Is it a bad idea to drop out of college?

angrycel737

angrycel737

Banned
I'm thinking about dropping out, getting a wagecuck job at a grocery or clothes shop and renting a shitty flat in the city.
I don't want to live with my parents anymore, makes me feel like a kid. I'm too autistic to make friends at college, but I think a lot of it has to do with lack of life experience too. I think this would give me some.

On my bus journey to college, I always see wagecucks stacking shelves and it looks kinda comfy in a doomer kind of way tbh. Am I a retard?

I want nights like these after work:
Doomer

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noodlelover, chaddyboi66, aBetterMii and 2 others
Dn rd + kiss your mom for @MarkCorrigan

I'm thinking about dropping out, getting a wagecuck job at a grocery or clothes shop and renting a shitty flat in the city.
I don't want to live with my parents anymore, makes me feel like a kid. I'm too autistic to make friends at college, but I think a lot of it has to do with lack of life experience too. I think this would give me some.

On my bus journey to college, I always see wagecucks stacking shelves and it looks kinda comfy in a doomer kind of way tbh. Am I a retard?

I want nights like these after work: View attachment 1387088
Play a video game and make Friends there. I have a lot easier time socializing over a hobby than with random people. I’m also non NT af

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and angrycel737
Finish college idiot.

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, one job away and aBetterMii
Play a video game and make Friends there. I have a lot easier time socializing over a hobby than with random people. I’m also non NT af
I've been on forums like this and i've played video games ever since I can remember, never really managed to make any friends. And video games just don't interest me anymore. I think I am just beyond boring.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
Imagine spending your college years in your parents house. Transfer to an out of state college

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
Imagine spending your college years in your parents house. Transfer to an out of state college
I'm in Europe. The college i'm attending is 2 bus drives away from my house. People here do go away for college and rent houses with other students, but that's normally for rich people. I get to go to college for free because my family doesn't earn enough lol.

I've been on forums like this and i've played video games ever since I can remember, never really managed to make any friends. And video games just don't interest me anymore. I think I am just beyond boring.
Same. I don’t ennjoy gaming anymore but too aspie to socialize. And most of the time I don’t care for the other person anyways. Having convos with people you don’t care about is damn near impossible.

it’s like Talking about topics you don’t care about like „oh let’s discuss field corn“. Why tf would I care about that? But instead of topics I don’t care for it’s people I don’t care for. I can’t come up with anything that interests me regarding that topic/person.

• +1
Reactions: angrycel737
Are you doing well or failing if you doing well stay at college

• +1
Same. I don’t ennjoy gaming anymore but too aspie to socialize. And most of the time I don’t care for the other person anyways. Having convos with people you don’t care about is damn near impossible.

it’s like Talking about topics you don’t care about like „oh let’s discuss field corn“. Why tf would I care about that? But instead of topics I don’t care for it’s people I don’t care for. I can’t come up with anything that interests me regarding that topic/person.
yeah tbh. So like when you're with a person or a group of people, how much do you usually say? Can you make small talk at all? Because I can't.

Are you doing well or failing if you doing well stay at college
I'm doing fine, but it's only the first month, pretty sure everyone is.

What are you majoring in?

• +1
Stay in college

• +1
yeah tbh. So like when you're with a person or a group of people, how much do you usually say? Can you make small talk at all? Because I can't.

I'm doing fine, but it's only the first month, pretty sure everyone is.
There is a small group of friends I really trust who I can talk to. I don’t do a lot with them but with them I just click.

But with randoms it’s so hard. It’s insane how hard I fck convos up with new people. Especially woman. Small talk is the worst. If I have a higher goal, as in a goal i want to reach with that conversation it suddenly gets easy. But talking just to talk is 95% a huge failure.

I used to be different before corona. I enjoyed new people and shit. But now I’m weirdo af.

• +1
What are you majoring in?
computer science

There is a small group of friends I really trust who I can talk to. I don’t do a lot with them but with them I just click.

But with randoms it’s so hard. It’s insane how hard I fck convos up with new people. Especially woman. Small talk is the worst. If I have a higher goal, as in a goal i want to reach with that conversation it suddenly gets easy. But talking just to talk is 95% a huge failure.

I used to be different before corona. I enjoyed new people and shit. But now I’m weirdo af.
yeah me too. I noticed that i'm actually better at talking to girls than guys probably because my brain puts more effort if there's a chance of me getting pussy. Still terrible at talking to both tho.

• +1
Reactions: one job away and buckchadley31
No, not at all.

My biggest regret in life was going to college. 70K debt, shit wages. Minimum wage cuck jobs would have been higher wage, because computer science is over saturated so they can pay you less than minimum wage (aka Salary & Forever internships). My first job paid 1K a month in an expensive city, and all my jobs after that were not much better. Everything you read about average computer science major earning 60K is bullshit, just like most things online.

Had I gotten a job waiting tables, I would have a ton more money right now, better social skills, and more dating success tbh. Get a regular job, invest and grow your savings, get rich and live life.