TAKE THE INSTAPILL

Indo_Chad

Indo_Chad

Banned
Instagram is a better dating app than most dating apps as it has better ratio of male to female (have more female) and girls are almost always gonna meet (very low to no flaking)

Screenshot 11

Its basically social circle-maxxing but online as you can hit up girls you vaguely know or had encountered somewhere but couldn't make a move due to either being high inhib or having no contact. (if in uni thats shit tonnes of girls)

I have legit gotten an random ioi's, found the girl on insta and went on a date before all in the matter of 1 week

I have gotten girls of insta who most probably wont even look at my profile on tinder or bumble for more than 0.3miliseconds before swiping left. You don't even need a mogger insta account as most girls don't expect men to have flushed out insta's anyways.

In a way its basically a hybrid of irl and OLD as it works best when you both have already seen and liked each other IRL - insta acts as a bridge to connect like how OLD was supposed to.

I have already given proof of picking up girls from insta before so I have personal experience. Its not a theory buddy boyos, it's a tried and tested model.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, Deleted member 19766, MagaPutinism and 20 others
yeah water just text the girls you meet on ig after asking for it to someone
(p.s. works even with 10 followers you don't need igmaxxing lol)

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Blkpill Godfather, Deleted member 18522, Deleted member 21620 and 4 others
good thread

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: justbentbro, Deleted member 21620, Deleted member 4106 and 1 other person
Still chad only

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, ascension and aBetterMii
Still chad only
I mean it only works if the girl is already into you/gives you ioi but you both have no way of contacting each other. So have to be goodlooking enough to get ioi's in the first place but IRL its much easier to look good as a man as your aura/frame/height adds to your appeal which would have been lost in OLD.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Hero of the Imperium and GoldenOrderCels
One more mogger point made by @190cm90kg

"it's not even the female male ratio. if a girl is on an app marketed for dating/hookups shes mentally ill or farming attention. meanwhile every girl has an insta or snapchat."

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath, Deleted member 21620, Hero of the Imperium and 1 other person
@Pendejo ig pilled again

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and BigBundaSlapper
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Hero of the Imperium, Ronnie and 1 other person
pendejo thinks you need to have 10k followers and nt pics when you need just some followers and selfies
I never even posted anything just had my face as the profile pic lul :feelsgood:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: jflsnowdzz, Deleted member 21620, Hero of the Imperium and 2 others
One more mogger point made by @190cm90kg

"it's not even the female male ratio. if a girl is on an app marketed for dating/hookups shes mentally ill or farming attention. meanwhile every girl has an insta or snapchat."
girls on dating apps are either farming ig followers or looking for the best genetics in their proximity
but an high tier ig girl is no different

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 21620
girls on dating apps are either farming ig followers or looking for the best genetics in their proximity
but an high tier ig girl is no different
As I said " mean it only works if the girl is already into you/gives you ioi but you both have no way of contacting each other. "

If you are getting ioi's by a high tier IG models IRL you don't need any pills out there to begin with

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and the BULL
IRL its much easier to look good as a man as your aura/frame/height adds to your appeal which would have been lost in OLD.
This

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and GoldenOrderCels
Do you only msg and get girls off insta that you know irl or like virtual cold approaching

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
Instagram is a better dating app than most dating apps as it has better ratio of male to female (have more female) and girls are almost always gonna meet (very low to no flaking)

View attachment 1856903

Its basically social circle-maxxing but online as you can hit up girls you vaguely know or had encountered somewhere but couldn't make a move due to either being high inhib or having no contact. (if in uni thats shit tonnes of girls)

I have legit gotten an random ioi's, found the girl on insta and went on a date before all in the matter of 1 week

I have gotten girls of insta who most probably wont even look at my profile on tinder or bumble for more than 0.3miliseconds before swiping left. You don't even need a mogger insta account as most girls don't expect men to have flushed out insta's anyways.

In a way its basically a hybrid of irl and OLD as it works best when you both have already seen and liked each other IRL - insta acts as a bridge to connect like how OLD was supposed to.

I have already given proof of picking up girls from insta before so I have personal experience. Its not a theory buddy boyos, it's a tried and tested model.
Does Instagram mog Snapchat for teenagers?

