Reactions: yeeyeeslayer, sportsmogger, lowiqNormie and 2 others
Nah free israel

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: thenewhebbe and ItsOver999
Fuck palestine jfl

@ItsOver999 explain your reasoning

@Big White Cuck explain

@Big White Cuck thats was about apartheid and you should use your arguments not an article.

And it have connections to muslims brothershood

• JFL
Reactions: Big White Cuck
I know. I did that in another thread

No. Because articles have higher value among intellectuals.

In the same way Zionists have connections to Nazis.
Then you didnt argue against genocide.

I have no issue with articles but i need to be able to respond to your points in a easy way

Nah not at all

Last edited:
Explain your reasoning
Okay, so the United Nations Genocide Convention defined genocide as any of five "acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group" the national part is arguable.. however given Israel's bad PR I would argue they wouldn't want to destroy any national identity, the only current disagreement is probably about Jerusalem's status (If the PLO gave up it's claim on East Jerusalem, every war opposing these sides would be over by tomorrow) and given Israel has reaffirmed they wouldn't annex Gaza and only in their own words "Destroy Hamas", a charge would probably fail very badly.

Any accusation against Israel intending to destroy Palestine's Ethnical/Racial/Religious composition would probably be bullshit given 20% of Israeli citizens are Arab muslims with in theory equal rights, albeit they suffer some social discriminations.
So personally I don't think the situation in Gaza could be defined as genocide.

• +1
Reactions: solid7/10 and thenewhebbe
Then you didnt argue against genocide.

I have no issue with articles but i need to je able to respond to your points in a easy way

Nah not at all
Matt damon laughing out loud hysterically

Jews did 9/11

After 9/11 7 muslim countries were invaded meaning the muslim countries had to spend money on themselves as opposed to sending money to palestine and therefore Palestine couldnt fight Israel.

The twin towers were owned by a Jew and he took out an insurance policy on the towers 4 days before the attack.

The "evidence" we have that muslims did it is their passports or drivers license somehow survived fires but the black boxes didnt.
@ItsOver999 explain your reasoning

Jews did 9/11

After 9/11 7 muslim countries were invaded meaning the muslim countries had to spend money on themselves as opposed to sending money to palestine and therefore Palestine couldnt fight Israel.

The twin towers were owned by a Jew and he took out an insurance policy on the towers 4 days before the attack.

The "evidence" we have that muslims did it is their passports or drivers license somehow survived fires but the black boxes didnt.
This is not about the genocide claim. Most muslims countries still stod strong.

It have been terror attacks before 9/11

Those things can survive pretty easily

Black boxes was find near the pentagon