Is IQ genetics ?

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
Lowkey, I study a lot and prepare for a test but always fall in between 70-80%, it's been a trough/struggle to get in the 80-90% result range for all my test's and if I'm not studying, I'll get between 55-60% and 70% if I'm lucky.

Is brain processing power/ IQ genetics? This reminds me of the story of Jesse and Walter White from the TV series The Breaking Bad, where Walter white was high IQ while his cooking partner (for cooking drugs) was borderline diagnosed low IQ and unable to comprehend his cooking partner Walter White who was a chemist teacher and IQ is above average to genius level in my opinion.

@traveler thoughts ?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and sub5c3l
Penis

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss
I never study and get High 80s - Low 90s then again I think schooling is just memory and remembering what your taught

• +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper, Ryldoo IS COPING, borntosuffer and 3 others
IQ is 0.8 correlated with genetics. That means 64% of variance can be explained by genetics. So it's 36% environment too.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper, MaestheticMaso, borntosuffer and 3 others
I never study and get High 80s - Low 90s then again I think schooling is just memory and remembering what your taught
Also, with structuring your responses and actually correctly answering the question/directive verb is key, if your very easy to get distracted it makes staying on topic/ point of judgement difficult.

• +1
Reactions: murdah
IQ is 0.8 correlated with genetics. That means 64% of variance can be explained by genetics. So it's 36% environment too.
Yes, because IQ has the most variation amongst families and even passed down families too. It's almost like your IQ is determined from some external factor when you came out the womb which alters your thinking process forever.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 72978 and Imretarded?
Also, with structuring your responses and actually correctly answering the question/directive verb is key, if your very easy to get distracted it makes staying on topic/ point of judgement difficult.
" *SNooooor* D...N..........R... *SNooooor* ...D "

Yes, because IQ has the most variation amongst families and even passed down families too. It's almost like your IQ is determined from some external factor when you came out the womb which alters your thinking process forever.
It's influenced by your diet and education primarily. Improving those two things increased American and European IQ by 20-30 IQ points from 1900s to now.

• +1
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
intelligence is ur capacity to adapt fast to any situation, there is nothing more dumber to do an exam, you have to read the same shit again and again until you memorized it. thats why high iq fail at school cuz its boring and thats why sometimes you'll met a dude with a good degree but he will sound stupid af. good memory =/= high iq.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and Deleted member 51576
It's influenced by your diet and education primarily. Improving those two things increased American and European IQ by 20-30 IQ points from 1900s to now.
I agree, education is very important including learning new things and not being hostile towards change.

• Love it
Reactions: Imretarded?
intelligence is ur capacity to adapt fast to any situation, there is nothing more dumber to do an exam, you have to read the same shit again and again until you memorized it. thats why high iq fail at school cuz its boring and thats why sometimes you'll met a dude with a good degree but he will sound stupid af. good memory =/= high iq.
I agree with this. I have an extraordinary memory and it single handedly carried me through college/uni but my IQ is no greater than 100-105.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PARISIEN, Bonesbonesbonesbone and Imretarded?
I agree, education is very important including learning new things and not being hostile towards change.
I agree with this. I have an extraordinary memory and it single handedly carried me through college/uni but my IQ is no greater than 100-105.
Chess and tetris is great for IQ maxxing. I boosted my typical IQ score by 15 points after going ham with those two things for a year.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51576
exposed your mental capability with how you wrote that.

• +1
Reactions: erectiledisaster
where did you read this from? synape formation is too high (more than 100,000trillion) for it be above even 40% genetics

the only thing that is genetic is your general outline of neural connections, other than that its your environment

Chess and tetris is great for IQ maxxing. I boosted my typical IQ score by 15 points after going ham with those two things for a year.
I play Chess, but not Tetris.

• Woah
dnr but to answer ur title yes

partly

but there are realistically a great many things you are doing now that are without question minimizing your cognitive performance, like browsing this forum, or eating a western style diet.

G

partly

but there are realistically a great many things you are doing now that are without question minimizing your cognitive performance, like browsing this forum, or eating a western style diet.

Good insight but needs more evidence and explanation on how they performed the experiment and considerations between how humans and rat's are 2 completely different species although similar in nature.

I mean yes my mother is stupid and my dad a little more smart but my mother ruined :feelsohgod:

jfl at this retard implying smarter people dont pick up on information quickly, have higher curiosity, and usually notice the importance of discipline in education early on (leading them to higher grades, better college options, better jobs etc)

'there is nothing more dumber to do an exam, you have to read the same shit again and again until you memorized it.'
You made me lose some braincels reading this rachet nigger grammar typing

"thats why high iq fail at school" :lul::lul::lul::lul: what legnths can a baboon go to cope.
have you ever even had your iq tested? wannabe intellectual coon 14 year old

2.0 gpa niggas will larp abt anything and retards blindlessly back it.