• +1
Do you only msg and get girls off insta that you know irl or like virtual cold approaching
Get ioi's IRL but virtual approach through insta. This is perfect for goodlooking highinhibcels or autismcels as it takes away their biggest hurdle to getting pussy

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Hero of the Imperium and House Lannister
how do i start out on ig assuming i have 0 friends that will follow back and the profile pic is nt htn?

Get ioi's IRL but virtual approach through insta. This is perfect for goodlooking lowinhibcels or autismcels as it takes away their biggest hurdle to getting pussy
Mirin. Do you have a few insta posts as well or just a good profile pic?

• +1
how do i start out on ig assuming i have 0 friends that will follow back and the profile pic is nt htn?
Hmm start posting random popular shit with a crazy fan base like kpop,ticktoc prettyboys etc. After getting a few hundred or so follows just change you acc back to normal.

Or a bit normal way would be to just request everyone you have ever met (preferably your age) irrespective a friend or not, most people would accept you request and follow back if they have seen you irl. You dont need 10000 follower's or any shit like that just few 100 would be just fine (just indicate in your status its a new account)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and vaninskybird
u can type something witty on her story and rizz her but amount of investment you get from a girl from occasional dms compared to the logistics of meeting makes it unlikely if you live states away (let alone country). mostly u want to ask for a girls ig after meeting irl or if u share a certain interest (ex. photography) and she happens to live near u.

• +1
Reactions: klip11, poopoohead, Deleted member 21620 and 2 others

View attachment 1856903

Omegle is the best dating app

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Indo_Chad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
Mirin. Do you have a few insta posts as well or just a good profile pic?
Doesn't matter, the bitch is already into you. You are just using IG to approach instead of IRL

• +1
@Xangsane

yup

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Xangsane
I have 33 followers on a private account :lul:
I pulled a girl with 42 followers read the entire thread to understand the point

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Xangsane
what kinds of pics do you post? selfies? or just you doing shit?

• JFL
yeh but they also expect you to be nt u fucking retard

• +1
what kinds of pics do you post? selfies? or just you doing shit?
Nothing. I had no posts whatsoever. Just my face as the profile pic and my schools name/batch and had girls saying they remembered seeing my face.

" I have legit gotten an random ioi's, found the girl on insta and went on a date before all in the matter of 1 week"

WhatsApp Image 2022 09 09 at 103011

This was the date lol I had to take a pic to show other highinhibcels I know IRL on how to ascend.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Hero of the Imperium, vaninskybird and 1 other person
yeh but they also expect you to be nt u fucking retard
Nigger clown if you cant even talk to a girl after she agree's to meet with you 1on1 just off yourself at this point

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Hero of the Imperium, BigBundaSlapper and 3 others
Nothing. I had no posts whatsoever. Just my face as the profile pic and my schools name/batch and had girls saying they remembered seeing my face.

" I have legit gotten an random ioi's, found the girl on insta and went on a date before all in the matter of 1 week"

View attachment 1860351

This was the date lol I had to take a pic to show other highinhibcels I know IRL on how to ascend.
can you have a private profile or some shit?

• JFL
Nigger clown if you cant even talk to a girl after she agree's to meet with you 1on1 just off yourself at this point
gigacope

• JFL
Get ioi's IRL but virtual approach through insta. This is perfect for goodlooking highinhibcels or autismcels as it takes away their biggest hurdle to getting pussy
how do you even get their profile names, I had someone at uni admit to trying to find me on ig I told her I dont use it so got her phone number instead.

can you have a private profile or some shit?
nah just write new account under you uni's name. I mean I dunno how much effect It would have but I didnt

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Moggie
how do you even get their profile names, I had someone at uni admit to trying to find me on ig I told her I dont use it so got her phone number instead.
Got suggested randomly as people you may know which I guess based on location or friends of friends (this is best for unicels/workcels thats why I said not a random location)

"The user suggestions you get to follow are not based on people who view your profile or stalk you. Instead, a complete working algorithm at the back end decides the suggestion list based on complex data like mutual interests, followers, location, contacts,"

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Moggie

View attachment 1860351

Legit thread.

