Is IPD failo fixable?

Why are you even getting lefort, might sound bluepilled but fuck it bro tbh

lefort 1,2 or 3? Guessing you have a long midface?
lefort 1 with impaction Cw rotation. My midface is recessed, have an overbite and long chin (crazy combination as it’s rare as fuck)

lefort 1 with impaction Cw rotation. My midface is recessed, have an overbite and long chin (crazy combination as it’s rare as fuck)
send pic

LF3 is as insane if not more than OBO. LL is hardcore but due to it becoming more mainstream there's been a lot of progress. Still a grueling surgery but not one that will expose your brain so I guess people aren't as bothered by the imagery. You can still finish crippled though (and there have been a few cases of death but rare)
Have any LF procedure?

no its not fixable

LDAR? do you never go outside then

Sometimes, but if the surgeons i'll be seeing in a couple of weeks can't do shit for me, yay i'll just respawn.

What is IPD?

Insurance won't cover shit, it's not as bad as the before, but my vertical dystopia is fcking huge.

Guess.
Vertical dystopia is brutal
I have maybe 2mm I think, or may be accentuated by asymmetrical medial canthi

My IPD is also low, and that also makes asymmetry more noticeable

Vertical dystopia is brutal
I have maybe 2mm I think, or may be accentuated by asymmetrical medial canthi

My IPD is also low, and that also makes asymmetry more noticeable
Yea same, but i got 4mm. It's brutal af.

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
No, i can't afford to pay 20 or 30k for some implants anyways.
We're 20k away from a better life while some greasy "entrepreneur" spends 100k on a car

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19957
Dropshipper 2.0 scamming grandmas on the side.

It is fixable, most users here have no idea of what they are talking about, dont pay attention to them. First of all, nose and eyebrows have a heavy influence on perceived ipd, look at this thread: https://looksmax.org/threads/ipd-es...rderline-meaningless-for-harmony.90416/page-3
, Second, you can directly alter your ES Ratio through shaving zygos or zygo implants and fillers (idiots here act like zygo implants/fillers/shaving doesnt exist lol), depending on what you need. You can easily change your actual ES Ratio by 0.04 in either direction with this. Meaning you can go from 0.40 to 0.44 ES Ratio, or 0.53 to 0.49 ESR.
Third, if your intention is to DECREASE your IPD/ESR, you can directly reduce your ipd by 4mm and more by using bimatoprost on your eyes (yes you read me correctly). Bimatoprost is for glaucoma, but even if you have healthy inner eye pressure, it has no bad side effects beside getting more upper eye lid exposure, which is easily fixable with fillers. It reduces IPD because it atrophies the inner fat between the eye and nose, and exams show it doesnt have any bad sides, it will just make your eye pressure lower, which is totally fine.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15468
It is fixable, most users here have no idea of what they are talking about, dont pay attention to them. First of all, nose and eyebrows have a heavy influence on perceived ipd, look at this thread: https://looksmax.org/threads/ipd-es...rderline-meaningless-for-harmony.90416/page-3
, Second, you can directly alter your ES Ratio through shaving zygos or zygo implants and fillers (idiots here act like zygo implants/fillers/shaving doesnt exist lol), depending on what you need. You can easily change your actual ES Ratio by 0.04 in either direction with this. Meaning you can go from 0.40 to 0.44 ES Ratio, or 0.53 to 0.49 ESR.
Third, if your intention is to DECREASE your IPD/ESR, you can directly reduce your ipd by 4mm and more by using bimatoprost on your eyes (yes you read me correctly). Bimatoprost is for glaucoma, but even if you have healthy inner eye pressure, it has no bad side effects beside getting more upper eye lid exposure, which is easily fixable with fillers. It reduces IPD because it atrophies the inner fat between the eye and nose, and exams show it doesnt have any bad sides, it will just make your eye pressure lower, which is totally fine.
bookmarked

I feel like any surgery for IPD would be extremely dangerous and risky