"The correlation between intelligence and grades is evident, with intelligence being a strong predictor of academic achievement"

"A meta-analysis of 240 independent samples involving over 100,000 participants found a significant population correlation (ρ = .54) between standardized intelligence tests and school grades1"

dont speak on things above ur level of cognitive interpretation, primate

• +1
where did you read this from? synape formation is too high (more than 100,000trillion) for it be above even 40% genetics

the only thing that is genetic is your general outline of neural connections, other than that its your environment

Well 0.8 for genetics is on the high end, 0.65 seems more apt. So genetics only explains 42.2% of variance in IQ. Again that perfectly aligns with what we see in the flynn effect.

I play Chess, but not Tetris.
It's good for spatial intelligence and reaction speed

I'm not saying it in an antagonistic way dickhead, I'm genuinely curious.
It’s just a meme you faggot. Laugh and move on

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
View attachment 2957334
Well 0.8 for genetics is on the high end, 0.65 seems more apt. So genetics only explains 42.2% of variance in IQ. Again that perfectly aligns with what we see in the flynn effect.
on the high end? what do you mean exactly

what is controlled by genetics is your neural outline which will control your adaptability & genetic outcome

genes have control over the outcome but do not dictate the result of anything

"iq" is just a front of neural plasticity

• JFL
jfl at this retard implying smarter people dont pick up on information quickly, have higher curiosity, and usually notice the importance of discipline in education early on (leading them to higher grades, better college options, better jobs etc)

'there is nothing more dumber to do an exam, you have to read the same shit again and again until you memorized it.'
You made me lose some braincels reading this rachet nigger grammar typing

"thats why high iq fail at school" :lul::lul::lul::lul: what legnths can a baboon go to cope.
have you ever even had your iq tested? wannabe intellectual coon 14 year old

2.0 gpa niggas will larp abt anything and retards blindlessly back it.

"The correlation between intelligence and grades is evident, with intelligence being a strong predictor of academic achievement"

"A meta-analysis of 240 independent samples involving over 100,000 participants found a significant population correlation (ρ = .54) between standardized intelligence tests and school grades1"

dont speak on things above ur level of cognitive interpretation, primate
im lazy to read it, i feel the nodaddy energy ineedattention energy and i swtg i smart because i have good grade energy.

why the fuck facebook was made by a guy who didnt finished school ? why the fuck etheureum was made by a guy who didnt finished school ?

do you know Srinivasa Ramanujan ? explain me why he was one of the smartest man on earth without attending school ?

im lazy to read it, i feel the nodaddy energy ineedattention energy and i swtg i smart because i have good grade energy.

why the fuck facebook was made by a guy who didnt finished school ? why the fuck etheureum was made by a guy who didnt finished school ?

do you know Srinivasa Ramanujan ? explain me why he was one of the smartest man on earth without attending school ?
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: mirin how hard youre plummeting your integrity as an intellectual user

• +1
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: mirin how hard youre plummeting your integrity as an intellectual user
Asked 3 question? 0 answer

your dad left because he knew your mother was a stupid fuckin cow, thats why he didnt want to raise a stupid trash bag like you.

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: worst part is i can tell ur dalit from the ass grammar :lul::lul:

Also mothers health during the third trimester plays a part I believe.

• Woah
Yes, there is a big genetic component to IQ.

Depending on what you study for, you could probably also optimize the way you study to improve your results.

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: worst part is i can tell ur dalit from the ass grammar :lul::lul:
idgaf, english is not my first language and most of the time when people are out of argument they start to correct grammar.

can you be a good little bitch for me? and correct all my grammar mistakes ? like this you do something usefull for once.

dont write at this point im not having fun fr

idgaf, english is not my first language and most of the time when people are out of argument they start to correct grammar.

can you be a good little bitch for me? and correct all my grammar mistakes ? like this you do something usefull for once.

dont write at this point im not having fun fr
dnr because youre INDIAN:lul:

• JFL
School is easy for me just boring and feels kinda like a waste of time

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
Lowkey, I study a lot and prepare for a test but always fall in between 70-80%, it's been a trough/struggle to get in the 80-90% result range for all my test's and if I'm not studying, I'll get between 55-60% and 70% if I'm lucky.

Is brain processing power/ IQ genetics? This reminds me of the story of Jesse and Walter White from the TV series The Breaking Bad, where Walter white was high IQ while his cooking partner (for cooking drugs) was borderline diagnosed low IQ and unable to comprehend his cooking partner Walter White who was a chemist teacher and IQ is above average to genius level in my opinion.

View attachment 2957308
@traveler thoughts ?
Its about development

its nurtured

i read a book for my psychology class a year or two ago

it was basically comparing two twins that were separated at birth and their development

will they act the same or different?

it comes down to development and how the person develop in life

The IQpill is gigabrutal ngl but it’s best to swallow it instead of coping with ‘muh grit’.