is it actually over?

Geoff2024

Geoff2024

Kraken

how would a person with a similar browridge curve to ryan gosling be able to get a canthoplasty. can your browridge curve make it so that your orbit radius is so small that canthoplasty can not be performed because of how close the eye outher canthus is to the brow bone?:unsure::unsure:
yakhi please do the answer.

I think i might be like him but i have +70 ipd.

I think i might be like him but i have +70 ipd.
nigga has one of the most horrible eye areas i have ever seen but he is still considered good :forcedsmile:looking

• Hmm...
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
nigga has one of the most horrible eye areas i have ever seen but he is still considered good :forcedsmile:looking
its jaw bro. but you made me insecure.

you are probably good send me a private pic of you so i can tell you if it is over or not:forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
no i am subhuman in jaw department but ok in eyes. brown, good pfl and ipd, i need some fat on my upper eyelid and eyelid retraction to get symetry.

no i am subhuman in jaw department but ok in eyes. brown, good pfl and ipd, i need some fat on my upper eyelid and eyelid retraction to get symetry.
jaw is easily fixable with 2 operations, eye area is far more sophisticated

• Love it
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
jaw is easily fixable with 2 operations, eye area is far more sophisticated
as i said nothing invasive needed for eyes, like box osteotomy and shit. I just need some soft tissue surgeries to make it striking.