Few points.

Try to get follower count in the 100s, like 300ish say. Makes you seem more popular IRL and keep following count lower than followers.

Also when you're out and about, take some videos of doing shit or even just cool scenery. Then use the clips to create stories, ideally you want cool holiday clips / nice restaurants etc

If you do art or other cool hobbies make sure to include a story with clips of that too.

Mine is ok but i tend to only have it to give to girls because they often will ask for your insta. So you want to be able show something that make you look popular and NT

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 21620, Hero of the Imperium and 1 other person
What do I do? Create an insta with 0 followers and add random girls.

What do I post pics of? I spend 21/24hrs of my day in bed. Only get up to go gym or get food.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: klip11 and Deleted member 21620
What do I do? Create an insta with 0 followers and add random girls.

What do I post pics of? I spend 21/24hrs of my day in bed. Only get up to go gym or get food.
Add anyone you have ever met, most people would add you if they have seen your face. Post gym or food pics if nothing but you need ioi's for this to be worth anything

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and elld101
Add anyone you have ever met, most people would add you if they have seen your face. Post gym or food pics if nothing but you need ioi's for this to be worth anything
I'm too high inhib to add people other than those I know closely. I feel like I'd be seen as a creep or weirdo if I added.

I still don't add colleagues I see on a day to day basis on LinkedIn. I always wait on people to add me tbh, but usually I have too few connections probably to even appear on their recommendations.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
I'm too high inhib to add people other than those I know closely. I feel like I'd be seen as a creep or weirdo if I added.

I still don't add colleagues I see on a day to day basis on LinkedIn. I always wait on people to add me tbh, but usually I have too few connections probably to even appear on their recommendations.
I used to be like you tbh but one of my friend got so fucking pissed with me being a pussy he legit forced me to make an insta and slide into the DM of a girl I used to like.Trust me bro, it's completely normal to request people you know. No one will judge or think you are weird for this.

The Insta pill legit changed my life, I went from a low self esteem highinhib loser to going on dates/ONS and shit.

WhatsApp Image 2022 09 09 at 181200
- this one was my first insta slay in 2019, I had only met her once through a friend of friend all that had happened was she gave me some ioi's which I being a high inhib loser didnt jump on but after the instapill I legit slid into her DM's after 3 months and was able to get go out with her

Trust me take the instapill, its the best maxxing you can do if very highinhib

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and elld101
Average autist will have a page full of selfies with no social proof

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, ItsOVERBuddyBoyos, BeenLMSsinceMSN and 1 other person
I used to be like you tbh but one of my friend got so fucking pissed with me being a pussy he legit forced me to make an insta and slide into the DM of a girl I used to like.Trust me bro, it's completely normal to request people you know. No one will judge or think you are weird for this.

The Insta pill legit changed my life, I went from a low self esteem highinhib loser to going on dates/ONS and shit.

View attachment 1860744 - this one was my first insta slay in 2019, I had only met her once through a friend of friend all that had happened was she gave me some ioi's which I being a high inhib loser didnt jump on but after the instapill I legit slid into her DM's after 3 months and was able to get go out with her

Trust me take the instapill, its the best maxxing you can do if very highinhib
I think I'm a long way from adding someone after just a few ioi's. But I'll create one and add close people.

If I get some reactions I guess I can add more people without seeming too desperate. Otherwise if I stay invisible I guess it's back to the drawing board and I'll finally try dating apps.

• +1
pendejo thinks you need to have 10k followers and nt pics when you need just some followers and selfies
Im one of those who thinks that. We have way too many high standards and IG is easier to fraud now more than ever before.

I notice that some people to fraud basically have a ghost account they don’t have any actual post and only use highlights. When you post on highlights you avoid having to stress about likes and comments (that’s not a thing on highlights). You can also fraud by doing the classic follow and unfollow technique so people think you have friends. Srs you can get it all set up in one day. So you basically can have an IG setup like a snapchat but people can see who your friends are.

