol sorry bro

No nigger. Some delusional niggers here told you u have Chadlite potential or some dumb shit now ur mutt mongrel ass think ur Jeremy Meeks
Pretty big coper tbh my ratios r on point and so are my features lol. BGM himself said im lite+ potential, everyone knows I potential mog i dont give any fuck about some dirty hindu bluecel such as urself on an opinion of my face, objective reality is im gl

Negroid skull on a white person is brutal

• +1
Reactions: got.daim and nword49
Pretty big coper tbh my ratios r on point and so are my features lol. BGM himself said im lite+ potential, everyone knows I potential mog i dont give any fuck about some dirty hindu bluecel such as urself on an opinion of my face, objective reality is im gl
Whatever u say, ogre

High mtn front profile imo, that maxilla is so fucking brutal bro 😔

My pan has more forward growth

Asian skulls are brutal. No surgery for you tbh, you‘d need lefort 3 atleast.

Just don‘t show your side at all when talking to people
Never turn around theory

• JFL
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet
Are the ratios that are on point in the room with us rn?

If you can't tell what's wrong with that mouth, nose & philtrum at the same time you might as well rope as nature gave you a 50iq brain on top of that

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fuse, Subhuman232, got.daim and 3 others
Brutal maxilla

View attachment 3021360
If you can't tell what's wrong with that mouth, nose & philtrum at the same time you might as well rope as nature gave you a 50iq brain on top of that
Fix after weightloss and im getting genio retard

• JFL
Reactions: got.daim
View attachment 3021360
Yea just upload a pic of me when i was like 14 yeah np man

Yea just upload a pic of me when i was like 14 yeah np man
:feelshaha: Surely puberty past 14 reconstructed your whole face, as it's common after the age of 14, oh wait, it's not :ogre:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuse and nword49
:feelshaha: Surely puberty past 14 reconstructed your whole face, as it's common after the age of 14, oh wait, it's not :ogre:
Yeah just upload my deformed fat face at 14 you fucking retard LOL what is wrong with you

Yes they will. Watch
Reminder these are the delusional narcy brainlets that make up 20% of forum pop @ambi @HarrierDuBois @DelonLover1999

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fuse, iblamechico and ambi
Reminder these are the delusional narcy brainlets that make up 20% of forum pop @ambi @HarrierDuBois @DelonLover1999
I dont give a fuck who you tag lol. Ur the forum brainlet with all the retarded bullshit you spew out of your asshole all day. Orb mogs u into the dirt you’d switch your pathetic sub6 life with him in 2 seconds with no hesitation

I dont give a fuck who you tag lol. Ur the forum brainlet with all the retarded bullshit you spew out of your asshole all day. Orb mogs u into the dirt you’d switch your pathetic sub6 life with him in 2 seconds with no hesitation
High cortisol, high E morbidly obese chimp out

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fuse, depressionmaxxing, DelonLover1999 and 1 other person
i could play football on your face holy shit

High cortisol, high E morbidly obese chimp out
IMG 1431

Unfortunately I didn’t read. Observe this 7+ PSL morph. Bimax and filler would have made Orb famous

View attachment 3021393

Unfortunately I didn’t read. Observe this 7+ PSL morph. Bimax and filler would have made Orb famous
Not possible to achieve for him via fillers and bimax jfl now it makes sense how you think you can ascend substantially by "Saar pls i'll do genio and weightloss then I fix my potato nose and anus mouth"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fuse, caffeinemaxxed and ambi
Not possible to achieve for him via fillers and bimax jfl now it makes sense how you think you can ascend substantially by "Saar pls i'll do genio and weightloss then I fix my potato nose and anus mouth"
Filler can achieve most of that result lol. Im trolling with the genio but look at him. Jaw implants, filler and bimax and he would have been famous worldwide unlike u seething retard