Is i take oral minox and not fin will i still go bald

Willmogulater

Willmogulater

I love titties
is the combi of both necessary or oral minox can do the job

• +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿
is the combi of both necessary or oral minox can do the job
If ur rate of growing hair is => than rate of losing hair then it will do the job i did 50 mg oral min but i don't think its good for most people (i wasn't balding and i didn't have any sides but most people do)

U should work ur way up to 20 mg at first and then increase if u can handle more

u may also increase dosage if it doesn't work and u can handle it

but beware that fin will save u a lot of time and effort and i did that too 0.5 mg every other day

if u can then u should take both

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Willmogulater
And i know fin gave u gyno cause it increased t which got converted into e so if u take fin plz take an aromatase inhibitor and a SERM with it to minimise gyno

• +1
Reactions: Willmogulater
If ur rate of growing hair is => than rate of losing hair then it will do the job i did 50 mg oral min but i don't think its good for most people (i wasn't balding and i didn't have any sides but most people do)

U should work ur way up to 20 mg at first and then increase if u can handle more

u may also increase dosage if it doesn't work and u can handle it

but beware that fin will save u a lot of time and effort and i did that too 0.5 mg every other day

if u can then u should take both
And i know fin gave u gyno cause it increased t which got converted into e so if u take fin plz take an aromatase inhibitor and a SERM with it to minimise gyno
Thanks I will try fin plus ai

• +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