Instapill and licensepill will keep you incel. Now ofc like someone else said it’s still going to be chad first. But by not having those you are putting yourself in a huge disadvantage.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, poopoohead, Deleted member 21620 and 1 other person
Im one of those who thinks that. We have way too many high standards and IG is easier to fraud now more than ever before.

I notice that some people to fraud basically have a ghost account they don’t have any actual post and only use highlights. When you post on highlights you avoid having to stress about likes and comments (that’s not a thing on highlights). You can also fraud by doing the classic follow and unfollow technique so people think you have friends. Srs you can get it all set up in one day. So you basically can have an IG setup like a snapchat but people can see who your friends are.

Instapill and licensepill will keep you incel. Now ofc like someone else said it’s still going to be chad first. But by not having those you are putting yourself in a huge disadvantage.
I agree but this isn't really about igmaxxing. This is more about e-approaching girls who you already know are into you but cant due to high inhib.

A mogger Ig is needed when instamaxxing on random girls/tinder thots.

Just say its a new account and the girl who is already into you wont even think about low followers or anything like that cause you two have already seen each other in a similar setting and there is no need to proof you won't rapemaxx or anything like that.

As I said its basically social circle maxing but online.

• +1
tbh your best bet is just following random people. Go follow some celebrities/people from the 3rd world and you should start receiving spam bots and follow backs. It will help get your followers fluff up. You don’t need a huge follower tier. I would follow randoms until you can get around 200-300 then you can proceed to have like actual people you know.

Don’t do regular post. If you can’t get a decent amount of likes/comments. Go post on highlights or on story.

Now the second the option is getting clout on another platform. For example If you blow up on tik tok you could siphon some followers onto your IG.

For the pics you need to take. Take a weekend out and take some aesthetic pics. Take inspiration from other accounts. It’s easy to fraud on there. Also if you are an account with < 1k followers you don’t have to be posting TOP quality shit like an account with a million followers. So the pics can be low effort but low effort in a good way.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Hero of the Imperium, vaninskybird and 1 other person

I’ve seen some accounts like this too but is not a bit sus to have loads of highlights and 0 posts whenever I see an account like this especially with a high following I automatically think it’s fake followers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and vaninskybird
I agree but this isn't really about igmaxxing. This is more about e-approaching girls who you already know are into you but cant due to high inhib.

A mogger Ig is needed when instamaxxing on random girls/tinder thots.

Just say its a new account and the girl who is already into you wont even think about low followers or anything like that cause you two have already seen each other in a similar setting and there is no need to proof you won't rapemaxx or anything like that.

As I said its basically social circle maxing but online.
Im new to the IG game. You are suggesting being more of Dan Blizerian type of shit. On IG to slay you can just run niche game + money game + decent pics game + strong text game and you’ll be fine. Being an actual IG slayer is way too difficult. You need to be Chad and have high level creativity. IG slayer game can truly on be ran by <1% of guys.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
tbh your best bet is just following random people. Go follow some celebrities/people from the 3rd world and you should start receiving spam bots and follow backs. It will help get your followers fluff up. You don’t need a huge follower tier. I would follow randoms until you can get around 200-300 then you can proceed to have like actual people you know.

Don’t do regular post. If you can’t get a decent amount of likes/comments. Go post on highlights or on story.

Now the second the option is getting clout on another platform. For example If you blow up on tik tok you could siphon some followers onto your IG.

For the pics you need to take. Take a weekend out and take some aesthetic pics. Take inspiration from other accounts. It’s easy to fraud on there. Also if you are an account with < 1k followers you don’t have to be posting TOP quality shit like an account with a million followers. So the pics can be low effort but low effort in a good way.
im thinking of downloading yubo again and linking my ig there, but im too lazy :Comfy:
for some reason i feel really high inhib to just follow some randoms, i've been left traumatized from when i was ugly and im afraid of rejection :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
I’ve seen some accounts like this too but is not a bit sus to have loads of highlights and 0 posts whenever I see an account like this especially with a high following I automatically think it’s fake followers
It’s not sus. If a girl ask say that only use IG for the story feature or that you are trying to restart clean on your account. After you acquire followers you unfollow everyone to get a decent ratio going. You also gotta be careful. Make sure you don’t over for it and have your entire followers be sex bots or spam accounts.