Is INTJ good MBTI

Wallenberg

Wallenberg

Kraken
A girl asked my MBTI type. I said INTJ because I didn't remember it. Then I corrected it and said it's INTJ. She said that she was going to say that no way I'm INFP, I talk like an INTJ.

• +1
Reactions: Moggie and to be human
Over

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, subhuman to mtn, Deleted member 14262 and 1 other person
but did you put your penis in her vagina?

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
A girl asked my MBTI type. I said INTJ because I didn't remember it. Then I corrected it and said it's INTJ. She said that she was going to say that no way I'm INFP, I talk like an INTJ.
Take this stuff with a grain of salt. I'm ENTP (The Debater) but you wouldn't see me running around arguing with random people like I'm Ben Shapiro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, subhuman to mtn, Deleted member 6128 and 4 others
Awful. INTJ is the black sheep of MBTI types

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 17791 and Moggie
is INFP good tho?

• JFL
Reactions: TheAbyssinian
Take this stuff with a grain of salt. I'm ENTP (The Debater) but you wouldn't see me running around arguing with random people like I'm Ben Shapiro
Is INFJ a bad personality?

INTJs stand out even among other introverts as its the most introverted archetype. It’s incredibly analytical, which in day to day life comes off as robotic, soulless. INTJs are often mistaken by others for having Aspergers or being schizoids even if they are completely neurotypical

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: litaz, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 21796 and 10 others
INTJ stands out even among other introverts as the most introverted archetype. It’s incredibly analytical, which is day to day life comes off as robotic, soulless. INTJs are often mistaken for having Aspergers or being schizoids even if they are completely neurotypical
looool one Asian girl told me that I'm very robotic. She was into me tho.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 17791, Moggie and 1 other person
The first time I did it I got INFP and got called out by the people who got it aswell :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
INTJs stand out even among other introverts as its the most introverted archetype. It’s incredibly analytical, which in day to day life comes off as robotic, soulless. INTJs are often mistaken by others for having Aspergers or being schizoids even if they are completely neurotypical
Is INFJ a bad personality?

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy
INTJ is like narcy im better than everyone type its good for arguing

• JFL

Yeah. I get intj on those tests and i have schizoid pd diagnosed

• +1
The best is ENTP

• Love it
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and poopoohead
@Xangsane there’s no such thing as “bad personality”, every MBTI type has it’s upsides and downsides.

The con of INFJs tend to be what I would call “emotional shitposting” - unsolicited analysis of other people’s relationships to an obsessive degree. It can come off as annoying for many especially if your own private life is a mess - giving advice without first fixing your own problems

No offense but your dozens of Live island , Sims characters and relationship stories taken from Reddit posts are very typical of an INFJ engaging in emotional shitposting

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Xangsane
@Xangsane there’s no such thing as “bad personality”, every MBTI type has it’s upsides and downsides.

The con of INFJs tend to be what I would call “emotional shitposting” - unsolicited analysis of other people’s relationships to an obsessive degree. It can come off as annoying for many especially if your own private life is a mess - giving advice without first fixing your own problems

No offense but your dozens of Live island , Sims characters and relationship stories taken from Reddit posts are very typical of an INFJ engaging in emotional shitposting
Would you type me as INFJ?

• +1
The INTJ stereotype is identical to an autstic militant atheist, unironically. Still praised in mbti circles tho jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 14262 and Deleted member 9801
Incel type, but I’m also INTJ and proud nigha. I got a beautiful mind (& cock)

• +1
Is INFJ a bad personality type?
Also incel type, very emotional poet type. The type of nigha to hold heart and slowly fall against the wall after a break up

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 14262, Prettyboy and 1 other person
Also incel type, very emotional poet type. The type of nigha to hold heart and slowly fall against the wall after a break up
I felt that when I dated that MTB-HTB half curry foid who shattered my heart a few times.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9801
Is INFJ a bad personality type?
People who claim INFJ claim to be empaths, hsp, psychic, into crystals and shit. Deep seated delusions. Most highly regarded mbti type

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and Xangsane
I felt that when I dated that MTB-HTB half curry foid who shattered my heart a few times.
Ur a good guy bro..I’d be your friend irl ngl

• Love it
Reactions: Xangsane
People who claim INFJ claim to be empaths, hsp, psychic, into crystals and shit. Deep seated delusions. Most highly regarded mbti type
Is this a failo for a 5.25-5.5 PSL prettyboy?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9801
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: to be human and Erik-Jón
I found MBTI to be at least as useful as Big 5. If I ever think about it, at least

ENTP master race, baby :cool:

Only other I might exchange for would be ENTJ, the Field Marshal
You know it baby

• Love it
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
Anybody knows the good, precise version of MBTI test?
IMG 20220726 005831

The first time I did it I got INFP and got called out by the people who got it aswell :feelskek:
go er on them. fucking sjw woke dickheads.

• So Sad
Reactions: Moggie
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Fxdzcki and Deleted member 17791
They were Filipino moggers :feelscry:

I have to accept the Filipino supremacy :fuk:
:feelskek:

Do you live in a slum or something? I never seen Filipinos.

• +1
:feelskek:

Do you live in a slum or something? I never seen Filipinos.
I went to a catholic school they are quite common at them

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
no mbti for your autism

• So Sad
Not really, INTJs are usually joker-wannabe incels :ogre:🤙

At my edgy phase I would always get INTJ at MBTI online tests :feelswhat:

INTJ, if I wasn’t, I likely wouldn’t be on this forum

You cannot tell people’s types by their looks. But your posts come off as one yes
What type would you like to be?

Is INFJ a type associated with incels?

• +1
What type would you like to be?
ENTJ. I look good so I encounter the halo effect whenever I go out with people but at my heart, socio-emotionally speaking I’m still an introvert that recharges while spending time alone. This has always created a dichotomy in me, spending time around people gives me a lot of dopamine but also tires me very much. If I was ENTJ I would have the internal drive to match the halo effect with my personality :feelsbadman:

Is INFJ a type associated with incels?
Its associated with healthcare workers if I had to generalize

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane