Is i'm a volcel for only being attracted to white girls

mizrahi_hater

mizrahi_hater

Swallow the duginpill
White girls are the soul of the nation, they are what we fight for, non-white women are not feminine at all and should fuck themselves

Low iq ethnics say shit like this yet support white genocide

Truly giga low iq, no wonder Israel is a third world shithole

• +1
Reactions: JBcollector
why are you caping for a group of easy sluts

Talking abojt ashkenazi girls

• +1
Reactions: Biggdink

So does it make me a volcel? Most mizrahis are sheboons and not feminine at all, iv'e been attracted to some mizrahis girls but the ones that act like ashkenazis

So does it make me a volcel? Most mizrahis are sheboons and not feminine at all, iv'e been attracted to some mizrahis girls but the ones that act like ashkenazis
What do mizrahis even look like idek , all the Jew girls I’ve seen irl look just like regular white girls

Not volcel if you’re white jew yourself , volcel if you’re an ethnic jew

legit theory

No😎, kind of i'm ashkenazi and attracted to ashkenazi girls, don't know if it counts
Ashkenazis are like 50-60% European and the rest Asia minor and middle eastern going by autosomal DNA. They're usually pretty white, or straight up white passing

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
its a cope, you know you cant even get sub par indian girl,
so you cope by saying you are volcel because you only want white girl...
you feel you still in control if by thinking you only want prime white girl that you cannot get
the fact is you cant get anything, not even landwhale curry women want you
you are not volcel, you are INcel

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
An average white girl looks like shit, unfeminine and flat body with a manly face

The above average ones are too narcy and think they are god's gift to humankind

Perfect girls are Middle eastern girls with lighter features as they are much more feminine and never try to one up with men (they are basically the best of both world, white women like looks but ethnic girls like mannerisms)

I have dated 2 white passing Persian girls and even though its been like 2 years since I talked to either of them, I will still take them back in a jiffy if they are still interested in me

Last edited:
An average white girl looks like shit, unfeminine and flat body with a manly face

The above average ones are too narcy and think hey are god's gift to humankind
facts

al
White girls are the soul of the nation, they are what we fight for, non-white women are not feminine at all and should fuck themselves
all girls have giga inflated smv so it doesnt really matter whether u prefer white or not when ur scoring nothing
i also ONLY LATINA AND WHITE AND I FEEL NO SHAME FOR THAT

COPE

are you fucking white women? if answer is yes, it's ok, no ? you are retarded volcel.

are you fucking white women? if answer is yes, it's ok, no ? you are retarded volcel.
How does it make me a volcel, explain?

How does it make me a volcel, explain?
a member of an online community, typically a heterosexual man, who abstains from sexual relationships. ????

a member of an online community, typically a heterosexual man, who abstains from sexual relationships. ????
But i tried

you are the definition of a volcel.
The fact that i had chances doesn't make me a volcel becouse i'm autistic and i couldn't used the oppurtinites

The fact that i had chances doesn't make me a volcel becouse i'm autistic and i couldn't used the oppurtinites

Perfect girls are Middle eastern girls with lighter features as they are much more feminine and never try to one up with men (they are basically the best of both world, white women like looks but ethnic girls like mannerisms)

I have dated 2 white passing Persian girls and even though its been like 2 years since I talked to either of them, I will still take them back in a jiffy if they are still interested in me
Aren't they hairy doe