Is it all about being nt?

F

freemangg

Iron
Joined
Aug 6, 2026
Posts
14
Reputation
4
help mdmd bruhkakwkw
 
  • +1
Reactions: looks_minimizing and JJound
I'm not diagnosed with anything, not saying that I'm 100% nd. I'm not able to socialize normally which is the opposite of nt, not able to fit into society or into the norms of society + paranoid, can't maintain normal relationships with people
 
I will break it down for you
A NT MTN could slay a lot irl
a ND HTN could have a slay once in a while but def not even close in counts as the nt mtn. That means people who are nd should at least lock in and looksmax to a very respectable level.
 
I'm not diagnosed with anything, not saying that I'm 100% nd. I'm not able to socialize normally which is the opposite of nt, not able to fit into society or into the norms of society + paranoid, can't maintain normal relationships with people
about that, how do I fix the fear of socializing
 
I will break it down for you
A NT MTN could slay a lot irl
a ND HTN could have a slay once in a while but def not even close in counts as the nt mtn. That means people who are nd should at least lock in and looksmax to a very respectable level.
never reaching htn
 

Similar threads

Emzo3169
Replies
4
Views
47
Emzo3169
Emzo3169
Pytel
Replies
13
Views
106
griffagella
griffagella
cheapbarrett
Replies
3
Views
47
aids
aids
T
Replies
8
Views
76
tfrostyz
tfrostyz
roymustang
Replies
17
Views
90
roymustang
roymustang

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top