Is INTJ good MBTI

INTJs stand out even among other introverts as its the most introverted archetype. It’s incredibly analytical, which in day to day life comes off as robotic, soulless. INTJs are often mistaken by others for having Aspergers or being schizoids even if they are completely neurotypical
holy fuck I have INTJ its completely fucking over

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66 and Prettyboy
holy fuck I have INTJ its completely fucking over
Pretty much, being INTJ makes it almost impossible to relate with 99% of the population

• +1
Reactions: litaz
ENTJ. I look good so I encounter the halo effect whenever I go out with people but at my heart, socio-emotionally speaking I’m still an introvert that recharges while spending time alone. This has always created a dichotomy in me, spending time around people gives me a lot of dopamine but also tires me very much. If I was ENTJ I would have the internal drive to match the halo effect with my personality :feelsbadman:

Its associated with healthcare workers if I had to generalize
I wish I were ESTP.

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy
It all makes sense now

How do I stop being INTJ lmfao.
We need a guide about that

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Prettyboy, Niklaus Mikaelson, chaddyboi66 and 1 other person
Socionics is better

A girl asked my MBTI type. I said INTJ because I didn't remember it. Then I corrected it and said it's INTJ. She said that she was going to say that no way I'm INFP, I talk like an INTJ.
Me and my foid friend 2 days ago were talking about MBTI. I asked her to guess mine . She said “whichever one is the extraverted leader type”

You mirin??? @fogdart @tyronelite

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Racky and fogdart
Me and my foid friend 2 days ago were talking about MBTI. I asked her to guess mine . She said “whichever one is the extraverted leader type”

No, analytical mogs.

No, analytical mogs.
ENTJ = extraverted leader AND analytic.

I agree NT mogs generally but being NT and extraverted leader (ExxJ) are not mutually exclusive.

I’ve been told by many ppl I come across as ENTJ or INTP. It varies depending on mood.

I am actually just ENTP tho

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane and Wallenberg
INTJ has ruined my life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262
  • So Sad
Reactions: Racky
What is INTP

I'm INTJ
Giga nerd subhuman personality. Typical introverted engineer type. They’re ustwly quite funny if you get to know them tho

INTJ has ruined my life
You’re not INTJ I can tell by your posts. Everyone thinks they’re INTJ but it’s actually the rarest type and commonly mistyped

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane, Racky and Deleted member 14262
I'm INTP.

• So Sad
i keep getting INFP-A, is this incel tier?

• Hmm...
You’re not INTJ I can tell by your posts. Everyone thinks they’re INTJ but it’s actually the rarest type and commonly mistyped
The girl said that I speak like INTJ. What do you think do I sound like an INTJ

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
Giga nerd subhuman personality. Typical introverted engineer type. They’re ustwly quite funny if you get to know them tho

what would you say I am
the test thing said I was

INTJ mogs INTP, I thought INTJ is the most subhuman
tbh INTJ mogs hard for money making. For social situations it’s probsbly a lower tier type not as bad as INTP tho.

Anything with N is gonna be worse at socializing on average, with ENTx being an exception

• +1
Reactions: litaz and Wallenberg
tbh INTJ mogs hard for money making. For social situations it’s probsbly a lower tier type not as bad as INTP tho.

Anything with N is gonna be worse at socializing on average, with ENTx being an exception
Whats best for women? INTJ?

I have no idea what those acronyms mean

• JFL
Reactions: whiteissuperior
Brutal.
I used to get INFP all the time on those tests a few years ago, nowadays I consistently get INTP. But usually they tell me I still have "a strong Fi" whatever that means, and in terms of percent they usually give me 50-60% "thinking" and the rest is "feeling". What does that mean? Am I some kind of intermediary? it’s still bad I guess but is it slightly better than being an INTP who is almost fully "Ti" and would get something like 90% "thinking"? Or is it even worse?
what do I come across as?
I could see you as an INFP tbh. One of my best friends is INFP. He’s a notorious coper and is always whining about something and overly moralistic, but he’s also one of the most loyal dudes I ever met.

Fi ppl are driven by their sense of morality, right and wrong and identity.

Ti ppl Are driven by logical reasoning and consistency and truth.

Whichever one of these you mark decisions on is you,

• +1
Reactions: litaz, Xangsane and Racky
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: vaninskybird and Racky
I have no idea what those acronyms mean
Take the test Habibi

Based on reading your forum posts I’d guess you’re ENTJ or ESTP

based on actually looking at you talk in your 716 senders videos I’d guess you INTJ or ISTP

i also got ISTP-A, brutal im an introverted fuck, fuck predeterminism
That’s the most normie personality there is. That’s what most ppl are

• +1
Reactions: vaninskybird
can u make a tier list with what is chad normie and incel?
Nah

1) cuz I don’t want to and
2) N people and S ppl really live in different worlds which are barely the same species.

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane and vaninskybird
life is good as entj

• Love it
Reactions: whiteissuperior
What's INFJ?
MyersBriggsTypes
you can use this as a guidance but basically everuthing that starts with I kinda incel
INTJ is supposed to be the rarest of them all and it is the natural partenert for ENTP (what the jb that dumped me was) along with INFJ :feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
View attachment 1849363
you can use this as a guidance but basically everuthing that starts with I kinda incel
INTJ is supposed to be the rarest of them all and it is the natural partenert for ENTP (what the jb that dumped me was) along with INFJ :feelsbadman:
So my personality is already a failo?